• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Tron: To Be or Not To Be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

I think this would be an acceptional world in the KH trilogy. They have a villian, they have there own costumes, they have ROMANCE~~! And the story would be..... not the best but it would do. Heres how i think it would go.

" Sora and co's. gummi ship get forced onto a planet with lots of technology and mechanics. They travel to a building with a strange force emmitting from it, so they decide to go to it. Sora ends up facing tron and asking for a favor. And tron agrees under one condition, if they play a game with him. Sora not knowing and being confident of himself says yes. and tron works his magic and sends sora and co. to the digital world, this is where they meet everybody else and have to fight there way through lots of heartless and danger. After all that the end up at the main computer and the battle with tron begins! After the battle sora and friends end back up in the real world, and tron is forced to talk, he tells them about the location of riku and king mickey, and what the 13th order real intentions are, then all the sudden axel kills tron and goes away as mysterious as he came. And as tron promised he fixed there ship and sora and co. were on there way. "

Not bad huh! Well tell me what you all think!?

chosen destiny

im not trying to be mean, but no. and this should probly be in fan fics, right? awsome job though and keep it up.

KH_ROCKS

This should be in fan fics. I dont think that a tron world would be any good. It sounds boring.

sora is the best

Well in one of my first egm magozines it said tron anyone at the end of the parograph but it was a lie so kh2 may have a suprize world but its so going to be stb and potc world so most likely its not going to be in kh2 srry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back