• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Organzation 13 unidentified members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpeus1041

When it comes to Disney villains, I don't think it gets much more evil than Maleficent to be honest

Sca killed his own brother, tried to kill simba and ruined the land, horned king raised the dead, zombie level stuff, I'd say they may be on the same level

Wonderful

Awards
What if I told you, they are yellow because he is darkness...?
yellow eyes don't signify darkness they signify xehanort's dusty ass

in a perfect world the darknesses would be made up of members of all representative franchises
(disney, kh, ff, twewy)
in this world they will just be kh ocs like always.

Vulpeus1041

yellow eyes don't signify darkness they signify xehanort's dusty ass

in a perfect world the darknesses would be made up of members of all representative franchises
(disney, kh, ff, twewy)
in this world they will just be kh ocs like always.

Signify that they are half dusty ass haha.
If six are confirmed, and vanitas maybe one, that leaves six incarnations to use spots, what say 2 disney villains, two ff, and 2 twewy
Evens it out right? Also I've never played twewy, are there at least 2 super villains?

Awards
The confirmed first six are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Braig, and Saix. I say the next six are Vanitas, Riku Replica, Terra, Master Eraqus' Nobody, Marluxia, and one new character.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Honestly my thoughts on the unidentified ones would be
-Vanitas (because why giving him a cameo in 3D if he's not going to be important to KH3?)
-Riku Replica (same logic as Vanitas. What other purpose could the black-coated Riku scene in 3D possibly serve if not foreshadowing the return of the Replica?)
-Luxord (we see his dice on one of the chess pieces in the KH3 trailers)
-Terranort or Apprentice Xehanort (because if MX is back in his own body Terra's heart has to go somewhere)
-One of the Foretellers (because of this theory: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-iii/194630-rebirth.html)
The only way I can see having a Disney Villain as one of the 13 Darknesses is if MX goes around collecting a bunch of potential candidates for being vessels so that he'll have a back-up in case that one of the Seekers he already has bites the dust before his preparations are complete. And if a Final Fantasy villain were to be one of the 13 Darknesses, I wouldn't accept anyone but Sephiroth.

laddyboy12

So does anybody else want to see Disney villains?

In the ever famous words of Burton Guster (aka Django Unchained)...hell no. I could not take any of the disney villains seriously as a MX vessel. Plus, as much as I like disney characters, I love original KH characters even more.

Awards
If they do make a FF villain one of the 13 Hearts of Darkness I say their 13th one (based on what I believe are the other 12) would have to be Sephiroth. I mean he's already got the silver hair, it'd just be so fitting for him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If they do make a FF villain one of the 13 Hearts of Darkness I say their 13th one (based on what I believe are the other 12) would have to be Sephiroth. I mean he's already got the silver hair, it'd just be so fitting for him.

Except that Sephiroth always works alone and would never agree to help Xehanort nor can he be made a "puppet" because his will is so immensely strong.

That being said, none of the FF villains would agree to help or work with Xehanort. They would either try to take over the whole thing themselves or simply destroy Xehanort.

---

For a serious good theory about the still unknown vessels you may take a look HERE.

Awards
Except that Sephiroth always works alone and would never agree to help Xehanort nor can he be made a "puppet" because his will is so immensely strong.

That being said, none of the FF villains would agree to help or work with Xehanort. They would either try to take over the whole thing themselves or simply destroy Xehanort.

---

For a serious good theory about the still unknown vessels you may take a look HERE.

Well what you said about Sephiroth is true, he'd probably resist or try to kill Xehanort. But as for that theory itself, I find the chances of people such as Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene being one of it's members unlikely since Xemnas said most of it's members weren't fit to become vessels. Someone like Demyx and Larxene definitely aren't, I mean those two as Xehanorts out of all the other choices? Really? Luxord would be a decent candidate and Marluxia would be a great one imo.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well what you said about Sephiroth is true, he'd probably resist or try to kill Xehanort. But as for that theory itself, I find the chances of people such as Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene being one of it's members unlikely since Xemnas said most of it's members weren't fit to become vessels. Someone like Demyx and Larxene definitely aren't, I mean those two as Xehanorts out of all the other choices? Really? Luxord would be a decent candidate and Marluxia would be a great one imo.
Ever since Xehanort tried to use Sora of all people as a vessel, I've been reluctant to rule ANYONE out. Except for Riku and maybe a few others.

Vulpeus1041

The confirmed first six are Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Braig, and Saix. I say the next six are Vanitas, Riku Replica, Terra, Master Eraqus' Nobody, Marluxia, and one new character.

Vanitas maybe, riku replica not likely, terranort is terra, because unless mx forces his half into a time displaced terra, this was all for nothing, master e didn't leave a nobody, marluxia who knows

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think that it would do them good to have DISNEY and Final Fantasy villains as the thirteen darknesses. I can see DISNEY opting out of that, but I do feel like this is a perfect opportunity for the game to try to go back to its roots. There's already been a good job of cleansing away lots of the original characters in the series, I think it'd be a cop out to just bring back ones that we thought were dead.

