• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trick (or cheat?) for the new treasure-trap event

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FSL

Awards
I know I'm like weeks late and the event's nearly over, but I found a method that works only if you're hunting the pretenders. Stand diagonally from the front of the chest leaving a space between you and the chest that's the size of a shadow. If you click on the chest and get into battle stance, you've found a pretender. If you walk up close to the chest, then you can just drag the mouse elsewhere and you'll save the AP. Works well if you're only looking to fight.

Rokuborn

Awards
If you click on the chest and get into battle stance, you've found a pretender. If you walk up close to the chest, then you can just drag the mouse elsewhere and you'll save the AP. Works well if you're only looking to fight.
well' this is a bit "risky" and if you have even a bit of lag, your AP are screwed.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The method found by Badger is still the best. Works on my desktop, laptop, school's computer, phone, everything.

Thank you so much for this tip Badger. Saves everyone lots of trouble.

Rokuborn

Awards
yeah, it is really rapid to use and works on both the pretenders
(i used it in the last event to gain skills from blue chests and now, with the power gained ,i'm getting revenge XD )

JulyUmani13

The method found by Badger is still the best. Works on my desktop, laptop, school's computer, phone, everything.

Thank you so much for this tip Badger. Saves everyone lots of trouble.

What type of phone do you use to play Chi? Mines can barely get into so much, the first second I can get goes into switching to Low Quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back