• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► True Dandelion: Ava

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ZyroTruth

Awards
I also think that the Black Box contains items to act as a medium to create the bodies for the dandelions and the foretellers, and that's what was meant in saying that it contains hope.

Heart2Heart

Awards
Then there's whatever the "seven crowns" refer to. Are they people/their hearts, or are they literal crowns meant for a set of seven people?

ZyroTruth

Awards
Then there's whatever the "seven crowns" refer to. Are they people/their hearts, or are they literal crowns meant for a set of seven people?
When Eraqus placed the light piece for the new game, did it show what the symbol for it was, because if they did and it was a crown like I'm thinking for some reason, then it may have to do with that. I honestly think that it may have to do with how Sora has the whole crown motif like with his necklace, along with stuff showing Sora sitting on a throne while wearing a lopsided crown. I'm also wondering if that could have something to do with the Kingdom Keys because of how they have the crown keychains. It could also potentially have to do with the Princesses of Light and the crown is referring to their status as princess. That could also be a way to make sure that the new seven princesses stay relevant since we still don't know who the last 3 are.

I'm wondering if that could potentially be referring to the light fragments of the X-blade (even though I'm not sure if it would be fragmented at this point) and if that could be how the princesses ended up with their powers and the reason that he calls the feagments crowns coukd have to do with how the X-blade resembles 2 Kingdom Keys stuck together and therefore the crown motif of the Kingdom Key. I'm not completely sure about that though because some of the things when it comes to the princesses confuses me like I thought that they had just been 7 people who had pure hearts but then they passed on their powers, so like I don't get whether or not they still have pure hearts.I also don't get how Elsa would have been able to have darkness in her heart if its supposed to be pure. It makes it seem as if they didn't have pure hearts before Anna had thawed out.

Heart2Heart

Awards
Had some time to think about it, while I can't say for sure where Darkness (the character) came from, or why exactly there are more than one (depends on whether the 13 darknesses are truly 13 entities of darkness or merely 13 pieces of the χ-blade aligned with darkness) but thinking about what Darkness said about why he made Ventus do what he did (slay Strelitzia for her place as a Dandelion/Union Leader) I think what Darkness is getting at is that Darkness gains more substance and mental acuity by drawing out a person's repressed negativity or desires and acting on it (Ventus' desire for power/importance, as Darkness claims) and assimilating it, and when dividing from the host, that leaves the host without darkness of its own, hence why Ventus apparently qualifies as "pure light".

Though while I think making Ventus a Union Leader may have been a step toward making Ventus feel more in control like he wanted, it's expected Darkness was more concerned with making Ventus a Dandelion to hitch a ride to the future.

ZyroTruth

Awards
Something that I just saw is how in Dark Road, they talk about stuff like emblem heartless and have problems with them when they aren't supposed to even be aware of them, and saw someone wondering if Brain kept the Book of Prophecies and passed it on along with Master Defender and if someone is now using it for evil. I think that if Brain did pass on the Book, then that could be him acting as a virus, since it is unlikely that the Mom would've wanted people to keep using it.

Heart2Heart

Awards
Interesting... How many copies are there? The way I understand it, Luxu allows MoM to see the future, which he writes into the Book, somehow he "copies" it, and supposedly gives copies to the Foretellers, hence, "the Foretellers" (how do they not know what's going on then?) Are there 7 copies or did Ava give hers to Brain?

Then that is a separate thing, why are emblem heartless even around prior to Xehanort creating them?

ZyroTruth

Awards
The book is also supposed to be able to make simulations of the future. The MOM made a book for each foreteller besides Luxu with Gula's having had the extra page, while Ava gave hers to Brain as a defiance against the MOM. I'm pretty sure that the thing about emblem heartless is part of the problem in Dark Road, and at this point in time, heartless aren't even supposed to be well known or much of a problem, like how later, in BBS Aqua doesn't know that they're called heartless, she just calls them inhabitants of darkness and Mickey actually has to tell her that they're called heartless in 0.2

The simulations of the future part is why Maleficent wanted the book so bad and the reason she was after the box is likely bevause she believed the book was in it.