I would like to see Riku Replica there, as I thought he was still alive, but apparently he was killed so... yeah. I can definitely see The Evil Queen, Man, and Judge Doom as darknesses. I'm not sure what other DISNEY villains can really fit the bill, especially ones that we haven't killed already.

Vulpeus1041

I think that it would do them good to have DISNEY and Final Fantasy villains as the thirteen darknesses. I can see DISNEY opting out of that, but I do feel like this is a perfect opportunity for the game to try to go back to its roots. There's already been a good job of cleansing away lots of the original characters in the series, I think it'd be a cop out to just bring back ones that we thought were dead.

I would like to see Riku Replica there, as I thought he was still alive, but apparently he was killed so... yeah. I can definitely see The Evil Queen, Man, and Judge Doom as darknesses. I'm not sure what other DISNEY villains can really fit the bill, especially ones that we haven't killed already.

disney villains as darknesses.....nah, the other six unknown ones are probably time displaced versions of xehanort, like when he was 20, 30, 40, youknow

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
disney villains as darknesses.....nah, the other six unknown ones are probably time displaced versions of xehanort, like when he was 20, 30, 40, youknow

Having Young Xehanort, 20's Xehanort, 30's Xehanort, 40's Xehanort etc. would be a huge cop out and bad idea. I'd rather anything than more Xehanorts.

Wonderful

Awards
-Riku Replica (same logic as Vanitas. What other purpose could the black-coated Riku scene in 3D possibly serve if not foreshadowing the return of the Replica?)
riku specifically distinguishes the monstro-riku as not being the replica you know...
the monstro-riku was there for the purpose of riku's redemption arc, having him literally face who he was back then.
as riku puts it, it was "his dark side"

i highly doubt it would be disney being the one keeping that from happening. it kind of just seems to be nomura's design that the big plot stuff is relegated to his ocs.

yeah... they're not going to do that. they've made a big point of the mystery of who the darknesses are, and that their seating is deliberate, etc. it's going to be comprised of characters we are familiar with by the time of kh3. they're not going to just pull random versions of xehanort we've never seen before.

Hallowseve

So, I'm assuming we can include speculation on this page. I've been waiting for a thread like this. I'll go off of what we know, and what's heavily implied/speculated.

MEMBERS WE KNOW:
1. Master Xehanort
2. Young Xehanort
3. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
4. Xemnas
5. Xigbar
6. Saix

RUMORED MEMBERS:
7. Terranort
8. Vanitas
9. Repliku
10. Luxord
11. Foreteller traitor
12. Xaldin (never seen him speculated before, but he has no emotions really, just hate, according to Days and II.)
13. Anti-Sora (never seen him speculated before, but since we have time travel, it's possible. Plus it's like a replacement of Sora's intended position.)

When it comes to 12-13, I am dumbfounded. These are just ideas.

Awards
@BlackOsprey Unlike Demyx and Larxene, Sora is quite special with an unusually powerful heart that makes him stronger with the more people he connects his heart too and is a skilled and powerful Keyblade Wielder. So despite his childish and foolish personality, he'd be pretty damn useful to control.

@Vulpeus 1041 I say Vanitas and Riku Replica because they both appeared in KH DDD, what other reason would they both appear if it mean absolutely nothing? I just said Terra because Terra's status is confusing and unknown. But when Master Xehanort returned, he looked like his normal and regular self, not like Terranort for some reason. I also mentioned Master Eraqus' Nobody because I believe that one might have been created special like Namine when Terranort became Ansem and Xemnas. Think about it, Terranort was Master Xehanort's soul and heart, and Terra's heart (which contained Eraqus') and body since Terra's soul was in his armor (Lingering Will). We know Master Xehanort's heart became his Pureblood/Emblem Heartless known as Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness. Whilst Terra's body and Xehanort's soul became Xemnas.

But what happened to Terra's heart and Eraqus? Did the presence of Terra's heart leaving it's body create a special Nobody like Namine? Same thing for Eraqus? Are there two more Namine's out there? If so why haven't they shown up? All we know is that Xehanort said he had Terra in his possession but in which form wasn't really clarified and I still don't understand why Xehanort came back looking like his older self instead of being Terranort. I also say Marluxia because he was one the most mature, intelligent, and most powerful members of the Organization.

Wonderful

Awards
riku replica does not appear in kh3d

I say Vanitas and Riku Replica because they both appeared in KH DDD, what other reason would they both appear if it mean absolutely nothing?
riku specifically distinguishes the monstro-riku as not being the replica you know...
the monstro-riku was there for the purpose of riku's redemption arc, having him literally face who he was back then.
as riku puts it, it was "his dark side"

powerful heart that makes him stronger with the more people he connects his heart too
literally describing more or less every character in the series aside from xehanort.

Whilst Terra's body and Xehanort's soul became Xemnas.
uh, that's Terra's soul, not Xehanort's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back