• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinity Academy/ Sound of The Blessed (Sign Ups and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate_shuuya29

Bronze Member
(The reposting)

Welcome to Trinity Academy

negima08023.jpg

We have been the home to many of the most famous people in the world.
We are on our own private island, and there is only one bridge off the island. We are not your average academy. We only accept the smartest, and specialest on earth. We have our own curriculum and are not in any country. We are 5 miles off the coast of Japan, connected to a small group of highly populated islands. So we don't need any laws to restrict us. All of our classes are harder then any other school on earth. We pride ourselves in the fact that we challenge all students.

When you enter Trinity Academy it doesn't matter what grade you were in before, you start off as a freshmen. Some of you may be college students and some may be high school students. We have four parts of the academy. First is the northwest side, where the male day class students live and study. The Southwest side holds the female day class students. The North and South East sides house the male and female parts of the Night Class.

Rumors surround the Night Class, and even the Day Class. Strange occurences happen
in night and day. Some students believe that the Night Class is monster, some think that the Day Class even has monsters. The whole school is special, and no one really knows what happpens at the school, or why. Sometimes students go missing, or entire buildings disappear.

If you can handle this school and graduate you are guarenteed a good spot in life. The school doesn't only have normal classes, but large clubs, and special classes. Here's a list:

Special Classes:
Kendo
Martial Arts
Ninja Arts
History of Vampires
Weapons Classes
History of Martial Arts
Anything you can think of....

All students must join at least one club.
Clubs:
Kendo Club
Judo Club
(All Martial Arts have Clubs)
Host Club
Reading Club
Photo Club
Gaming Club
Math Club
(All types of clubs you can think of)

Rules:
1. This is an academy rp.
2. No godmodding, or PPing.
3. Romance is allowed, and if your gonna go farther than kissing do it in a message
4. Keep cussing down to a minimum.
5. You ca fight all you want.
6. This academy is not only for Humans, but anything you really want, as long as you can hide as a human at the school.
7. If you're not human make sure your secret is safe.
8. The day class students are any student who wants to take classes in the day.
9. The night class students are students who cant survive in the day time and/or wanna take classes at night.
10. The school is divided by boys and girls, but during the day or night, during any free period you can go to one of the other areas of the school.

Day Schedule:
1st hour: 8:00 A.M - 9:30 A.M.
2nd hour: 10:00 A.M - 11:30 A.M.
3rd Hour: 12:00 P.M - 1:30 P.M.
Lunch: 1:30 P.M - 3:00 P.M.
Free rest of the day, You can take other classes afterward if you want, and Clubs are always after school on a cetain day of the week.

Night Schedule:
1st hour: 8:00 P.M - 9:30 P.M.
2nd hour: 10:00 P.M - 11:30 P.M.
3rd Hour: 12:00 A.M - 1:30 A.M.

Application for Trinity Academy

Name:
Last school Attended:
Race:
Class: (Day or Night)
GPA:
Skills:
Personality:
Appearance:

Class schedule:
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
Extra Classes

Clubs: (At least one)

Interests:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Haruka Stanton

Last school Attended: Arizona State University

Race: Warlock

Class:Day

GPA: 4.7

Skills: Intelligent, Fast, Speaks 5 fluent languages.

Personality: He is smart, loving and friendly. He loves to read and write. He is always with friends, and is a ladies-man. He loves to go on dates and hang out with girls all the time.

Appearance: He always wears tight blue jeans, and a button up shirt, with the top two or three removed.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r...boys/crave.jpg

Class schedule:
1st: Trigonometry.
2nd: Chemistry
3rd: Kendo
Extra Classes:
Mythology

Clubs:
Host Club: President *Every other Day*
Kendo Club: Vice President *Wednesdays*

Interests: He loves Manga, Books, reading, Girls, fantasies, Anime, Kendo, Magic, Fighting.

Other:

Night Students;
1. Kas - male
2. Suzaku Miron - male
3. yuuki - female
4. Sigma Senni - male

Day Students:
1. Haruka Stanton - male
2. Rika Yamada - female
3. Shadow - male

Teacher:
1. Reyes Luess - male

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Professor Reyes Luess

Race: Human, you twit.

Class: Both

Skills: One of the smartest teachers in Trinity. Skilled in Martial Arts, Swordplay, fluent in nearly every language, keen eyes, avid puzzle solver, and along other things, but more importantly, he can brew some mighty good tea.

Personality: When people think of Reyes, the term "A True Gentleman" is always one of the first things to come to mind. He's a kind soul who enjoys sharing his knowledge with his students and loves Sunday morning strolls. When trouble arises, he is always quick to resolve the problem.

