• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Tron is a good movie pick for KH2???

• Yes.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No.

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

if you go to kh2.co.uk they mentioned something about a rumor about Tron possibly being in kh2 and that sora, goofy, and donald would change into computer outfits and such.......... not many ppl know about tron (neither did I) so i decided to post a link to the movie where you can read about it........ apparently Tron was not as great a film as the makers wanted it to be..... and the video games made based on the movie actually out-grossed it........... either way....... Tron doesn't look like it'll fit well into kh2......... i'm putting a poll up 2 4 all of u 2 vote on whether u think Tron should be in the game or not..........

EDIT: srry for the repetition of the thread, i looked at the titles on the first 3 pages of the forums and didn't see it and thought it was safe to post
EDIT#2: srry forgot to post the webpage http://imdb.com/title/tt0084827/

Last edited:

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
I guess Tron would be cool in KH2. Besides, there were lotsa racing in Tron, so imagine Sora and co. in a three-man motorcycle!

Oh, man. It's probably gonna be like in FF7, where you play as Cloud riding a motorcycle!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
tron shouldn't be in kh2 but it probably will be just like how people who said that lil mermaid shouldn't come back or lion king wouldn't fit in or steamboat willie would never make sense and is a stupid world or pirates of the caribean can't be made seeing as how the people are real................................it prolly will be in it

Sanctuary Keeper

RikuHeroOfDark said:
tron shouldn't be in kh2 but it probably will be just like how people who said that lil mermaid shouldn't come back or lion king wouldn't fit in or steamboat willie would never make sense and is a stupid world or pirates of the caribean can't be made seeing as how the people are real................................it prolly will be in it
But why? I mean yes some people were hoping none of those worlds mentioned above would be in KH2, but at least they could be related, (hint, diseny) but why would tron be in it is what i want to know

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Well, I have no idea what movie this is, so I guess its probably not that good if the game made more money than the movie

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Tron does NOT need to be in Kingdom Hearts 2...>_> it just doesn't fit with the rest of the environments...

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
I thinkit would be knid of cool to play in the tron world think about it. You could ride bikes as was said earlier, you get to drive Tanks and you get to explore the world of the computer. You could fight other Heartless in motorcycles or tanks. Anyway I think it would kind of innovative. You know what I hate right now though, how everyone seems to just be downshooting this idea. I think its a great idea. If Nomura had a nice open mid about this why cant you all. *glares* Anyway thats my two cents.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Tron is a great movie and it would throw things back... like THE FRIGGING STEAMBOAT WILLIE WORLD. Tron would be a great movied because it centered in a computer system.

pap64

Oh boy...It's Pirates of the Caribbean all over again...

As I said in my essay, ANYTHING can happen in KH. So a world based on Tron CAN be made and STILL be believeable.

First, TRON is very much a Disney film. True, it may not have grossed that much but the movie is far more influential and popular than you think. John Lasseter, creator of Toy Story, has admitted that he loved TRON and that without it Toy Story wouldn't exist today. There were also very popular arcade games released based on TRON.

Second, Disney has been trying to revive the TRON franchise for the last couple of years. They re-released the movie on a special anniversary edition DVD. Then they made a computer game sequel called TRON 2.0. Also, way back they had a TRON ride at one of the Disney theme parks. And finally, they are working on making a new movie based on TRON. So having a world based on TRON in KH 2 would be a great way to promote the franchise and gain the attention of the kids and teens that have never heard of TRON before.

And finally, you guys are complaining about how this world shouldn't be in KH 2 because it isn't a classic film that you never heard of...Well, I seem to recall a lot of people PRAYING for a Black Cauldron world when the movie is far more obscure than TRON is. The movie flopped in it's initial release, suffered a disastrous production and the movie almost rotted at the Disney vault. And they only brought it back one time, and that was in the late 90s. Disney doesn't even mention the movie in it's DVDs and specials!

And how can you say the world will suck when the official confirmation hasn't even been made yet? It could turn out to be a really cool battle based world. Considering the movie takes place inside a computer, it could end up being the KH equivalent of the Matrix! Imagine the cool tricks and monsters they can come up with in the world.

I say, take a breather, actually do your research on TRON if you have never heard of it instead of complaining how much it will suck...

-pap64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back