• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

True Enemy of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazel

The Keyblade. Think about it. It's the reason why the hearts get freed from the Heartless.

Merlin326

Either Xehanort or Master Xehanort (assuming that, somehow, both are not one and the same). very likely MX started some of the troubles we incounter (at least that which wernt caused by Xehanort).

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I dunno if this would count, but possibly the Darkness itself?
I thought that without it, most of the events in KH games could never happen, right?
That's been my idea for a long time.

funnymanhaha1000

Xehanort is the true enemy of kingdom hearts, and is the source of everything wrong. i asked that question b4, and apparently nomura stated this

xazure777x

i dont think its xehanort cause itll be too simple and so far things have become complicated think do u know everything about one person like sora what does he a kid from an island have to do wit a keyblade and if the king had a keyblade y would he search for one if he can just seal worlds himself the answer is there is none not cause its too complicated and if u saw xehanort now that means he is a pawn for someone else and he wasnt a little loyal but he cant think of everything himself

shadow_of_light

MX and Ansem the Wise. now, i know that Ansem can't literally be called a villain, but as far as the cause of the multitude of heartless that we have now... sorry, AtW, you're awesome, but the facts are there.....

xazure777x

hey by the way did u ever wonder how they got the enemies name like heartless and nobodies like heart and body like a cold person is heartless and when noones around nobody is there what do u think the one for soul is cause u cant be human without heart body and soul and they say that in the game

blendedhearts

I dunno if this would count, but possibly the Darkness itself?
I thought that without it, most of the events in KH games could never happen, right?
That's been my idea for a long time.
not just darkness. look at org. XII and the nobodies. wow, that vaguely sounds like some sort of band.o_O

Awards
Xehanort and the Heartless, Organization XIII and the Nobodies, MX and the DS, it said there was some guy that was the main badguy in Coded, Disney's Darkside, maybe Number 14/XIV, and whoever is going to be the badguy in KH3 or what ever its going to be called.

Nobody Master

Hmm, It's a hard question, this.

I don't believe Nobodies can be the enemy... see it from their point of view; all they want is to be whole again and become reunited with their hearts. I agree that their methods are far from acceptable, but as Xemnas said, they cannot feel pity, so they are thinking and trying to get their heats back in the most logical and efficient way possible. Plus I love Nobodies :p

Darkness... now here again, I'm not sure. If we look at the situation in an un-biased view, we can see that light and dark are simply opposite ends of a spectrum, like north and south; you can't have one without the other. So, if darkness was vanquished completely, what would happen to the balance and the World Order? So perhaps darkness isin't the enemy either...

I believe that there was darkness before the Heartless themselves turned up, and without the Heartless, there wouldn't be Nobodies and none of this would ever really have happpened... but they are only acting on instinct so we can't blame them for doing what comes 'naturaly' (not including Xeanort's Heartless here)

So, in my opinion, Ansem the Wise was the unwilling enemy overall... at least for Sora and company anyway.

Dman2.0

umm MX will probably be just as winey as the disney bosses and "xehanorts memories" couldnt that mean something the true enemy is xehanort

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
not just darkness. look at org. XII and the nobodies. wow, that vaguely sounds like some sort of band.o_O

Well, without the Darkness, it wouldn't have led Xehanort to start his private research over the Heartless created from Darkness and abandon his body to become a Heartless with his Nobody to start Organization XIII. A band, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back