• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dryuriev7777

I pretty much have everything done in the Trinity Report, but it's telling me I only have 97% of the treasure/items and I can't imagine what I could be missing. I've 100% on everyone's individual report, so it's not like I missed getting an item in a world or anything, and I went back to get the Ultima Weapon for everyone and it still stays at 97%. Any ideas as to what I could be missing?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I pretty much have everything done in the Trinity Report, but it's telling me I only have 97% of the treasure/items and I can't imagine what I could be missing. I've 100% on everyone's individual report, so it's not like I missed getting an item in a world or anything, and I went back to get the Ultima Weapon for everyone and it still stays at 97%. Any ideas as to what I could be missing?

Did you get all of the ice cream in Disney Town?

dryuriev7777

Did you beat the secret boss and get the crystal he was carrying?
Yeah I beat him with Aqua. Please don't tell me I have to beat him with Ven and Terra too D:
Okay did you complete all the rumble races and get the winning medalion keyblade?

And did you get everything from the moogle in Mirage Arena?
I have the Winning Medallion, but I'm not too sure if I've bought everything from the Mirage Arena moogle. I'll go do that and get back to you.

And thanks for the quick responses and the help you guys. <333

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah I beat him with Aqua. Please don't tell me I have to beat him with Ven and Terra too D:

I have the Winning Medallion, but I'm not too sure if I've bought everything from the Mirage Arena moogle. I'll go do that and get back to you.

And thanks for the quick responses and the help you guys. <333

Yeah I would check the moogle at mirage arena and get everything form him. And if that doesn't work then you might have to actually get the item from Vanitas Sentiment for Ven and Terra, but I really hope you don't have to dude. Good luck.

dryuriev7777

I bought everything from the Arena moogle, and it brought up my percentage from 97 to 98. Is there anything else I could be missing that isn't Vanitas Sentiment? I can't imagine I'd have to beat him with all 3 characters when beating him gives the same lame prize.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
I bought everything from the Arena moogle, and it brought up my percentage from 97 to 98. Is there anything else I could be missing that isn't Vanitas Sentiment? I can't imagine I'd have to beat him with all 3 characters when beating him gives the same lame prize.

Well I haven't played it, but beating V.S. with Terra and Ven sounds like it would be it. One percent for each of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back