The thing that I saw the mention of emblem heartless in dark road was within a theory about Ava giving her book to Brain actually messed stuff up because of how there's knowledge of heartless and types when there isn't supposed to be and wondering if someone in the future is using the copy that she had given Brain to cause trouble.

ZyroTruth

Awards
I know that it has been a while since ai've made comments lile this but based on stuff said in episode 3 of dark road in regards to the Darkness inside the Queen of hearts and how it seened to turn into a heartless, I'm wondering if Nomura may retvon the origin of emblem heartless and make them the physical form of Darkness that has entered someone's heart and split from the hive mind bevayse of how they kept referring to the darkness in the Queen of Hearts as Darkness and how that Darkness spawned/transformed into the two reaper heartless. It also seems that those worlds can't be simulations because Xehanort revisits Wonderland four years later and the queen still has her darkness. Another part of why I'm wondering this is the fact that during Re:mind when you are inside Ventus' heart Vanitas seems to be there and is calling himself Darkness (which it is now proven that the Darkness entity that possessed Ventus becomes Vanitas) and it takes the form of Dark Inferno except it as a different color scheme. Or the reason for the presence of the emblem heartless could be them traveling through time just like Ansem although the problem with that would be the fact that in order to travel through time you need a waypoint in the form of somebody's memories at your destination, or a copt of yourself along with the fact that most heartless don't actually have any intelligence with Ansem and Sora (and he would have become a regular shadow if it wasn't for Kairi bevause you can see how he was slowly losing himself by sinking into the darkness) being special cases due to how they had became heartless.

Heart2Heart

Awards
Technically, shouldn't Sora or Xehanort (or at LEAST Terra) have become a Darkling?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys know you can just make a new thread when you want to discuss other topics, right?

ZyroTruth

Awards
I think that the wielders becoming darklings is partially because of the fact that they were using the darkness and got consumed by it while Sora never actually used the darkness and he us a special case esoecially since he was literally just a heart that was in the shape of a person for a year, while Terra never actually got consumed by darkness unless you are referring to Ansem in which case that is still a special case. I'm wondering if darklings were actually just a common form of pureblood heartless that is no longer common. Also I actually don't know how to do that because I just made an account and I have no clue how I would put a new thread up. I'm alsoa used to seeing stuff going way off topic on other forums and people never really mentioning it. I'm also just not the kind of person to create threads but someone who mostly judt looks over what everybody says on them because the only other website that is anything like this that I'm on is reddit and I also just joined it and that was just because it wouldn't let me look at all of the replies if I opened it in another tab and wasn't logged in. I want to be clear that I'm not trying to be rude because when I'm hearing it in my head this is sounding rude but I don't know any other way to put this and that is actually a serious problem of mine.

Heart2Heart

Awards
Oh, you make a point, the discussion has strayed quite a bit from being specifically about the True Dandelion. I guess it would just be a thread along the lines of "Post March Story Update KHUχ theories"

Awards
I think there's a slight mistake in your reasoning. The way I understood the union x timeline is that union x itself lasted for 4 years. You purposed that X to union x was 4 years. Does time inside and outside the datascape flow at different rates? Maybe, maybe not, whatever. I don't care enough about the union leaders to pay that much attention to their plight.

If I'm right, then Ava didn't give Brain the BoP years before the keyblade war began. No pre-ark time travel required.

I also don't believe that Ava passed out after fighting Luxu. She fought in the war just like everyone else.

I propose that Ava fought Luxu, Luxu left, then [some unspecified time frame] later, she finished appointing the union leaders shortly before the war began. One of which was Brain, whom she gave the BoP to. 💡That'd also explain why she was the last foreteller to arrive there.

Now, does this mean that Ava can't be the true dandelion because she should've perished alongside the other foretellers? No, not necessarily. Although, it would necessitate that datascape time is faster than real world time.

Luxu could always just abduct her from the battlefield once she's tuckered out. Then 4 years go by in the datascape in... idk a few hours in the real world. Luxu returns with an unconscious Ava and converses with a stray darkness.

If datascape time were the same as the real world in this scenario, then that would mean that Luxu kept Ava around for 4 whole years for.... reasons. I mean what'd he do? Knock her out everyday until he finally felt like using the ark? 😂

Or maybe the true dandelion isn't Ava. Frankly I don't care who it is, just what they do.

Back