• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trophy Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
On Standard, do you need to get all the trophies to unlock the secret ending? (I doesn't make sense if it did considering one of them is beat it on proud.)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think the trophies are just separate from the rest of the game, and have nothing to do with the secret ending.

micbeasty

they don't.........if you want to unlock the secret ending you have to beat the scenarios for all three characters, then after you beat the game on the last person you choose then a screen will come up saying congratz you beat all three characters you unlocked the final chapter! then you create a save file for it and u play as aqua beat the boss then you unlock the secret ending hope that helps!

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Unlocking the secret movie is extremely difficult on Standard mode. It does not, however, include getting the trophies. In order to unlock the secret movie, after the game, after the Final Episode, you have to get 100% completion on the reports section of each character. That means completing the Arena and getting up to 9,999 medals, finishing Ice Cream Beat and playing the fifth song, using each D-link, etc. etc.

On Proud mode, all you have to do is finish all three scenarios and unlock the and finish the Final Episode.

If you're talking about unlocking the Final Episode, then all you have to do is get all of Xehanort's reports, finish all three scenarios, and then it'll be unlocked.

THE GAME

If you are playing on Standard, all you have to do to get the Secret ending is complete ONE characters reports 100%. I can guarantee you this, I did it myself. Its really not that hard. You do not need the other two characters reports 100% too, just one.

TepidShark

Awards
If you are playing on Standard, all you have to do to get the Secret ending is complete ONE characters reports 100%. I can guarantee you this, I did it myself. Its really not that hard. You do not need the other two characters reports 100% too, just one.

Out of curiosity, which character did you 100% with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back