Appearance: Can't get a pic for this...Words'll do, I guess.
Top to bottom: Reyes wears a short top hat on top of his head which covers his neat brown hair. His skin is somewhat pale, and his eyes are a brilliant brown. He wears a white long sleeved shirt under a black coat that he prefers to have buttoned. His pants are also black matching perfectly with his coat, and even with his shirt only they seem to complement each other. He wears brown boots and carries a black walking cane that has a brown handle to it.

Class schedule: Aside from the early morning Home Period, he spends the first three periods subbing different classes or just popping in to random classrooms to see how teachers operate. (One of the kinks of being one of the best teachers is barely teaching, you see.)

Clubs: He is rather fond of the Reading Club, and has become it's supervisor (Thats not what teachers are called when they look after a club, but dammit it slipped my mind what it IS called.) Aside from this club, he somehow manages to show up at many other club's meetings which include: Photography, Kendo, Gaming (love those puzzle games), and (A bit surprisingly) the Host Club.

Interests: Books, brain teasing puzzles, tea (he's British), any form of art,

Other:
His cane actually houses a blade in it, aside from that he doesn't really need it.
Theme Song: YouTube - Professor Layton & The Curious Village Soundtrack - Something Happens

Here's my temp again just in case. Added a theme song.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I like his first person posts. But seeing 'I' so many times kinda bugs me. Still, I like the 1st person post

Kasrinok

I put up my first post, hope everybody likes it =D.. im really into forging things lol.. wish I had a real life forge XD.. oh btw posting on a DSI is really hard! dont ever try it XD

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Name: Alexis Luess

Race: Human, you prick

Class: both

Skills: Having been taught everything Reyes knows, and adding to the fact she was a child prodigy, she is slowly surpassing him in all fields. Unfortunately, slowly isn't fast enough and she still has a lot to learn before she actually reaches his level.

Personality: Not unlike Reyes, Alexis is a true lady. She follows in his footsteps, but since she was a child prodigy, she has lead a lonely life. (Being in your senior year of college sucks when you're like 9) As such, she tries to fill the hole of emptiness with the excitement of taking risks. She also tends to be filled with sadness from time to time.

Class: Actually, since she's brand new they don't really have a class for her to teach yet. Instead, she's going to aide her father with his work as he teaches her how things work.

Appearance: Hey, this pic works nicely.Except she wears a brown cap and her skirt is longer. <<

Clubs: She's immediately going to monitor the gaming club along with the reading club and photo.

Interests: Gaming of any kind, reading, most arts, tea, and Sky diving,

Other: She's Reyes' daughter (it'll be discussed in the RP later).
Theme Song: YouTube - 02 - Ayasato Mayoi - Theme of Gyakuten Sisters

...I feel like I'm missing something in this temp...

Last edited:

Kasrinok

Name: Kas

school Attended: Unknown

Race: Arc Angel

Class: Night

GPA: 4.65

Skills: Self Healing, Very good Martial Artist, Fly of course, Changes colors depending on the mood, & Great Memory

Personality: Very outgoing, Likes to meet new people but shy when they first meet, Not dependent on others AT ALL, Biggest thing to search for in friends is Loyalty

Appearance: Oakley Sunglasses, Short hair, Sorta muscular with 2 tattoos( 1 on each shoulder), Blue Jeans, Cut off shirt, Puma Shoes

Class schedule:
1st:physical Education

2nd:Martial Arts

3rd:History of The World

Extra Classes: History of Martial Arts, Calculus

Clubs: Weapons Club, Forging/Crafting Club

Interests: Women.. Weapons, Music, Cars

Other: Owns multiple weapons and a Nissan Skyline GTR(1999)

Had to repost these right?!?! ^^

Kasrinok

Extension? what? oh sorry... and I didnt see that wow Im just out of it today =(

EDIT: I was just trying to keep the story going of my character.. bleh sorry about that

Peace

Awards
Okay, since nate said I can join in the last thread, here's my character:

Name: Aaron
Last school Attended: 9th circle High School
Race: Demon
Class: Day
GPA: 4.0
Skills: Dexterous, skilled with a sword, slightly stronger and faster than average humans, can cook
Personality: Likes to sleep
Appearance: 6'0", short black hair, yellow eyes, horns coming out from above the eyebrows. Clothing includes: white tank top, blue short-sleeved hoodie, baggy black jeans (has silver and copper chains on belt loops going from the front loops to the back). Keeps a tanto in his pocket as a keepsake from his aunt.

Class schedule:
1st: Kendo
2nd: History of Weapons
3rd: Philosophy
Extra Classes:
Martial arts
Computer Programming

Clubs:
Kendo club (Mondays, Fridays, and Sundays)
Manga club (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays)

Interests: Drawing, reading, taking pictures, music, fighting, Video games (usually extreme action and fighting games)

Other: After all the clubs and classes, he likes to sit on a random roof in the Northwest section and watch the sun go down and draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back