• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tripple-wielding?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuu

Wait, so if Apprentice Xehanort does have the hearts of all three people (Xehanort, Terra and Eraqus), wouldn't that mean that he could possibly be capable of wielding not one, not two...

.. but three keyblades?!

Talk about excessive...

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wait, so if Apprentice Xehanort does have the hearts of all three people (Xehanort, Terra and Eraqus), wouldn't that mean that he could possibly be capable of wielding not one, not two...

.. but three keyblades?!

Talk about excessive...

Um...in theory, I suppose he could.

But where's he gonna hold the third one? In his mouth? With his foot?

Henryp

Awards
I don't think so, because Aqua is the one who have Eraqus keyblade...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I don't think so, because Aqua is the one who have Eraqus keyblade...

Ya, and then Terra's LS has his keyblade...so no, the only keyblade that Apprentice Xehanort can really wield (that we know of) is MX's keyblade.

Yuu

Didn't Riku snatch Sora's Kingdom Key once by summoning it into his own hands? The KK was technically Riku's, so I had this idea that a keyblade's rightful wielder can do the same thing.

Maybe if MX managed to do the same thing to Aqua and the LS, he could finally triple-wield?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora technically wielded three keyblades in kh2FM when he fought roxas in the station of awakening. he was holding two with one floating (or maybe two floating with one on his hand, i dont remember)

so i guess xehanort could do the same, but really terra's keyblade is with lingering sentiment, so 3 is out of the question

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Mew
Wouldn't he have to grow another arm or something? xD

Wielding doesn't neccessarily mean that he has to hold it in his hand. He triple wielded in the battle against Roxas, by controlling Roxas' Keyblades telekinetically.

Samhain

Bronze Member
that keyblade of LS is probably not even real.

just a shamble of memories because that is what LS is. memories, rage, feelings from terra.

and btw we have seen in gameplay that Terranort used terra's keyblade as his own (mx keyblade)

as long as he has terras heart he can use the keyblade of terra because ur keyblade is basically within ur heart

that is why heart is so important in the series.

terranort probably doesn't have eraqus keyblade because i believe terranort only has 2 hearts.

u do not count eraqus heart because it was absorbed by terra. terra absorbed eraqus heart thus only 2 hearts and that is why we never eraqus trying to control xehanort because he's gone. his heart is now part of terra so u dont count eraqus

Terranort = 2 hearts

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
like zolo from one piece that be kinda cool

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora already triple wielded in kh2Fm when he fought roxas.

it's not impossible, but still the idea sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back