• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Enemy of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZivWar

I have just recently joined and I was wondering, as my first topic.

Who, as KH fans, do you believe the true enemy is. We've Seen Many! Xehanort and the Heartless, Organization XIII and the Nobodies, and now it looks like in the past we've got someone who goes by the name Master Xehanort, an old hunchback, chrome dome sporting a series level of butt whoopage.

Now there isn't too much info on the new games, and almost none about KH3. But up until this point, voice your opinions on the true enemy, Give reasons if you feel the need or just post a few words to get those forum posts up, so in time you have a big number to look at, doesn't matter! ^^

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

xenhort kinda obviousley... He's been in all the games, he's the one causeing problems, he was behing the heartless and nobodies and he was the leader of Org. 13 all the things u stated above keep pointing back to this guy

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Master Xehanort
He's smart, powerful, has his own Keyblade (which looks cool), controls Keyblades, and has an Apprentice who has his own Keyblade ( Both of which look cool ).

Orginization XIII is dead (most likely except for Number XIV), and the Nobodies aren't numerous enough to be greatly dangerous.

Xehanort's Heartless is dead, (even the one in Riku's mind in CoM is dead!) and the Heartless are very Numerous, but without someone who will lead them, they just run on instinct, in which case they are easily defeated

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
MX, clearly. The KH2 Xehanort (which is at least part of him) is responsible for so many things that set up the stage for the games.

Eagl

So far I think its Master Xehanort. But Nomura said we would meet the real enemy in coded.

Arcon-Death

the Xehanort line, all 3 of them.... In KH3 I expect whomever the boss is to be very close to Xehanort, be it heartless nobody, human, or otherwise... Another enemy to round it off, 3's been a good number in video games.. Nomura did say he liked 13 though ["OMG 13 types of enemies in the same room" *Sora collapses under shock*]

venaquaterra

probably Xehanort, because he started this mess! *kicks the cat out the window* But then again he started KH so I have to be thankful for that...

ZivWar

Well, assuming it is MX. Have you all considered the Heartless?

Is MX really in control of it all, or is he just another one who will be destroyed by them? Xehanort in KH wasn't a person anymore, he was a Heartless and he himself was driven by instinct, even though he was a very powerful Heartless at that, rambling on, on how the darkness is the end of everything. It's safe to assume he was no longer of sane mind or even in control. Hell, you never know what could happan by the time KH3 comes out! Jiminy Cricket might be the real enemy!

Simply a topic to get new idea's stirring, thank you for your posts

Seftrex

I would say MX overall, but if I was to be SERIOUS it would have to be Kairi.

Her whole happy attitude is freaky and the fact that she can hold a Keyblade makes her even more dangerous.

Chupacabra

Xehanort and the whole Darkness thing.. The Organization was not a really big enemy but Master Xehanort doesn't seem to be still alive so I'm not sure.. wouln't we've heard of him before in the other games if he still existed?

Nettacki

I would say Xehanort: the man who took his former master's research so far that he ended up losing his sanity in the process, thus starting this whole Heartless/Kingdom Hearts business/mess.

I would say MX overall, but if I was to be SERIOUS it would have to be Kairi.

Her whole happy attitude is freaky and the fact that she can hold a Keyblade makes her even more dangerous.

I see where you're getting at, but so far as I can tell, Kairi has never struck me to be a good villain, theoretical or otherwise.

Fuyu

I don't know, but I would say that the one who created the Heartless and Nobodies in the first place..

Seftrex

OMFG I had a brain burst, it suddenly hit me that we are not counting a key member in the whole of KH.

Forget MX, what about Pluto!

I mean, we see him in KH, CoM and KH 2. But we don't actually find out what really happens to this dog, maybe he is the reason of all of this.

It may sound stupid, but Pluto must have a actual point to the story. Gah he reminds me of the whole Stranger and candy thing.

Your told not to take candy from strangers, or follow them. Yet What does Sora do??? He follows the dog and boom, loses his memories at Castle Oblivion.

(I am kidding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back