• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► TRON: Legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Some of us have seen the first 1980s hit movie. Others of us may know about Tron through playing KH II. Still most of us on KHI know about Tron.

Now as announced at Comic-Con '08 a new Tron movie is coming out "SOON!" Tron 2.

I'm not sure what this movie will entail, however, with the way technology has progressed, and the movie industry has changed, I'm looking forward to this new movie....

Check out the leaked trailer as seen at Comic-Con:

YouTube - Tron 2 Bootleg Trailer

So anyone care? Would you see it? Any thoughts on what it may be about?

Also, this isnt a KH thread, but could this mean more appearances from Tron in future KH games?

Edit: Of course the links with the previews are all dead because Disney had youtube remove them all, so hopefully we will get a new video of Tron 2 soon.

Gildragon EDIT:

YouTube - Tron : Legacy - Official Comic Con Teaser Trailer [HD]

Last edited:

trini202

Re: Tron 2

Tr2n. That's an odd name.

I just wanna see the light cycles.

I dont think it means future KH appearances because this may come out around or at the same time as KH3 for all we know. They don't put the most recent movies into the KH games.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards

I had never heard of Tron before KH2 and he didn't interest me there so I'm not looking for a sequal.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
TRON 2 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well... my dad found out that there will be tron 2. At the San Diego comic con there was a trailer for it and it was supposed to be pretty cool. It ill cuz of the better special effects and such. but who would he fight what u guys think:scared:

Awards

I thought Tron 2 was just a crappy GBA game. It's in the back of my CoM manual.
Killer App. Lol.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: TRON 2 ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well... my dad found out that there will be tron 2. At the San Diego comic con there was a trailer for it and it was supposed to be pretty cool. It ill cuz of the better special effects and such. but who would he fight what u guys think:scared:

Yeah..... the trailer is in the OP......

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s

baaaaawwwhz8.png

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

^ Yeah... we know those companies can be pretty up tight if ya know what I mean.... I took care of that :)

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

Im quite sure a lot of people who never even knew about Tron before will see this one when it comes out....

~Amber~

Website
amber4ever.deviantart.com
≈Ã≈

My dad told me it was gonna be called Tron 2.0. He also said that first it was gonna be a movie, then it was gonna be a video game, and now they're considering a movie again.

I knew about Tron before KH even existed. I was suprised when none of my friends knew about it.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Re: ≈Ã≈

My dad told me it was gonna be called Tron 2.0. He also said that first it was gonna be a movie, then it was gonna be a video game, and now they're considering a movie again.

I knew about Tron before KH even existed. I was suprised when none of my friends knew about it.

Yeah, the real Title is "TR2N" ....

I knew about Tron before KH too. Its been in the media forever since its release. In TV commercials, in TV shows, magazines, there are so many things that were based on Tron and people probably never even knew it. lol

Like that episode of Southpark. I forgot what it was really about, but Kyle took Kenny to his Jewish camp and "Moses" was really the Tron MCP lol

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: ≈Ã≈

Actually, Tron 2.0 is a game that was released on the Xbox a couple years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back