• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
First Fan Fic, Trios

Prequel:

It all began 4 years ago. 6 brave warriors went into the future to stop the sorceress Ultmacia. They fought bravely and won. But she wasn't the only sorceress, there was also Rinoa. A young sorceress who received her powers from Edea, a caretaker. After the last sorceress was destroyed her powers were again passed on. This is were the story begins. A young teen will receive these powers. Leading him to everlasting destruction. But will he seek help from the former sorceress or fall onto a dark abyss.

Chapter 1: SeeD

Trios. This is where it begins. A young male stands by the side of a road, leaving Timber. His shoulder length black hair sways as the hot wind blows on his face. He wears a black jacket with a black undershirt, with blue jeans. And black gloves. He stands there emotionless. He caries a rare and powerful weapon, the Gunblade. A car passes by and stops. A red hair stranger opens the door.

“Thanks” said Trios.

Hours pass as the silence continues.

“So you’re a gun blade wielder” says the stranger.

“….. You’re Seifer Almasy” replied Trios.

Seifer, “Nice to know I’m known.”

“You’re famous here, you almost destroyed man-kind. Nice to meet you.” aid Trios

“Hmph, well you’re stops here. I need to meet someone.” Said Seifer

"Where are we.” Trios said.

“ The garden. After it was used to defeat Ultimacia, they usually pick up students. Since you’re 17 they’ll take you in.” Seifer said.
“I don’t do schools.” Trios said sarcastically.

A monster suddenly appears.

Seifer, “Leave this to me.”

The monster lunges at Seifer. He takes them out with his gun blade.

“You should watch were you look.” Trios.

13 dead monsters lay on the ground.

Seifer “How did you…”

Trios “ training.”

“ I would like to know how too” appeared Headmaster Cid, “now that was quite amazing. I would like you to be a SeeD.”

Seifer, “ That easy to be a SeeD now.”

Cid, “Now Seifer, its been 3 years.”

Trios, “I’d have to decline.”

Cid, “You remind me so much of our old leader. Well can you be willing to do a favor. I’ll pay you.”

Trios, “Fine.”

Cid, “ Its settled.”

Seifer, “No reason for me too stay.”

One month later after Trios agreed to do this he was assigned to meet a agent and go over the plans. These plans would change…..

My first Story. Please post what you think.

Last edited:
J

jenova-absolute

Finally!I had been looking forward to a FF8 fanfic(a good one), and
I think i may have found it!Can i have a gunblade?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

Chapter 2: They Meet

Trios, “….”

Cid, “you ok kid.”

Trios, “Don’t call me kid.”

Cid “ You do remind me of him.”

Trios “Who?”

Cid “Squall Lionheart.”

Rinoa “My fiance”

Cid “Oh my god, Rinoa nice to see you.”

Rinoa “Well is this the kid?”

Cid “Yes hes quite skilled with that blade.”

Rinoa “The gun blade.”

Trios “Why am I here?”

Rinoa “I’ll take it from here Cid. Okay then. Me and you will meet my associate Zell Dicht in Balamb, then we will take a train to Timber. Hard to believe but we’re still fighting for its liberation. Heh.”

Trios “Yeah, whats my part.”

Rinoa “I have to explain the mission first. Well ummmm. Yeah I guess were on your job. The forest Owls are gonna sneak into the TV Station and send a broadcast to Timber. That’s when we go in the hotel and get the ever so popular President Deiling. We will do tough negotiations at that time.”

Trios “sounds great.”

Rinoa “I know.”

They soon arrive in Balamb they purchase a ticet for the train and meet up with Zell.

Zell “Rinoa how are you? Nice to meet you.”

Zell holds out his hand ready for it to be shaken. Trios ignores him.

Trios “Whats the plan.”

Suddenly the train comes to a stop.

Conductor “REMAIN CALM! MONSTERS HAVE BOARDED THE TRAIN!”

Zell “Great. Rinoa lets go.”

Trios “Why its not our problem.”

Rinoa “But it’s the right thing to do. Huh.”

A monster enters the cabin. Rinoa pulls out her pinwhell and Zell gets ready to fight. Monsters come aroung all sides of the train cabin. Zell punches 2 too death and Rinoa takes out 3. But the monsters seem to come. Trios pulls out his gun blade. He slashes through one monster then swings the blade around and takes out a lot of monsters. A wolf sneaks up behind him and attacks. Trios uses flare on him then slices him in half.

