• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► True Destiny II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
True Destiny©
II

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////​

Chapter:
x

Prologue
It was cold, freezing even. Malice lied in the air, I had chosen six men, all veteran warriors of the army of Sentia, without families to open the tomb. I felt it in the air, I knew it was going to be dangerous for this was no normal tomb, a tomb of legends, a tomb of myths, a tomb of secrets. the door, which was the only means of entrance or exit was heavily was inscribed with horrible pictures and drawings of hooded creatures and limbless humans and animals. It was believed that there were numerous stone caskets in the tomb. I could tell the warriors were restless, an odd eerie wind was blowing, whistling thought the trees of the forest, as if it was urging, tempting us towards the tombs entrance.
“Sir, we got the confirmation, the bombs armed…”
“Ok, gather the rest, were going to open it”
“Yes . . . Ok, r-r-right away sir!”
There was tone of fear in his voice, hoping In his mind I would say ‘go home’ and forget about the whole expedition but he knew where his loyalties lied and that he had no choice but to risk his life. If the legend was true of course we would all be risking our lives by even standing here now.
“Explosives armed, countdown initiated,”
“Sir, you’d better take cover”
“10 . . . 9 . . . 8 . . . 7 . . . 6 . . . 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . Nooo, stop!”
Not him again, the crazy old coot . . .*sigh*
“ Master Volta, please stand down!”
“Never!”
“Please stand down or I will have no choice but to restrain you.”
“I will not, you do not know what powers lie in that tomb!”
The old man was struggling to get through the warriors.
“With all due respects master but I’m not in the mood . . . Guards arrest him, lock him in the car.”
The old man had resisted as well as he was able but was soon restrained and locked up in the car.
“Finally!, now start the countdown again”
The men all got in position and continued the countdown.
3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .
The stone door was blown to pieces, I had gotten up being paraded by the flying debris and dust. Just as I had gotten near the entrance a rotten stench of ammonia filled the air. A most dreadful wind blew, more potent then the last drew away all the dust and debris and had knocked me over. It was surging from the tomb, as I crawled back onto my feet I turned to see every warrior gone but one, the very one I gave the orders to,
“Common we must enter!”
That was the first fatal mistake….

This a a short version of my story, more chapters to be written

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back