• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Chapter 8: Revealed

Trios was starting to regain consciousness. He was laying on a cold cement floor in a pool of blood. He grabbed his chest and flinched in pain. He had realized it was his own. His eyes grew wide. He then felt light headed as he slowly tried to stand-up. He got to his feet but he had trouble balancing. He fell on the ground again and soon was out cold. Trios could hear a voice next to him. “So this is the savior?” said a man with a gruff voice. Another man soon joined in, “Just get him to the gas chamber with the others.” Trios then fell back into a deep sleep.

Zell, Irvine, and Selphie were standing in Esthar staring at the girl they had met in Deiling City. Alana was getting uncomfortable being watched. “Aren’t you guys going to say something?” Alana said feeling foolish just standing there. “Um pretty lady,” Zell said, “are you a ghost?” A vein was popping out of Selphie’s head as she slapped Zell behind his head. “Don’t ask dumb questions!” she yelled to Zell. She then stared at Alana, “And who the heck are you?” Irvine went next to Selphie, “Excuse her miss, she gets a little testy when our honeymoon blew-up.” Alana then turned around. “Follow me, I’ll explain all.” Alana said walking off into the distance. “Should we follow her?” Irvine asked. “No way!” Selphie said to Irvine. “Hell yeah! Lets go!” Zell said running to Alana. Irvine and Selphie looked at each other, nodded, and ran with Zell.

Quistis and rinoa were still stuck in the cell. There clothes were ripped and they were covered in dirt. They were both sitting on the ground with there heads down. The door to cell opened as a figure came in. Rinoa and Quistis heads’ were still down. The light reflected on the person. He had a black clock on covering his face. With only one eye seen. And only one hand visible .It was Quad. Quad walked towards Rinoa. He put his hand on Rinoa’s chin and lifted her head up. Her eyes were closed. You can see a smirk on Quad’s face. “Sleep princess. We shall have you and Alana back.” Quad coldly said to her. He let her head fall back down.He held his hand out as an aura appeared around Rinoa. She slowly began to lift up off the ground. He then put his hand down and turned around to leave the room. As he was leaving Rinoa followed, still floating in the air with her head down. As they left the room the door closed and Quistis smiled lifting her head up, “It begins.”

Trios began to gain consciousness again. H was laying on the ground again. The ground was cold and hard. The ground was completely metal. He slowly lifted himself up to his feet. The room was round with one single metal door. He grabbed his chest again. It wasn’t soaked in blood. But the was stains from blood on his white shirt. He threw off his black coat and took out his gun blade from the holster he had on his belt. He noticed that he wasn’t alone in here. Squall and Seifer were in the room. Both knocked out on the ground. Trios got his blade and put it on his hand. He sliced his hand as blood began to come out. He held his hand out and let it drop to the ground. He clinched his fist and it began to glow. He opened his hand and the cut was gone. Trios then let on a smirk, “So my magic is still here.” His clothes then glowed. As the glow began to fade his clothes wre now clean. He got his coat back on. “Lets get started now.“ Trios said as his hand began to have a red aura around them.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Seems like you gotta good build up here. Nice work, i see you put much more in on description so thats good to see. Do i sense a jailbreak sometime soon? Cause it sure as hell feels like ones brewin. Hope to see more from this soon.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The next chapter will be today. wohoo. I also plan to rewrite the first couple of chapters. I pan to make a sig with Trios and FFX-3 like my curent. riku rox made that. It took me all night but I made Trios!
Trios.gif
Whatcha think. The next chapter later today. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back