• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron last 'Surprise World'?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JapanesePanda

Judging from that information, there won't be anymore new worlds. However, does that mean no more worlds at all will be unveiled? Or will past worlds such as Neverland and Wonderland still have a chance of being confirmed? I'm assuming if Captain Hook's voice was confirmed, that's a sign at least...What does everyone think?

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think it just means that like the last omg world has been confirmed like neverland and wonderland still have a chance but no more worlds where its like omg theyre puttin that world in what a great/horrible idea

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Tron may be the last new Disney world according to BVG. Anything else is probably going to be Original, Returning, or maybe something like Pixtar-Disney or FF...idk.

Last edited:

UnknownEnigma

haha first off funny sig MyInnerFred haha ok well yeah like you know end of the world wasnt really a world form anythign so they might just add somethign like tht

Ultima665

is tron a disney world or is it an original?

i hope wonderland isnt it kh2 i hated wonderland

but i like flying in neverland

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
tron is a disney world this is the last suprising world but it is not the last world

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Honestly.....people are retarded......

Last surprise world, does not mean 'Oh, it's the last world they're goin g to reveal!'

NO

It means that it will be the last world that is a SURPRISE.

Nightmare Before Christmas? SURPRISE!

Pirates of the Carribean? SURPRISE!

Tron? SURPRISE!

------------------------------

There will be no more surprise worlds, but there will be more worlds

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
TheMuffinMan said:

Last surprise world, does not mean 'Oh, it's the last world they're goin g to reveal!'

NO

Tron? SURPRISE!

took the words rite from my mouth

0verkill

Um, if Tron isn't the last world (I think they'd keep atleast one a total secret until the game is out.. >_> i hope), then what could be next? could it be Snowwhite? Bambi? <___< Dumbo's Circus? (actually, i'm beginning to doubt that a bit but i mean, they brought back Simba's world so who knows?) Mary >__> Poppins XDDD lol! that'd just be weird.
Ummm... what other Famous Disney Classics are there.. or Toy Story? that was pretty big... OMG THE INCREDIBLES holy shiat that would rock so hard omg ~__~ that movie was so fun xD
but then i dunno, would that be original if they worked with Pixar? eh who really knows, but yeah, it'll be a "surprise" XD

Last edited:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
TheMuffinMan said:

NO

Tron? SURPRISE!

agreed

Ansem22

It's simply the last "Surprising" world, the last world that you're shocked to see in the game. That means:
-No Pixar worlds
-No Final Fantasy worlds

So rumors about Pixar or FF worlds can stop now.

MarthX

I'd imagine that there would be more worlds. This Tron world, however, seems kinda strange. In fact, I've never even heard of it before this game. *runs to investigate*

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
MarthX said:
I'd imagine that there would be more worlds. This Tron world, however, seems kinda strange. In fact, I've never even heard of it before this game. *runs to investigate*

It was an old disney movie before your time, most hardcore gamers would know about it tho lol:rolleyes:

MarthX

Ah, I see. I will await learning about when the game releases...I guess. lol I can't say I await Sora's get-up though.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back