• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Academy/ Sound of The Blessed (Sign Ups and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Well, he's offline right now.

Killing in a kendo match? << Seems kinda overdoing it. I have a better idea of how to kill him.
*sulks off to make a new temp*

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Ashley Defie

Last school Attended: -

Race: Undead Werewolf

Class: Mostly appears during the night, but is known to show up during the day as well.

Skills: She can turn to a human-like wolf. She is still able to control herself and knows exactly what she's doing. Aside from the jump of wolf senses, she also has a bit of dark magic including (but not limiting to) teleporting (herself, others, objects, etc.), dark waves of energy, transparency, and the like.

Personality: She's a barrel of monkeys! Well, she thinks she is, anyway. Being bored with not being able to die, Ashley took up "haunting" the school. She absolutely loves causing chaos and watching people run around yelling, so she does many things to make that happen. Occasionally, she'll kill someone or take away a building to cause more confusion. To add on to this, she (posing as a student) spread the rumors of herself to see who would believe them.

Appearance: Well, she's usually transparent. Her hair is black and long, she wears a tight grey shirt and shorts. Around her neck is an irremovable "Undead Charm" that keeps her sealed in this world. It looks like an ordinary pendant, though. Her eyes are a smoky grey and dons a black headband she found laying around. When she shifts, she basically looks like a werewolf. Come on, you know what werewolfs look like. <<

Class schedule: N/A

Clubs: N/A
Interests: Causing general mayhem around the school.
Other: SHE'S DEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAD

Last edited:

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Yesssssssss that means that shadow will be in his natural form when she is in hers!!! which means that he will be able to watch the death of the non-poster

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Actually, ever since I made both of them, I kept confusing the two for some reason. ><

So, I'm guessing Inner Peace's dude's dying tonight? :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back