• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

ok im a bit confused here weres chapters 6 7 and 8 plus the other parts of chapter 5. I started to read chapter 9 but stopped because it doesent make sence without the other chapters

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

keyblademaster42 said:
ok im a bit confused here weres chapters 6 7 and 8 plus the other parts of chapter 5. I started to read chapter 9 but stopped because it doesn’t make sense without the other chapters

Chapters 5 were thrown away by accident. 6 was in the note book, 7&8 weren’t written yet, but lemme give you a summary.

Previously on “Trials of Love”

Sora figured out what Riku meant by "alive". So he set out on another journey to find Kairi. It was from there things got weird. First he ran into some Samurai. Mugen and Jin.

Riku was passing out requests to Kairi’s funeral [suicide remember?] After he gave Selphie a little piece, he went to Sora’s house only to find Sora had left already. So by the time Riku met up with Mugen, and Jin. Sora had already left.

After helping out there Sora went to visit his cousin Naota. [Takkun. If you don't know who he is, Google it. It's from FLCL] After spending a night with Naota, Sora was ready to leave, but it seemed as if he was trapped there. He was haunted by the memory of Kairi’s affair in his head. A darkside heartless sprouted from his head, but it wasn’t his, it was Kairi’s. [I was working on the schematics of that for months] After defeating it, Sora was able to leave, but he found out that he really DIDN’T lock all the worlds. Haruko told him that if they were, he wouldn’t have been able to crash his ship in the ocean at the beginning of the fic.

Riku got to FLCL too late again, but Haruko pointed him in the right direction. [Bebop] But Riku had to give up something in return [YOU KNOW!] He put her on her back, and left.

So, leaving FLCL Sora ventured on until he got an idea, ask for help. His original intent was to ask Leon for help, but he, Yuffie [coughwhorecough], Cid, Aerith, and Cloud had left for Kairi’s funeral. So with only one man left to help him, he asked Ansem for help. Ansem was in an insane asylum. But this time Riku caught up to him. Ansem only stood watch as Sora got his ass beat helplessly. When Ansem went to make his move [to possess Riku again], Riku gained the lead by beating Ansem too, and got to Bebop first.

Sora woke up to Ansem by his side [WTF?] They had gotten to Bebop safely, but Riku was there too. Not at the same location though. After some re-introductions with Spike, Spike introduced Sora to the gang. Not much happened here but my favorite Bebop episode “Ballad of Fallen Angels”. Ironically Riku was working for Vicious. Riku was chasing Faye [Do I really need to tell you why?] , and that’s how it went down.

Sora wanting revenge went with Spike. It was there Riku got his ass-whooping. But Riku managed to escape for his life by summoning a giant heartless. Once again Ansem stood watch as Sora got busted up. [In fact he was drinking a slushie. Seriously] Sora didn’t fail though, he beat the heartless, Sora decided that it was either him or Riku.

Sora got to Castle Oblivion, where Riku was waiting for him [It doesn’t have to make sense. Plus it was empty] At the top of Castle Oblivion [Floor 13], they had a death-defying match. [Literally, Riku passed out, and when he woke, the Grim Reaper was waiting for him.] After a long-winded Dragonball Z speech, Riku faded back into reality where he found Sora standing over his body. With his left arm broken, Riku managed to get enough strength to get some heavy damage in. [Internal bleeding and whatnot. Once again Ansem watched from the sidelines. Sora got his jorbloks handed to him. It seemed Riku had won but he fainted again. This was Sora’s biggest mistake, he left Riku there to die. But he wasn’t…

On the way, Ansem and Sora have conversations. Some about why he didn’t help, and why he did what he did. [Basically, girltalk. Sora knew he was about to die.]
So after they got to know each other, Ansem fulfilled his end of the bagain. He brout Sora to the one place her soul could be. The Underworld… And that is where I picked the story up…..

rikubaka67

Awards

uh oh, this got past the 1st page. pr_155 is gonna be mad lol!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

No not really. I saw it back there. It's okay I'm finishing TONIGHT! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And sorry that I had to skip and all. Where is Eughey? I thought he would be on here by now.

