• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trigun movie set for this year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Huh. I though this was going to tie into the manga but, apparently, the trailer looks like it follows something different entirely.

Oh well. Glad to see Wolfwood is going to be in it.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Shamedo said:
im sure this will be a great movie involving the adventures of trigun and his pals
You do mean Vash and his pals, right?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Huh. I though this was going to tie into the manga but, apparently, the trailer looks like it follows something different entirely.

Oh well. Glad to see Wolfwood is going to be in it.

It's supposed to be an original story based on the anime. Also, fuck yeah Wolfwood.

You do mean Vash and his pals, right?

thatsthejoke.jpg

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Wow here I thought they forgot about this anime. i loved it so much and Vash was just hilarious and awesome. So glad to see a movie that it almost brings tears to my eyes.

Though anyone else notice that the guy who did the voice work fro the trailer didn't seem like he was saying Trigun properly, unless i am just saying it wrong.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ugh. Filler movie.

Also, the Trigun anime was terrible. What show were you guys watching?

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Though anyone else notice that the guy who did the voice work fro the trailer didn't seem like he was saying Trigun properly, unless i am just saying it wrong.

Actually, he said a lot of things kinda funny.

Ugh. Filler movie.

Also, the Trigun anime was terrible. What show were you guys watching?

I loved it, but that was also years ago when I'd watch anything. I really need to pick up the manga some time though. I hear it's much better.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I loved it, but that was also years ago when I'd watch anything. I really need to pick up the manga some time though. I hear it's much better.

It's much better. Its got a much better character development and story. Plus, it got a better ending lol.
Trust me, you'll laugh at the anime ending compared to the manga's.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I read a few Youtube comments on that video saying as much. I've always wanted to pick them up, but anytime I saw them the price tag was pretty high and I just can't enjoy reading manga on a monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back