• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Tron is a good movie pick for KH2???

• Yes.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
FACT: If it's in KHII it has got to be good. End Of Discussion.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i actually liked tron, it was the first movie to use computer generated effects as the a movies umm well they used it through basically the whole movie. id like to see it in KH2.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
pap64 said:
Oh boy...It's Pirates of the Caribbean all over again...

As I said in my essay, ANYTHING can happen in KH. So a world based on Tron CAN be made and STILL be believeable.

First, TRON is very much a Disney film. True, it may not have grossed that much but the movie is far more influential and popular than you think. John Lasseter, creator of Toy Story, has admitted that he loved TRON and that without it Toy Story wouldn't exist today. There were also very popular arcade games released based on TRON.

Second, Disney has been trying to revive the TRON franchise for the last couple of years. They re-released the movie on a special anniversary edition DVD. Then they made a computer game sequel called TRON 2.0. Also, way back they had a TRON ride at one of the Disney theme parks. And finally, they are working on making a new movie based on TRON. So having a world based on TRON in KH 2 would be a great way to promote the franchise and gain the attention of the kids and teens that have never heard of TRON before.

And finally, you guys are complaining about how this world shouldn't be in KH 2 because it isn't a classic film that you never heard of...Well, I seem to recall a lot of people PRAYING for a Black Cauldron world when the movie is far more obscure than TRON is. The movie flopped in it's initial release, suffered a disastrous production and the movie almost rotted at the Disney vault. And they only brought it back one time, and that was in the late 90s. Disney doesn't even mention the movie in it's DVDs and specials!

And how can you say the world will suck when the official confirmation hasn't even been made yet? It could turn out to be a really cool battle based world. Considering the movie takes place inside a computer, it could end up being the KH equivalent of the Matrix! Imagine the cool tricks and monsters they can come up with in the world.

I say, take a breather, actually do your research on TRON if you have never heard of it instead of complaining how much it will suck...

-pap64

Quoted for truthery.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
pap64 said:
Oh boy...It's Pirates of the Caribbean all over again...

As I said in my essay, ANYTHING can happen in KH. So a world based on Tron CAN be made and STILL be believeable.

First, TRON is very much a Disney film. True, it may not have grossed that much but the movie is far more influential and popular than you think. John Lasseter, creator of Toy Story, has admitted that he loved TRON and that without it Toy Story wouldn't exist today. There were also very popular arcade games released based on TRON.

Second, Disney has been trying to revive the TRON franchise for the last couple of years. They re-released the movie on a special anniversary edition DVD. Then they made a computer game sequel called TRON 2.0. Also, way back they had a TRON ride at one of the Disney theme parks. And finally, they are working on making a new movie based on TRON. So having a world based on TRON in KH 2 would be a great way to promote the franchise and gain the attention of the kids and teens that have never heard of TRON before.

And finally, you guys are complaining about how this world shouldn't be in KH 2 because it isn't a classic film that you never heard of...Well, I seem to recall a lot of people PRAYING for a Black Cauldron world when the movie is far more obscure than TRON is. The movie flopped in it's initial release, suffered a disastrous production and the movie almost rotted at the Disney vault. And they only brought it back one time, and that was in the late 90s. Disney doesn't even mention the movie in it's DVDs and specials!

And how can you say the world will suck when the official confirmation hasn't even been made yet? It could turn out to be a really cool battle based world. Considering the movie takes place inside a computer, it could end up being the KH equivalent of the Matrix! Imagine the cool tricks and monsters they can come up with in the world.

I say, take a breather, actually do your research on TRON if you have never heard of it instead of complaining how much it will suck...

-pap64

First of all: agreed.

Second: Maybe you guys think the movie isn't good (I wouldn't know, never saw it), but that doesn't mean it will also be a bad world.

Soraclaws

Website
z8.invisionfree.com
Hmm.....Tron in KH2 would be sort of wierd, even though I myself haven't played the game.....I would have to stay undecided on this one since usually they manage to make everything pretty cool in KH

The_Superior345

I think being in a computer would be cool, and it most likely will be in KH2 remember how leon said something like,"pull up the data sora," maybe thats when they go into the TRON world.

Last edited:

DannyKilla

does anyone know what tron was rated? If it was like pg or pg13 im happy cuz maybe itll give kh2 a bigger chance for getting a t rating.

pi r circles

I have to agree i've never heard of the game, but from what people say about races it sounds bad, and seriously how can it be good if so mnay haven't heard of it.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Soraclaws said:
Hmm.....Tron in KH2 would be sort of wierd, even though I myself haven't played the game.....I would have to stay undecided on this one since usually they manage to make everything pretty cool in KH

If you find putting Tron in KH2 would be wierd then wouldnt putting like oh Midgar in be wierd. What would make it strange I ask you.

DannyKilla said:
does anyone know what tron was rated? If it was like pg or pg13 im happy cuz maybe itll give kh2 a bigger chance for getting a t rating.

A G rating I beleive because there was no cussing or sex. NONE.

Last edited:

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Like alot of people, i havent seen tron but people told me it was good. I think it be awesome to be in a cybernetic world. A good majority of u say its gay now but i bet when u play the world(i it is in kh2) u will like it.

Last edited:
T

Tuesmiddt

Hey more movie picks is always better isn't it? Then we get to play longer, even if it is a world which gives people headaches.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont know tron doesnt seem to fit kh2. tron is about computers and stuff right? i see kh and kh2 more as a fantasy/old time adventure like ancient china and the 1600s/1700s greek times not the future or present time with computers and stuff it just doesnt fit

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Just saying... hoe does lion king fit in? how does pirates of the caribean? I think tron fits in it is a action movie. i mean how does steamboat willie make it?(I know just stating a point) so just give tron a chance. I bet it will have its moment

Kh_Johny

Well people will experience the Tron world because it IS an official world now.

Kingdom Hearts meet Tron.

I bet a lot of people will be happy about taht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back