• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think it's very likely Tron could appear in BBS. It could prolly be during the time that the Dataspace is created. In KH2, Tron said that Ansem brought BACK the MCP, meaning he was destroyed before. It could be possible that TAV could've defeated the MCP the first time. I just think it would be a cool idea. Thoughts??

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
This would make sense. If the unknown game takes place between BBS and KH1, which a lot of people think it will, it could explain the creation of the Data space is BBS, and the take over of Xehanort and the MCP in the unknown game

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's possible. But there are many other worlds I would rather see.

Awards
I think it's very likely Tron could appear in BBS. It could prolly be during the time that the Dataspace is created. In KH2, Tron said that Ansem brought BACK the MCP, meaning he was destroyed before. It could be possible that TAV could've defeated the MCP the first time. I just think it would be a cool idea. Thoughts??

I think he's just talking about the original copy of Encom here- the version of the MCP that was destroyed in the actual movie.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If the next game after BbS is a sequel to BbS, I think that would be an appropriate time to use the original Space Paranoids.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That does make alot of sense. Since the Tron in KH2 was a copy of the original and thus had no memory of the original Tron it would make sense why Tron in KH2 never mentioned other users being TAV.

I would love to see TAV in space paranoid clothing.

A

Azrael

The current program was a copy from the original. Tron stated that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The current program was a copy from the original. Tron stated that.

Right but the MCP was destroyed once and then Ansem/Xehanort brought him back. The question is who destroyed the MCP before? Putting Space Paranoids in BBS would explain that it was TAV who destroyed it before.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Right but the MCP was destroyed once and then Ansem/Xehanort brought him back. The question is who destroyed the MCP before? Putting Space Paranoids in BBS would explain that it was TAV who destroyed it before.
They are referring to the events of the movie, I think. Ansem got it from ENCOM and made a copy. So, in the ENCOM version MCP would have been destroyed, but by making the copy...

Awards
That sounds very interesting. I would like to see the TAV in space paranoid and I wonder how old Tron would be. I didn't know anything about Tron until KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back