• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Trouble with girls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

ok i have always had trouble asking girls out on dates and when i do i end up getting an answer like "im sorry your too much of a good friend" or "um, i like your friend, sorry" or something like that. I really need advice from girls and guys cause im shy and my friends are trying to toughen me up but it doesnt work. Also i am obsessed with disney. r there any disney fanatics out here in KHInsider land, i would hope so cause in all my life i only met one girl who was my age older teenager 15+ that loved disney and she was going out with one of my friends.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I'd try to lose your love of disney...

anyways, just stay calm! That's all, don't get nervous...just take it nice and smooth...

and don't add one of those ending lines...

I'm not a disney fanatic...But I thought I try to help

Just talk slowly, but not too slow

K

kingdomfighter5

yeah losing the disney thing isnt going to happen especially since im going to work for them but yeah ive heard that all before no affence but my best friend told me that years ago when i was in 8th grade

K

kingdomfighter5

most do know on the acount of dressing up as mickey mouse to school one day during spirit week. It was a dare and i won but yeah i really lost but where i live is a small community. Every one thinks im nice and a bit of a push over and that i have loved disney since pre k

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
In the future, just edit your post, ok?

Have you tried to just past it off as just a dare?

I'm not saying to stop loving something, I'm just saying that maybe if you toned it down a bit, or just kept it out of school, then maybe you'd be accepted more. . .

That sounded harsh didn't it? I didn't mean it in a bad way. . .just the truth, from how I see it.

M

Miss Murder

There's your problem.

You dressed up like a goddamn rodent.

But really, just try to relate to them. Of course you can love Disney, a lot of the girls at your school may think that makes you a sensitive person.

O

Oberon

Well, I'm almost 17, obsessed with Disney and Kingdom Hearts, and don't have many problems with girls. Most of the girls I go out with are geeks like me to begin with anyway. xD

As for having trouble, try not to take peoples problems with you like Disney so bad (if you do). The way I see it, just make jokes with others about it (even if you do really like it). And be open about who you are with girls that you like. They like a guy with confidence. So if you ask them out early in the friendship it would probably work easier.

Just make sure you know them before asking them out, however. I made that sad mistake like, last month. xD

K

kingdomfighter5

they do think im sensitive but im either to sensitive for being a boyfriend or they wonder if im gay its not a fun situation im in and i am going to a tech school for video game design and that school is really small and they all know because they saw me in the costume too the problem is that most of the girls that are atractive people are already taken

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Are you only going for a chance to get laid? From your last comment, that seems to be the case. . .

If so, just go find a whore. . .

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Girls love confident guys. Not guys that mumble when they talk to them, but guys that aren't afraid to speak there mind. [They especially love it when you tell them "bitch, just shut up."]
That's all it boils down to really.

You could be fugliest sonofabitch on the planet but as long as you had the balls and the confidence, you can easily get a chick.
I'm not telling you this from experience, because even I have trouble talking to some girls (and I am in no way fugly) but I am getting better and I know where it is I need to improve. You don't need to swoon a chick for weeks to try and pick up. That only ever gets you in trouble.
If the girl does not recognise you as a dating option within the first meeting, you're boned.

It doesn't matter whether you like Disney or not. I love Disney, and shit, I have a whole shelf of boxes and five shoeboxes just packed of comic books and it just keeps on piling. I've got Marvel Civil War posters up all around my room, I've got Zoids models filing up a shelf and Sirius Black, Flash and Transformers set up all around. It's nothing new that I'm into all this stuff. I've had two girlfriends that have not cared one bit about my hobbies and I know even more girls that have shown interest in me that know about the comics and the toys, and they don't care one bit.

Why? Because it doesn't matter.
When picking up a chick, it doesn't matter what you love to do in your spare time, or what takes up space on shelves. It's about your self-confidence, your attitude and the belief within yourself that you can do it.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
We all now know Johnny's love for Disney, and all that other stuff
Don't insult Disney, or I guess Johnny will kick your ass.

anyways, I guess I can't really help much other than what I said before...

Secret is, I don't have a girlfriend either

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude don't stop loving something you love, I'm a anime freak and my girlfriend doesn't care. You need to find someone who won't care what you like.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
When you meet new girls and think you'd want to date them in the future, dont become their friend and thats it. Drop hints all the time that you'd like more than a friendship. Because once you're in the "friend zone", you might as well just give up.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Or find a girl who likes Disney. Man, you shouldn't have to give up something you love for the sake of a chick, b/c then you really haven't found anyone who likes you for you...
And so what? You dressed up like Mickey Mouse, who cares now? It's in the past, just blow it off and make jokes about it if that gets in the way. It's only embarrassing if you let it be that way. And I don't know a lot of girls who don't like sensitivity, so pair it with some confidence and you will be fine. You can be confident and sensitive, you know. And don't be as shallow as to say that all the attractive girls are already taken, from your initial posting on the thread you make it sound like you want a girlfriend and from that comment it makes it sound like you want a one night stand....but whatever, I know we all want hotness in our significant others, huh? Still, if you are going to go by attractiveness alone, then you are going to have a hard time finding someone, you need some personality there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back