• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Organzation 13 unidentified members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderful

Awards
Who exactly was that other Riku that appeared then?
posting for the third time:
"riku specifically distinguishes the monstro-riku as not being the replica you know...
the monstro-riku was there for the purpose of riku's redemption arc, having him literally face who he was back then.
as riku puts it, it was "his dark side""

Riku: That was my...my dark side. I gave in to the darkness once. And ever
since, it's chased me around in one form or another. The Seeker of Darkness
who stole my body...a puppet replica of the shadows in my heart...and now,
I'm facing me.

Awards
Ah, well I still think Repliku is a possibility. As I'd definitely prefer that then the others being random versions of Xehanort we've never seen before.

Wonderful

Awards
why would xehanort go through all of that trouble to try and get riku as a vessel if they just had repliku in their back pocket all along?

Awards
Cause if you can't get the original, you get the second best thing and keep it as a fail-safe in case things don't workout. Also, was it explicitly stated that all of the 13 Hearts of Darkness were planned out since the very beginning? Isn't the current 13 Hearts of Darkness and 7 Guardians of Light thing only happening because the original Organization 13 and 7 Princesses of Heart thing proved a failure and was foiled by Sora in KH 1 and KH 2? I've only watched one decent playthrough of KH DDD 3 years ago so I'm don't really remember everything that happened.

Wonderful

Awards
Cause if you can't get the original, you get the second best thing and keep it as a fail-safe in case things don't workout.
except that's what sora was lol

Also, was it explicitly stated that all of the 13 Hearts of Darkness were planned out since the very beginning? Isn't the current 13 Hearts of Darkness and 7 Guardians of Light thing only happening because the original Organization 13 and 7 Princesses of Heart thing proved a failure and was foiled by Sora in KH 1 and KH 2? I've only watched one decent playthrough of KH DDD 3 years ago so I'm don't really remember everything that happened.
by the time they are going after riku/sora in ddd every other member of the new organization had already been decided and was part of the group.

Last edited:
Awards
@Wonderful 1. You make a good point there. I guess I just like the idea of Repliku being one of them since I can't imagine anyone else who'd fit it better alongside all the other Xehanorts.

2. Yeah, but from the looks of it this happened recently with them all being gathered up after the climax of KH 2 and resurrection of Master Xehanort.

3. To one of your later comments, I believe KH DDD established that it's too a much greater extent with Sora than anyone else. His heart is some type of prison for the hearts of others, and he has the ability to bring some people back as their own individual being. As well as being the only known character aside from Xehanort to be able to retain their mind, feelings, and emotions as a Heartless even if only temporarily. Even since the day he was born, his heart was reaching out to others such as Ventus and connecting with them, with the ability to hold them and mend them.

4. I said that because the Lingering Will is Terra's soul. If his soul is in his armor, the only other soul available is Xehanort's.

Wonderful

Awards
3. To one of your later comments, I believe KH DDD established that it's too a much greater extent with Sora than anyone else. His heart is some type of prison for the hearts of others, and he has the ability to bring some people back as their own individual being.
hardly. the whole point of sora's character is that he is ordinary. what he does anyone could do it's just that others choose not to. diz says explicitly that it "does not take superhuman powers" to do these things.

4. I said that because the Lingering Will is Terra's soul. If his soul is in his armor, the only other soul available is Xehanort's.
the lingering will is not terra's soul. the soul stays with the body. if the soul leaves the body then everything dies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well what you said about Sephiroth is true, he'd probably resist or try to kill Xehanort. But as for that theory itself, I find the chances of people such as Demyx, Luxord, and Larxene being one of it's members unlikely since Xemnas said most of it's members weren't fit to become vessels. Someone like Demyx and Larxene definitely aren't, I mean those two as Xehanorts out of all the other choices? Really? Luxord would be a decent candidate and Marluxia would be a great one imo.

That theory is building mostly on Nomura's statements that the seating of the new Organisation is deliberately set up and going on from that basis. Going by this premise, Demyx and Larxene are as good as the other choices and certainly more fitting than shoving the stupid Foretellers in there.

Ever since Xehanort tried to use Sora of all people as a vessel, I've been reluctant to rule ANYONE out. Except for Riku and maybe a few others.

Even Riku can still be a vessel, a past Riku to be specific.

Nonsense, the Lingering Will is nothing but a few discarded thoughts of Terra that animate the armor.
You cannot separate the body and the soul as that would result in the true death of the body itself.

hardly. the whole point of sora's character is that he is ordinary. what he does anyone could do it's just that others choose not to. diz says explicitly that it "does not take superhuman powers" to do these things.

the lingering will is not terra's soul. the soul stays with the body. if the soul leaves the body then everything dies.

Correct on both points.
The powers of his heart Sora uses are not something inherently special to just him. Every heart that is capable of opening up to others and feel empathy has the potential to use this power, so far however no one has actually used these powers to an extent like Sora has.

This is really a misconception that I would love to finally get rid of, I wonder who originally even started this nonsense of the Lingering Will being Terra's soul?

EchoFringe49

I know that i'm in the minority here, but i would love to see a new original character as part of the true Org XIII.