Zell “Wow, hes better than Squall.”

Rinoa “Trios, are you.”

Trios suddenly grabs Rinoa by the neck and holds her up. Rinoa sees the darkness in his eyes, and the emotionless of his face. He then smiles and an aura appears around him.

Well Does anyone thinks this is good. Thank you Jenove absolute for posting. You can have a gun blade. I love Final Fantasy 8 too.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I cant tell whioch person is saying what. Try writing it grammar wise
e.g:
"Your okay, kid," said Cid.
"Don't call me kid," yelled Trios.

See what i mean?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Chapter 3: Mistake
Trios, “What.”

Trios still holds Rinoa by the neck with an aura of darkness around him. Trios releases Rinoa and stares in wonder.

Trios, “Emotion?”

Zell, “What the hells your problem!”

Rinoa, “Whats…… wrong……?”

Zell, “He nearly killed you that’s whats wrong!”

Trios, “Forgive me.”

Rinoa, “Why….. Did….. You…. Emotion….?”

Trios, “Long story.”

Zell, “I would like to know!”

Trios, “Fine, a long time ago, after the war, I got something. Powers. I could move things, I mastered the gun blade, I lost EMOTION.”

Zell “What! Your crazy!”
Trios, “Don’t call me that!”

Rinoa, “But that was, what are you?”

Trios, “A sorcerer. Lately I haven’t felt emotionless, I felt normal, but when I fought my powers. Came out. All sorcerers are evil, so why shouldn’t !?”

Rinoa, “Don’t say that! I was like you, but my powers are controlled.”

Trios, “You did? Why! I can’t be with you!”

Rinoa, “Wait! I don’t know whats wrong but we need you to come with us.”
Trios, “You’re the one that triggered my powers. You put this curse on me!”

Trios pulls out his gun blade.

Zell, “Hey. No need to do something we might regret.”

Rinoa, “What do you mean.”

Trios, “You passed powers to me. When I met you, emotion came back, good and dark ones. Before I could handle them at the cost of my soul. Now you…”

Trios passes out. Zell, “Rinoa, what are gonna do? Hes dangerous we have to contain him.”

Rinoa, “It was my fault, my mistake. We have to go back, our plans we’ll be delayed. We need Quistis.”

Trios wakes up in a hospital room. Its dark and quiet. He gets off the bed and leaves. Its dark but hes able to wander the halls.

??????, “I suggest you lay down.”

Trios, “Stay back.”

Quistis, “I won’t hurt you.”

Seifer, “Do as she says!”

Trios, “You. I won’t. Let me leave now.”

Seifer, “No! Now you need rest.”

Trios, “No. Please move! Now!”

Black holes start to cover the ground. Fiends start to crawl out of them.

Seifer, “What is he.”

Trios, “Ultima Flare!”

An black aura appears around Trios. It starts to expand. It covers everything. Then it flames come out of Trio’s hands. One by one he uses flare on the fiends. Then everything goes black. Seifer, “Now what are we gonna do?”

Well heres the thirs chapter. Wohoo people are reading and like it. Well what do you think of it so far? And Tetra what does Aishteru!: mean? So people try to read it. And rate it. And I fixed the post so you can understand them.

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Interesting... i'd like to see how this story delevops. Im used to seeing more descriptions of people and places but i think i can manage on this one. Keep on goin, im a pretty big FF8 fan myself.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
I will be returning the story tommorow. Sorry for the long wait but I had to restore my files on that story since it was erased on the site messed up. So you only have to wait one day. BTW, this is my 1000 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW someone else post so I don't triple post tommorow. Bye!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Ok i've posted. I'll wait til tomorrow for the next part then GTX. Just make sure you get it up.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Chapter 7: Deprive

Zell, Irvine and Selphie ran to get out of the city. They all were still thinking about the strange girl they encountered.

Selphie, “Are you sure we can trust her?!”

Irvine, “All I know is something’s not right here.”

Zell, “Well can’t we take a car.”

Irvine, “Something tells me no.”

Irvine saw the city exit but Zell and Selphie had to stop to catch there breath.

Irvine, “We have to go!”

The sirens got louder as they echoed throughout the city.

Irvine, “Somethin’s not right here. I have an Idea. Zell your GF!”

Zell, “Right. I summon Quazacolt!”

