• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Academy/ Sound of The Blessed (Sign Ups and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pachacuteki

maybe im quite late o present my character but i hope u still accept applications for the academy, i really like to take part in this rpg. hope u accept me

Application for Trinity Academy

Name: Jack Ripper
Last school Attended: Ishbalan imperial wa college
Race: ihsbalan (similar to spanish)
Class: day
GPA: 4.5
Skills: kendo, intelligence, mystical combats sword techniques
Personality: polite, very intelligent specially in maths n history, and smart, very quiet mostly but ready to defend people he wants to protect He's usually ery cold with everyone even with gals even when he cant avoid feeling himself atracted to a girl... he was taught in his cuntry that love doesnt mean to love somebody it means to protect.... friendship doesnt mean much, but respect certainly does (more than being respected is beng strong enough to be feared).. that makes him sometimes harsh with other people
Appearance: hes drak skin (spanish type), yellow eyes, short black hair, a white t shirt under a long red "poncho" with the imperial eagle on the shoulder, blue jeans, and black boots. two kendo wooden swords both at each side of his belt.

Class schedule:
1st: trigonometry
2nd: history of the world
3rd: kendo
Extra Classes: martial arts

Clubs: kendo, judo

Interests: drawing manga, writing poetry, fighting with stronger people, kendo, judo, train to become stronger n be feared to gain the respect he wants
Other:

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Oi, oi. Decent temp pacha-kun, but the race thing would be for human/non-human. Since your guy is similar to spanish, his race would be Human

pachacuteki

well i guess i made a mistake n my character is just a common human after all, but do am i in this rpg?

pachacuteki

hello everyone
well..im kinda new at this of rping but im trying to do my best, so i decided to popst something i hope u write something too soon

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
ok... well i saw that he joined in september... and he nly has one post... so that doesnt add up... well he has to have at least two cause he posted in the RP but... just know the math doesn't add up

Kasrinok

Sorry I havent been posting in here, I opened up a shop and have just been really busy with it.. not sure If im going to be able to do the RP sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back