• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tried Some New Things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Just messed around with stuff.

l6VFg.png

Version1
sfrhD.png

Version 2

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Would be better if you darkened the edges and placed the bottom circle overtop of her

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I agree with Jaxx also i'd like to see a larger version, at the minute everything is too small to appreciate the details. Other than that i think it's great, by far your best yet, good job Vossler :)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
V1 is kinda blended better than V2 with the clouds,but that's not saying much because it still needs to be blended more imo
And as Cloud said this may be the best i've seen from you

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Would be better if you darkened the edges and placed the bottom circle overtop of her
Wait so have both circles around her neck? Alright. Ahh bigger Cloud, fine, but just for you cause I like you. Tagging is a new inspiration now that my favorite artist is tagging again. Makes tagging have purpose to me again.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Not bad kiddo, don't be afraid to lay foreground effects over your stock. If your anything like Kazuma, he integrates them inside the stock lmao.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Not bad kiddo, don't be afraid to lay foreground effects over your stock. If your anything like Kazuma, he integrates them inside the stock lmao.
Lol I wasn't talking about Kazuma when I said my favorite artist(idk if that is what you meant, though by you evening mentioning him). Jaxx I am confused on what you are telling me.

EDIT: Oh wait so just have the two orbs, one behind her, one on top of her, and both of them at the bottom. I got you now.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
That's not it either :\

One behind, one on top. That's it. No moving them.

Sparks

gone
Saying put a orb over her shoulder would have solved everything.
Lol well that's still not it anyways, I get what he means.
Put the BOTTOM orb into the foreground, and then leave the shoulder orb behind. That's the only things bothering me too besides the smallish size.

It would look real nice larger c:

Sparks

gone
Lol well that's still not it anyways, I get what he means.
Put the BOTTOM orb into the foreground, and then leave the shoulder orb behind. That's the only things bothering me too besides the smallish size.

It would look real nice larger c:
this is what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back