Ultima665

ok that was confusin. but really ANSEM??????????/ shouldnt he hate soras guts?

bye the way sora should end up with kairi

screw riku

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That's what the poll was for. Did you vote in it?
Yes Ansem. He SHOULD hate Sora's guts,
but Ansem was in a mental home. Do you think
that was surprising enough. Actually there was
a BIG fight scene with Ansem and SOra, but
I should have put that in the summary

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

I dislike..lemons. But the rest is really good, to bad it's over.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

“Trials of Love” finishes up now!

Trials of Love. Chapter 9-4: Eternal Bliss

“WAAAAIIIIIIITTTTT!!!!!” A piercing voice came from nowhere. Sora stopped his attack in mid-air. So did Riku. “Don’t I get a say in this?” It sounded like a person in pain. “Kairi!” Sora shouted happily. “Don’t come any closer.” She walked around the corner. “You’re okay? Whew.” Sora sighed with relief. “Riku. Sora. Why are you here?” She looked disappointed in them. “I came to save you…but Riku got in the way.” He said angrily. Tensions were high. Everyone was sweating. “Kairi.” Riku smiled. “I’m here.” He said breathing hard. Sora began walking towards her. “Leave her alone! She doesn’t want you!” He jumped in front of Sora. “Move.” Sora buffed his chest at Riku. “Guys, over here.” Kairi still was looking very angry. “What’s the matter with you two? I love both of you. Why can’t you accept that both of you are in my heart?” She lectured them. “Because, there can only be one.” A voice came from behind Kairi.

Ansem stood there, floating above the ground. “What do you want Ansem?” Riku walked up beside Sora. “Calm down, I’m not here for a fight. I only came to watch.” He smiled as he crossed his arms. “Watch? Watch what?” Riku looked confused. “Watch what? Are you retarded? THIS! I left the psyche ward, and you think I’m going to miss this? Then you need to be there.” He materialized a slushie in his hand, and began slurping on it. “Total mood killer Ansem.” Sora said tiptoeing over to Kairi. “We have unfinished business Sora.” Riku turned around, and Sora froze. “Right… Kairi… Who will it be?” Sora’s face went serious. They both were facing away from her. “Is that all you care about? Winning me? Does either of you even care anymore? You’re both trying so hard to outdo each other, you have totally stopped listening.” She yelled at them. “Kairi, I-” Riku started to talk. “SHUT UP! Now’s my chance to talk.” She looked at Sora. “Sora, I love you. You know that. But you get too cocky, and you think that I won’t leave you. You are wrong. Look at me.” He turns to her. “You almost KILLED Riku. You two were friends before I came to the Destiny Islands. And Riku, you’re no better than he is. You stabbed him.” She stared at him. “But Kairi I-” Riku was once again interrupted by Kairi. “The both of you make me sick. I can’t believe I was with you. Either of you!” She shook her head.

That hurt Sora more than the affair. “Fine be that way.” Sora began to mumble. “What?” Kairi said. “I risk my life and my friendship with my best friend over you. 3 weeks Kairi, all I could think about was you. I faced a giant Darkside heartless. But guess what, it wasn’t mine. It was yours. And now I know what happened between you and Naota. I know everything. So don’t feed me that bullsh*t about you being the victim. Now, I am sick and tired of this cat and mouse game.” He paused. “Do you love me or not?” He looked at her impatiently. “And Kairi don’t forget. I was the one who consoled you when he was gone.” Riku spoke up. “I was always there for you. Being with you ware the best years of my life. And I’ll never forget them. I want us to be together for all eternity.” He turned to her, and stretched out his hand. At the very end was another paupu fruit. No more games; no more betrayal; no more Sora. I love you. I want you to be happy. Who will it be?”

