• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
For the conspirators...

On PS4 we now have trophy lists for:
KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES
KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE
KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 BIRTH BY SLEEP -A FRAGMENTARY PASSAGE-

KINGDOM HEARTS III will be the seventh guardian of light trophy list for the series on PS4.
NOMURA STOP

GET ME OFF THIS RIDE

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
if I upload a very funny video through shareplay, will Nomura award me with the golden funny man trophy

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Eh, if the trophies stack I'm actually going to buy this. If they don't, I won't. BBS and Re:CoM are the ones that I was planning to never even attempt to plat, but with the difficulty trophies stacking it could be possible. Not sure if they made BBS any easier though, still sounds like loads of bad time.

Not sure why they modified the gummi blueprint thing in KHFM, never had any problem with that game. If anything they should have removed that stupid "get X amount of points in the Hades Paradox Cup" which is part of the Missions trophy and I would probably get this just for that. I wouldn't mind platting KH1 again if it meant I could skip on HPC suffering :l

Tetsujin

I hadn't finished the PS3 collections so I was hoping to pick up where I left off...but the trophy lists are definitely not shared (especially with the changes) between PS3 and 4 and there most likely won't be a save file transfer either.
Hmm...to start over or just finish the PS3 version?
I'd love to play this in 60fps...

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
So basically, if you have plat for KHFM for PS3, and then also for PS4 you're going to have two 100% KHFM trophies? That's pretty dumb. Especially for those who plat everything, it's going look weird to have doubles of everything.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So basically, if you have plat for KHFM for PS3, and then also for PS4 you're going to have two 100% KHFM trophies? That's pretty dumb. Especially for those who plat everything, it's going look weird to have doubles of everything.
This happens for almost every multiplatform game. It's really not uncommon for the same game to have separate lists, or for people to have double plats. People do the platinum multiple times for Telltale games, Lego games, even My Name is Mayo, a $1 game, is crossbuy with PS4 and Vita and comes with separate trophy lists.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
This happens for almost every multiplatform game. It's really not uncommon for the same game to have separate lists, or for people to have double plats. People do the platinum multiple times for Telltale games, Lego games, even My Name is Mayo, a $1 game, is crossbuy with PS4 and Vita and comes with separate trophy lists.

Alright then. Still seems annoying to me, I like everything to be in perfect order and having two of the same just kind of bothers me. Also, it sucks that if I want to stick to my PS3 versions I'll have to complete the more annoying requirements, but if I switch to the PS4 I'll have to start all over again. This is really not good for my perfectionism and obsession with KH plats xD

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, not looking forward to having to start over. These versions better be definitive then. I expect no audio glitches in the first game this time around! That stuttering annoyed me!

Zeto

Awards
I'm going to do it. I'm going to 100 percent every KH game.

this is going to be so painful but so good

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now that I've seen the larger trophy images, I wonder why they went this direction with Chip & Dale

Customizer.png

In other news I spent all evening adding larger trophy images to the OP. They're not the full size though, you have to click on them to view them at full size.

appleboy82791

Awards
I finished getting platinum for both 1.5 and 2.5 over a year ago. So now I'm going to do it again! I'm really not complaining. I like replaying most of the KH games. I don't know why so many people hate BBS. I absolutely loved BBS. Both gameplay and story. It's second only to KH2 as far as I'm concerned. I'm very happy to see that difficulty trophies stack now. Doing 6 playthroughs of COM on the PS3 was torture. I fucking hate the gameplay of COM. Thank God I only have to play through it once for each character this time around.

Zeto

Awards
Wait so I have a question.

If I play beginner and complete the journal plus secret bosses, and then beat the game on critical, will I get all of the trophies still?

Caxinuld

Awards
Does anyone know the best way to get the Speedster achievement on standard mode?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Does anyone know the best way to get the Speedster achievement on standard mode?

Just play through it normally pretty much, skip Atlantica because it's usually the longest of the worlds that can be skipped and you'll be fine. 15 hours is plenty, you shouldn't get even close to it if you skip all cutscenes and know where to go next.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Square would have to have implemented a cross save feature for the PS3 saves to work.
They probably would not even have to do that.
The save system didn't change for the ReMIXes and while you would have to fiddle a lot with them to get KH1FM, KH2FM and Re:CoM to recognize your PS2 saves (since they are basically in a container now), the BBSFM PSP savegames still work without much problems.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Well, I bought my PS3 copies for nothing (besides their Limited Edition-ness). I don't think I'll even bother playing them now that these trophies are stackable. The biggest obstacle that deterred me from playing was Re:CoM. Thank God that's no longer an issue.

This will be platinumed~

meep2meep

Awards
Just play through it normally pretty much, skip Atlantica because it's usually the longest of the worlds that can be skipped and you'll be fine. 15 hours is plenty, you shouldn't get even close to it if you skip all cutscenes and know where to go next.

Also if you let the in game clock run over 99hrs you have another 15 to get the trophy.

Sora3000

Awards
I own both a PS3 and PS4 and I already got 100% completion and collected all trophies for 1.5 and 2.5 a couple of years ago. I played KHFM on beginner to achieve the following trophies that were challenging: Unchanging Armor, Undefeated, and Speedster. Then I went on ahead played the game on Proud mode but eventually found out the hard way that the difficulty trophies don't stack. It nice to know that the difficulty trophies will stack when the two game collections will be reissued for the PS4. But I am just gonna stick with what I have already and be grateful and proud of it. Besides, the trophy collections from PS3 games I have played in the past can also be seen on my PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back