• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True love or a career??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which would u choose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I chose career

What's the point of being with someone you love if you're dirt poor and can't even provide for them?

Living on the streets in poverty, eating in soup kitchens, no matter what anyone says, whether you're with a love or not, is going to suck

I'd rather make sure I had my life laid out before me, have everything planned out and be successful before looking for love

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Can't do anything in life without money these days...has to be career...(unless of course your true love is loaded and therefore you don't need to work)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
chaywa said:
Can't do anything in life without money these days...has to be career...(unless of course your true love is loaded and therefore you don't need to work)

Agreed

And plus, how the hell are you going to find your true-love if you're some filthy, job-less, home-less dirtbag?

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Hmmmm, love. I dont need a carrer right now. Mabye that will change in the next couple years but, right now love.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
It's only released in Japan and North America, Riku's Dawn, the other half of the world doesn't have it yet <_<

Like I said, Career is something way more important to have first, then true love

Never4Gotten

i would choose KH2!! You know what, I could have all 3. I could live in the KH universe, have a job, and marry Axel or Riku.
jk. I would choose a career. Careers take care of you and provide and are pretty stable. How many people have thought that they have falled for "true love" and quit school, got a job as a waitress, only to get a divorce 1 year later with 5 kids and no income.

Mr.

KH2. XD

Joking.

Ehh...meh choose career. Love = not me. .__.

I'll be a rich bastard who throws all of his money to the poor and dies homeless and cashless! >=D

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
I would first need a career to support my lover, but love might pass if the career gets to be too much. I'm stuck and this is a hard decision.

yuffie vs kairi said:
i would choose career cos i don't believe in true love, some guyz will love u one week n then the next week u c them goin out wit otha .............(u now wat m sayin)

Well of course not... you're 12... wait til you're like in your 20's.

S

Shadow Soldier

You guys have to think about it. Most homeless people, chose to be homeless because they dont like working for something and being a slave. Not all are dumb. Some are smart. They could easily get a job. But the thought of working for a man for like 45 years and being treated like shit just turns them away. Their the lucky people who hasnt been brain washed by money.

So with that being said.. I say true love. Screw Kingdom Hearts II, screw Career.. if I got true love, then she too will not think less of me.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
True love all the way.

Even if for some people it is not real, I know it's real for me.

Sure a career gives you money, but what's money gonna buy you? Not happiness for sure. When you love someone, you love them regardless of money or whatever. You love them for what they are, not what they have.

Corny, yes it is. But hey that's reality for you. Not everything is like a cinema flim, no one has happy endings or bad ones, it's just even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back