• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Organisation XIII: Who are the other six unseen members?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Enigma

At the end of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance we see the True Organisation XIII, comprised of twelve different incarnations of Master Xehanort, with Sora intended to become the thirteenth vessel. Of course this doesn't happen, but we do see six of the members of this true organisation, them being: the original Master Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Xigbar and Saix. The other six are unseen...

This question may have already been asked and answered, but in case it hasn't, or if it has been a long time since and it doesn't harm having another discussion about it, I want to know what everyone's theories as to who the identities of these six unseen members of the true organisation could be.

We know that this organisation has members who contain a fragment of Xehanort's heart within them, so like Xigbar and Saix they don't actually have to be one of Xehanort's 'incarnations'. So who could these six unseen members be?

Could they be previous members of the old organisation like Xigbar and Saix, Marluxia and Larxene perhaps?

Or someone else?

I'm interested to see what everyone's own theories could be so I'll let you discuss...

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Let's see.

1. Even and Dilan are possible canidates. Aeleus did they were unstable.
2. Riku Replica is definitely a likely canidate. He is a strong fighter with all of KH1 Riku's powers

3. Vanitas is pretty much guaranteed given his cameo in DDD.
4. Terranort is also guaranteed since Xehanort said he was in his possession.

I don't think members 9-12 will be members since they were deemed unworthy by Xemnas. I think the identity of the 13th member will be a plot point in KH3.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Could they be previous members of the old organisation like Xigbar and Saix, Marluxia and Larxene perhaps?

I'm assuming you mean Demyx since you already listed Saix since he was already confirmed.

Marluxia and Larxene are probably unlikely choices because of their lack of loyalty which was one of Xehanort's prerequisites for becoming a vessel. Demyx would have been weak of will.

Or someone else?

KH1!Riku - sometime before or during his possession, hinted by Riku meeting himself in the Org coat inside of Monstro (because it was not Repliku. I repeat, it was not Repliku.)
Evan & Dilan - They were both unstable upon revival and we never got the chance to see them after that scene in Radiant Garden.
Terranort - the obvious one
Vanitas - probably had a fragment of Xehanort placed inside him which would account for the eye color, hinted by KH3D

As to who Xehanort will pick as his final vessel since he couldn't claim Sora? That's the tricky one. Honestly, I'd put my money on Ven since we've actually seen him possessed by Vanitas and his body is without a heart.

Even Aqua is a viable choice.

I'm interested to see what everyone's own theories could be so I'll let you discuss...

I mean this has been discussed plenty of times so people have formed theories for two years now.

Zanarkand16

I think there could definitely be some brand new characters that they could introduce for this, but there is no telling how they would incorporate that into the story. They'd have to give an explanation on how that person became a Seeker of Darkness and how they are tied to Xehanort and what not but I think it would work.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Then again, it might not work because of precisely this:

They'd have to give an explanation on how that person became a Seeker of Darkness and how they are tied to Xehanort and what not

I'm not saying the possibility is zero, but I wouldn't like it since it means working on a backstory of an entirely new character while there are already a lot of things on the table that needs to be addressed. I'd rather they go with probably Luxord if that's the case since he hasn't been used much, and he would have got the "benefit" in that he isn't a total stranger and wouldn't seem too out of place.

kreezy64

Awards
1. Even and Dilan are possible canidates. Aeleus did they were unstable.
2. Riku Replica is definitely a likely canidate. He is a strong fighter with all of KH1 Riku's powers

I don't think it could be Even and Dilan because, yeah even though things have been not cleared up well through the series, even Xigbar and Saix had the golden/yellow eyes of Xehanort in KH2. That was stuck with since all the way back then. Vexen and Dilan never had that to them, which would make me think that it isn't them. They could have just been made unstable to not bring back all of the characters at one time, maybe to leave it as a cliff hanger for 3. They were numbers 3 and 4 in the organization so it would in some weird way make a little more sense for them to be slightly more unstable I guess. But hey, thats just me.

As for Repliku, he was done away with in Re:CoM. Though for the longest time I thought he'd come back, until I replayed it and saw he died. He was also just a replica. And this could just be me babbling, but as we saw with Xion, with her getting stronger Roxas got weaker. I think at this point Riku is strong enough to make the replica weaker than he was. It'd also just seem kinda cheap to use replicas of people to make even MORE replicas of Xehanort.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I don't think it could be Even and Dilan because, yeah even though things have been not cleared up well through the series, even Xigbar and Saix had the golden/yellow eyes of Xehanort in KH2. That was stuck with since all the way back then. Vexen and Dilan never had that to them, which would make me think that it isn't them. They could have just been made unstable to not bring back all of the characters at one time, maybe to leave it as a cliff hanger for 3. They were numbers 3 and 4 in the organization so it would in some weird way make a little more sense for them to be slightly more unstable I guess. But hey, thats just me.

As for Repliku, he was done away with in Re:CoM. Though for the longest time I thought he'd come back, until I replayed it and saw he died. He was also just a replica. And this could just be me babbling, but as we saw with Xion, with her getting stronger Roxas got weaker. I think at this point Riku is strong enough to make the replica weaker than he was. It'd also just seem kinda cheap to use replicas of people to make even MORE replicas of Xehanort.

