• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

true love?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Sorry if there has been a thread like this in the past but I didn't see it based on the recent ones.

But anyhow, I've just finished up highschool which translates for some into four years of hearing non-stop broken heart stories. I've helped all of my friends resepctfully with there break-ups but there are always those occasionals that toss out the "true love" card. I myself haven't been in love before (unconditionally) so I haven't gotten that heart breaking feeling after I've broken up with someone. But what do you guys think of the concept of true love? What does it truely mean? And most importantly do you think it exist or is it just fantasy? And another random thing I'm curious to hear people answer: do you think that you can only be truely in love once? I'll answer this question right away & say no. But I know a lot of people I know think you can only love once so what do you all think?

Once again sorry if this has already been posted up, I don't come on this site very often anymore so I wouldn't know

Discuss !

Gram

Banned
Awards
well like you i've never loved anyone, hell i havent even developed a crush (i hate people to much) but i'd like think its real.

nicoleohbugga

I agree, you can love more than once. You'll love people for different reasons, which is why people may say that it's not real or whatever.. I'm actually not too sure now. I know I have true love, but this is also my first real love..you know? Idk how to explain it. >_<

E

Eyesore

what do you guys think of the concept of true love? What does it truely mean? And most importantly do you think it exist or is it just fantasy? And another random thing I'm curious to hear people answer: do you think that you can only be truely in love once?

I think the concept of true love is superifical bs, like a lot of shit humans come up with.
I always assumed it was love that is pure. Love, to love. No other superflous reasons, like financial gain.
I think it's a fantasy.
Also, like Ms.Bugga said, I believe you can love more than once, and for different reasons.

Apollo

Silver Member
well like you i've never loved anyone, hell i havent even developed a crush (i hate people to much) but i'd like think its real.

This is why I have never been in love. I have had dated people but I always end up hating them or just getting annoyed by them.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I really dislike the term "true love" (and I've said as much before), because when we think of "love" we think of "infatuation". Anything that could be called "true love" would have to be a willing decision, not a fleeting emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back