Wonderful

Awards
i wouldnt mind an original character in theory, but i think it probably wouldn't happen. nomura's comments seem to suggest that all the darknesses wont be revealed until the very end. the fact that kh3 is the culmination of the saga i have a hard time seeing them introducing a brand new character in the eleventh hour -- how would they develop them, give a good impression, have a backstory, etc? the closest to a new character i could see would be one (or more) of the characters introduced in khx. beyond that, i cant see them introducing a brand new character at the very end of the saga.

Empress Mitsuru

When it comes to Disney villains, I don't think it gets much more evil than Maleficent to be honest

Are you serious? There are tons of Disney villains that make her look like an absolute saint! Frollo, Turbo, Scar, Shan Yu, Syndrome etc.

Empress Mitsuru

I think that it would do them good to have DISNEY and Final Fantasy villains as the thirteen darknesses. I can see DISNEY opting out of that, but I do feel like this is a perfect opportunity for the game to try to go back to its roots. There's already been a good job of cleansing away lots of the original characters in the series, I think it'd be a cop out to just bring back ones that we thought were dead.

I would like to see Riku Replica there, as I thought he was still alive, but apparently he was killed so... yeah. I can definitely see The Evil Queen, Man, and Judge Doom as darknesses. I'm not sure what other DISNEY villains can really fit the bill, especially ones that we haven't killed already.

I couldn't see Man working due to being an unseen character.

Empress Mitsuru

Frollo legit died, I don't think king candy is evil enough for org. But I do welcome wreck it Ralph level! And yes! The horned king would be a great addition, he is legit evil, John hurt is a plus
If you die in the dream world, you die in real life! That's some free die Krueger shit right there

Frollo could be time displaced same as Ansem and Young Xehanort, and as for Turbo I fail to see how he isn't evil enough.

appleboy82791

Awards
A Disney villain as one of the 13 darknesses just doesn't feel likely to happen. However, that's exactly why it might make for a good surprise. Although I'm still undecided if I would like to see a Disney villain in the group.

Empress Mitsuru

So if they do go with a Disney villain are there any you'd like to see? The ones I most want to see are Frollo and Turbo/king Candy.

Vulpeus1041

I think Empress is right about making original characters to fill the gaps
I doubt they'd bring back frollo, the hunchback level is finished in my opinion, but you know kingdom hearts with their Alice levels...

Awards
@Wonderful and Sephiroth But in BBS, Sora did it subconsciously as a newborn and when he was only four years old. Him being the only one to have done this just seems odd. If others are capable, how come no one else has done it? The series treats it like Sora is the only one who can.

I also don't like the idea of the Fortellers being one of the Xehanort's either, but both Demyx and Larxene were rather weak compared to the other members and had very childish, immature, and annoying personalities. Neither of them seem like the "final villain" type who Xehanort would choose to become one of his vessels. After reading that other theory regarding the 13 Hearts of Darkness, I feel like the seating may have more to do with a chronological order of who was chosen than who specifically is the Xehanorts.

As for the Lingering Will comment, it's pretty much been accepted among a large portion of the fanbase that the Lingering Will is Terra's soul. I'm not sure where it came from, but I always assumed that it was his soul because of that. I initially argued against it, but I came to the conclusion upon hearing that Master Xehanort sent both his heart and soul to replace Terra's and thus Terra's was cast out into his discarded armor.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
@Wonderful and Sephiroth But in BBS, Sora did it subconsciously as a newborn and when he was only four years old. Him being the only one to have done this just seems odd. If others are capable, how come no one else has done it? The series treats it like Sora is the only one who can.
I don't think it's very common for a heart to be in the sort of state that Ventus' was, so this sort of situation just doesn't come up often enough for a lot of others to make this kind of connection. Sora, like always, just happened to be in the right place at the right time. It's likely that anyone could've done the same, but Sora just so happened to be born on the same night as when Ven was dying on the Islands.

It's sort of like how he got the Keyblade in the first place. Nothing particularly singled Sora out as someone worthy of the Keyblade, but he was there, and Riku wasn't, so the Keyblade flashed into Sora's hand instead.

I also don't like the idea of the Fortellers being one of the Xehanort's either, but both Demyx and Larxene were rather weak compared to the other members and had very childish, immature, and annoying personalities. Neither of them seem like the "final villain" type who Xehanort would choose to become one of his vessels.
Less-than-ideal personality isn't a problem when it's gonna get overwritten by the old goat anyways. =w=
And again, Xehanort already tried to hijack Sora, who's pretty unremarkable if not for all the connections he's made thanks mostly to a weapon he initially received out coincidence and dumb luck. And also had a very childish, immature, and annoying personality through most of DDD.

Wonderful

Awards
Neither of them seem like the "final villain" type who Xehanort would choose to become one of his vessels.
you're forgetting that the original purpose of the organization was to be vessels. meaning xehanort had already deemed them to be worthy the first time around. besides, the point of the vessels is that xehanort's heart will overtake them and he will control them.

As for the Lingering Will comment, it's pretty much been accepted among a large portion of the fanbase that the Lingering Will is Terra's soul. I'm not sure where it came from, but I always assumed that it was his soul because of that. I initially argued against it, but I came to the conclusion upon hearing that Master Xehanort sent both his heart and soul to replace Terra's and thus Terra's was cast out into his discarded armor.
well that portion of the fanbase is incorrect, because it is not his soul, and xehanort didn't not send his soul into terra either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back