• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► TRON: Uprising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I did notice that this morning, I was like wait, they haven't posted anything in forever. I like it!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I mean, this would be the perfect time to revive it since Tron 3 is coming.

I don't have my hopes up but still...#TRONLIVES

That's an idea. Can we start hashtagging #FlynnLives to show support for tron uprising?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Everybody take my sig as example

take to twitter

show your support

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Does anyone know where this is available to watch? It's not on Netflix anymore since they had a year long deal that lasted till May 2014

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I have no idea. I was planning on downloading it off of frostwire honestly.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I don't think it was and that is a fucking shame.get a grip Disney.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Un. Fucking. Believable.

And I also read that Disney hasn't even officially cancelled the series yet? Man this whole situation is just fucked up.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Un. diddlying. Believable.

And I also read that Disney hasn't even officially cancelled the series yet? Man this whole situation is just diddlyed up.
It's ironic development hell is really purgatory, smh.

Anagram

Banned
Probably on purpose. They cancel Tron 3, fans are pissed and to silence us they refuse to release any Tron. It's a conspiracy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Probably on purpose. They cancel Tron 3, fans are pissed and to silence us they refuse to release any Tron. It's a conspiracy.
I bet clu is behind this. Clu Disney to be exact. A digitized clone of Walt who was corrupted by Hollywood. We need to find his head and plug it in to the grid, the last of the ISOs.

Or maybe, Bob iger is just a cock

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I bet clu is behind this. Clu Disney to be exact. A digitized clone of Walt who was corrupted by Hollywood. We need to find his head and plug it in to the grid, the last of the ISOs.

I really have a love/hate thing with the guy. He's done good things, for sure, but the bad things he's done have been major fuck ups

Anagram

Banned

The true enemy. Clu Iger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back