• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron?...Tron?...Tron?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, PoTC, Steamboat Willie, Lion King, they all threw me for a loop! But Tron? Tron? never in my life would I have expected Tron to try and make a comeback. I mean it came out in like 1984! Granted Disney did make an updated version of it for the GBA round about the time that CoM came out, but whoa, its just totally unexpected to me. I think that about the only thing that this world has going for it is the fact that Sora looks tight as hell in his outfit. I think theyre using KH as some sort of marketing tool now to bring Tron back. That might sound stupid but whatever, I dont care.

sora is the best

I doubt that Disney and SE are trying to advertise Tron in kh2, and yes we all were blew out of our chairs when we saw the pictures of the world but this tells us one thing if they could bring a world like Tron to kh2 then they can put any Disney or mabye even ff world into it you just never know.

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Tron was actually made 1982, and I think they took that world cause it fit in with the whole computer sory thing at Hollow Bastion. And, of course Nomura wants to have surprises, and he might as well want to test something new.

helios

Bronze Member
i would have never in my life thought of it either but we will have to see how it turns out.

pap64

sora is the best said:
I doubt that Disney and SE are trying to advertise Tron in kh2, and yes we all were blew out of our chairs when we saw the pictures of the world but this tells us one thing if they could bring a world like Tron to kh2 then they can put any Disney or mabye even ff world into it you just never know.

Actually, Disney has been trying to revive the TRON franchise for a while now. They first started with the 2 disc special edition DVD back in 2002. Then they released the videogame sequel TRON 2.0. And finally chances are they will be either making an updated sequel or a remake of TRON for future release. So maybe they thought that putting TRON in KH 2 could create interest in the franchise and create hype for when the sequel/remake is finally released.

-pap64

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think they couldve put in a better world than tron. ive stated this before but tron just doesnt fit the kh theme. the kh theme is like adventure/fantasy/olden times like ancient china, agrabah,potc, its not a futuristic kind of game with computers. the best technology they had in the first one was the gummi ship and now with computers and cyber space...it just doesnt seem to fit

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
even if he doesnt make it mandatory im still ganna do it cause im one of those people who has to seal all the keyholes and has to find all the dalmations and has to be at level 100 etc.

mr_drew_champloo

TRON.?.?.?.? What the hell is Nomura doing still thinking about TRON?
I mean C,mon do something we all know about!!!

mr_drew_champloo

TRON.?.?.?.? What the hell is Nomura doing still thinking about TRON?
I mean C,mon do something we all know about!!!

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay have any of you even seen it? If you haven't STFU. It is one of the most influencal movies in history,it MADE the technology that MAKES this game work. If noone gave them props for it there would not be a kh2. Wow, i never knew you guys were just a bunch of little B*tches complaining "why did the put tron in the world " and "whine whine whine,b*tch,moan etc". Just open your mind it is good to have this movie in the game seeing as it HELPED MAKE THE GAME!

Last edited:

KingdomChocobo

I have never seen Tron and im not whining because of it. In kh 1 i loved the nightmare before and i have never seen it, you cant judge something without knowing it and is always good to discover new things. Whats the problem with you? Whatever... It is a good idea of Nomura puting Tron, because as Steambot Willie is the dad of animated movies, Tron is the dad of computer graphic movies and unbelievable special effects (Final Fantasy VII: AC may not existed). I wonder if Nomura will not reveal some worlds to give the taste to players surprise themselves, it would be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back