Interesting to note. I was thinking about in the manga how Vexen created forty replicas of himself. So, maybe one of the unseen Xehanorts is a replica. I mean, Sora and Riku had replicas. Why not Xehanort?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
As for Repliku, he was done away with in Re:CoM. Though for the longest time I thought he'd come back, until I replayed it and saw he died. He was also just a replica. .

As shown with the case of Ansem and Xemnas, Young Xehanort could go back in time and get Repliku before his death.

unbound_word

Marluxia and Larxene were disloyal.

Demyx is lazy.

I'm thinking Luxord might join because he was loyal to the Organization.

Vanitas himself is darkness, and bringing him back can create some tensions that can add more excitement to the story.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Pretty sure KH1 bag-of-dicks Riku is a far better candidate than Repliku. If Riku has a base, a heart corrupted by darkness, to work with, I don't see why Xehanort would work with Repliku who was a blank slate powered solely by false memories instead.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
There's the possibility of Lexaeus and Zexion, but given what we saw of them in DDD, I kind of doubt it.

Perhaps the version of Xehanort in the robe, since he was quite important in 3D? Apprentice Xehanort could also be a likely candidate.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As shown with the case of Ansem and Xemnas, Young Xehanort could go back in time and get Repliku before his death.

I know we've discussed this before, but why use a failed puppet when you can get the original that already has a piece of Xehanort in him? That's like if you were given the choice of a free Gucci handbag or a free knockoff from the allies of Downtown LA.

What makes more sense? The real purse for free, obviously. The same applies here.

You have Riku with SoD in him and slowly clawing his way back into some control, and then you have Repliku who wasn't strong enough to beat the original and had no Xehanort in him.

Perhaps the version of Xehanort in the robe, since he was quite important in 3D? Apprentice Xehanort could also be a likely candidate.

Robed XH is just SoD.

Apprentice Xehanort seemed to have a lot of back & forth going on in his heart...It is possible, no doubt. I just worry that AX is a bit too unstable, but Terranort overall was a bit of a mess.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm still holding on for Zack to be a member but I forgot my reasoning.

KHI Riku is very likely, and would be good for Riku's character. The guy has been through a lot and hates himself for what he's done in the past. Even when he was declared a Keyblade Master you can tell he thinks he doesn't deserve it. To be able to fight himself, his past, can let him lift a huge weight off his shoulders.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I know we've discussed this before, but why use a failed puppet when you can get the original that already has a piece of Xehanort in him? That's like if you were given the choice of a free Gucci handbag or a free knockoff from the allies of Downtown LA.

What makes more sense? The real purse for free, obviously. The same applies here.

You have Riku with SoD in him and slowly clawing his way back into some control, and then you have Repliku who wasn't strong enough to beat the original and had no Xehanort in him.

Robed XH is just SoD.

Apprentice Xehanort seemed to have a lot of back & forth going on in his heart...It is possible, no doubt. I just worry that AX is a bit too unstable, but Terranort overall was a bit of a mess.
CoM showed that Repliku was easy to manipulate. Xehanort could really use that to his advantage. Promising him power in exchange for his service.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
CoM showed that Repliku was easy to manipulate. Xehanort could really use that to his advantage. Promising him power in exchange for his service.

Plus Master Xehanort could really up his power. Maybe by sacrificing one of his weaker copies like with what Axel did with Zexion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still holding on for Zack to be a member but I forgot my reasoning.

Because he already had been manipulated by the darkness once before?

CoM also showed how easily he can be broken. He's a liability and a failure; there is no reason to promise him anything when you can choose somebody of superior strength and ability who is probably very willing to follow the plan without any need to promise them anything. Repliku wanted his individuality, and that is the last thing Xehanort is offering to anybody.

If Xehanort wanted a replica of somebody, he could make one of himself which would be much more fail-proof than Repliku who already had a sense of himself.

Plus Master Xehanort could really up his power. Maybe by sacrificing one of his weaker copies like with what Axel did with Zexion.

Why would he sacrifice a Xehanort when he needs all 13 to create the X-blade?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Well we can assume that Terra is one of them since he told Mickey that "sora and another on your list belong to me now". Of course Sora was saved but Terra has yet to be and his condition, in both heart and body, is left ambiguous when asked:

Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?
A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Because he already had been manipulated by the darkness once before?
Part of it. I think it's just because his disappearance in the BBS credits would get explained (maybe) if he shows up as a member.
Oh, also because I like picturing Aqua thinking she has finally found Terra and HEAD TURN! It's Zack.

Speaking of Terra, I don't want him to be one of the thirteen SoDs. It's just too darn obvious and I don't want him to be found that easily. Just have him in a dungeon or a dumpster that never was or something. I want to see what our heroes' reactions would be if they thought the obvious then found out Terra is not a member.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Part of it. I think it's just because his disappearance in the BBS credits would get explained (maybe) if he shows up as a member.
Oh, also because I like picturing Aqua thinking she has finally found Terra and HEAD TURN! It's Zack.

Speaking of Terra, I don't want him to be one of the thirteen SoDs. It's just too darn obvious and I don't want him to be found that easily. Just have him in a dungeon or a dumpster that never was or something. I want to see what our heroes' reactions would be if they thought the obvious then found out Terra is not a member.

I can't see Zack as a member. Whoever the six hooded members are, I think they're strictly going to be OCs.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com

There has to be a version of him at the destination, Xemnas and AnsemSoD can be brought to the future because the recompleted Master Xehanort existed there, there's no form of Repliku in the current 'present'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back