Kairi had a tough decision to make. Be with Sora, or be with Riku. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she would have to choose one…

“Sora!” She cried out. “Sora charge at her before she could finish. Riku saw that, and jumped at Sora for a kick. Sora used Strike Raid before Riku made contact. Sora flew back into the river basin. The Keyblade whirled around, passed over Riku; missing him completely; and whirled towards the river basin. “Riku, but.-” Kairi looked at him confused. “Shhhh. I wasn’t going to let him hurt you.” Riku grabbed Kairi in his arms, and held tight. “Thank you.” She held him back.

A bright light came out the end of the Keyblade. “Wha?” Sora looked up, and saw a beam of light coming at him. “GEH!” He screamed staying very still. The beam went passed his ear, and a Click was heard. “The keyhole!” Sora gasped. He looked over and watched as the keyhole disappeared. “I’m trapped in here… But at least Kairi chose me.” He smiled evilly. He grabbed a ledge, and began to climb out of the river basin. By the time he got his head above the riverside, he was too late. “No.” He whispers as tears filled his eyes. This time he didn’t hold them back, they just flowed. Sora let go of the ledge, and fell to the bottom. “She chose him.” He whispered to himself. “and now you’re stuck here, to be forever tormented by our love.” Riku stood at the edge of the dried up river. Just then the chanting stopped. Sora looked up, to see the souls of the damned falling over him. “AHHHHHHH!!!!!!” Was the last sound he ever made. When the river was full again, there were a few bubbles, but they quickly stopped as Sora’s soul slipped away quickly amongst the damned.

“Oh man, what a great disappointment.” Ansem said and teleported away.

THE END. [The Credits theme from pokemon gold played in my mind here. So go get your old gold versions guys, I know you still have them]

Well. Thanks for reading guys. You've been great. Especially Eughey. He's my number one fan. I'd like to thank Rikubaka67, and Ultima665. A Special Thanks to DarkNetwork, he was the first to bash my fic. I accepted his criticism, cuz he is a prime example of what I canged you all from. Ifrit05, Even though you haven't been here for a month, I'd like to thank you. And here is a list of other people I may have missed:
Cool Man-Thank you
Kaori2244- You were my most horneyest, perverted fan. And I will alwaly rememder you
Keybearer_yoshi-Glad you took notice, but only after I sadi anyting, but Thank you
BHSora177-We always have FLCL
Soras soul-Thank you
Kh2 luva-Thank you
Kawaiidancer- Thank you
TwilightBlade370- Thank you
Aurie- Thank you
AuroraLight- Thank you
DarkSora23- You were my second fan, and I get emotional when I think of where this fic came from
Redrum33- I'm glad you read my fic. You we're reading KingGabriel's fic at the same time too. I'm honored to have you as a fan. Thank you
Khinfomaster-Glad you liked it. Thank you
Lilazngurl963- You haven't come for a while but it's okay. Thank you
Sephiroth_spawn-Thank you
Angel Princess-Thank you
Darkness Princess-Thank you
~*Kamberlyn*~- You were my first fan, and I will hold you in the highest regards. Thank you
Atnihs-You were my student. Now the stund has become the master. Thank you
Redharry123- What can I say? You were always here. And I will miss you too.

I will miss you all. I've had some great times on KHI. There were some bad times, like when my hands were too tired to type, but I pressed on. I cared about you all from the get-go. And now it seems as if it was only yesterday, I sat down to write this fic. But when you get entangled with things like I have, you only have but one choice. Sometime you have to give up something you hold dear. I'm getting emotional, so I'd better wrap this up. So this is purified_riku155 logging out, and signing out, Forever.

THANK YOU!

Ultima665

wat riku got kairi??????????? i danm.............wat do u mean FOREVER?????
i think ill reread the final.............thanks for mentioning me! this was 1 off the greatest drama fanfics ever and ill reread it often

rikubaka67

Awards
I didn't cry! "I am strong! I am incincible! I am...." awww man *cries* I'll miss u p_r155!!!

Ultima665

I PROMISED I WOULDNT CRY ITS TRUE DONT GO WELL MISS U wah...........

but seriosly rikuxkairi? IM STILL SAD...............

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
*CRIES...no, BAWLS TO DEATH*

.-. Buabai PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back