The sky grew dark and a single bollt of lightning came rushing down to the Earth. Its impact with the ground made the ground shake. A giant Yellow bird came out of the ground and screeched a yell even bigging then the ear-shattering sirens.

Selphie, “How cute.”

Irvine, “Get on!”

They all jumped onto the giant bird but Zell got in front closest to its head.

Zell, “Good job Quizzy, now blast off!”

Quazacolt lifted up its massive wings and pushed them down lifting the gang up. It flew higher and higher till you can barely see the bustling city.

Selphie, “So beautiful.”

Then Zell could see a tiny red dot from Quazacolt and the faintness of the once loud sirens. Then the dot expanded until it covered the city and it let out a blinding light.

Zell, “Oh my god ! it’s a bomb!”

Their vision soon returned to them and they could see the rubble of the once glorious city.

Selphie, “She was right. All those people dead.”

Selphie began to get hysteric. Zell was in shock. They were all gently floating in the sky as they saw what had just happened.

Irvine, “Zell, were going to Esthar.”

Quazacolt then used its massive wings and headed towards Esthar. Meanwhile with Squall and Trios.

Quad, “Get up.”

Quad used Aero to lift him p against his will.

Trios, “Why are you doing this? We were friends.”

Quad let on a little smirk.

Quad, “We stopped being friends the day you took Alana from me and Rinoa.”

Squall then stood up.

Squall, “Leave her out of this!”

Quad, “Quiet slave. This is between old friends.”

Quad pushed Squall to the ground using his Sorcerer’s powers.

Quad, “Oh yes the slave issue. My powers can enslave anyone. Except other sorcerers. Like you, Rinoa, and Alana.”

Trios, “What are you talking about!”

Quad, “It seems GF’s have erased your memories as well as Rinoa’s. But mine and Alana’s are fresh. We know what you did!”

Squall, “STOP!”

Quad, “I told you, you have no business here!”

Quad grabbed Squall by his neck. He made Squall draw his sword and he held it towards his throat.

Quad, “One more word and you will cut your own throat.”

Trios, “Tell me!”

Quad then stared at Trios. Trios had trouble breathing. He was gasping for air. He collapsed. In another cell Quistis was regaining consciousness.

Quistis, “Ugh, what happened?”

Quistis then sat up and noticed she was in a cell. She saw a girl against the wall.

Quistis, “Excuse me. Where are we.”

The girl remained silent. The cell was dark and she couldn’t get a glimpse of her. Then Quistis noticed Rinoa on the ground.

Quistis, “Rinoa!”

?????, “Don’t worry she’ll live.”

The girl began to stand up but Quistis still couldn’t see her.

?????, “Sorry, my name is Alana.”

Quistis, “What about her.”

She said looking at Rinoa.

Alana, “I’m afraid she’ll have to wake up by herself.”

Quistis, “I feel so. Seifer! Where’s Seifer!?”

Alana, “I don’t know.”

Rinoa then began to awake.

Rinoa, “Yawn. What happened.”

Quistis, “Your awake. Alana she… Alana.”

The girl who was once there disappeared.

Rinoa, “Who are you talking about?”

Quistis then was baffled.

Selphie, “Are we there yet?”

Zell, “No.”

Zell, “No!”

Zell, “NO!”

Zell, “NO!!”

Zell, “NO!!!”

Irvine, “Yeah were here. But no one is there.”

Quazacolt landed and it disappeared.

Selphie, “I feel so sad.”

Alana, “You’re here!”

The gang turned around and they saw the same girl from Deiling City.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Lol the original 'are we there yet?' scene. Its a classic. Nice chapter and it seems Quad has a lot of sorceress power behind him. I feel like a huge battle between the two former friends will be good to see. Keep it up GTX, i'll wait for your next chapter.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Thats kool, i wanna learn to draw during the summer, even if i am the worst artist ever as it is. I'd rather improve from awful to terrible over the summer, however i have my own story to worry about along with my holidays to a place or two. Hope to see abetter pic of Trios. How are you are drawing the FF8 characters GTX?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Ok people. Don't think I haven't been working on this I have. I set an outline for the story from start to finish so I can get the chapters out much quicker. So I'll post the next chapter today or tommorow since I've been worikng on this and my other fic.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
ok GTX im waiting. Anytime your ready be sure to let me see it ok? Must read your farplane attack fic sometime when i get the chance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back