• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

lol. can't wait 4 the next fanfic, and i told my friend at school about it. he likes lemons.

Ultima665

rikubaka67 said:
lol. can't wait 4 the next fanfic, and i told my friend at school about it. he likes lemons.

and who is this friend?

new chappy soon!plz!

Ultima665

i now its SO worth the wait but why dont u just get someone else to type it? or have u tried that...........dont be mad im clueless :D

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I've tried it, but some people can't be trusted.

Ultima665

maybe i can post it. i wont tell ANYONE anything. i swear !

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Sorry guys. Now they're monitoring my computer. [Still at school] I'm not really allowed to be on.
So I'm off to tell the mod to lock this thread.
This time I'm serious, and when I come back, I will start a new thread.
So until then... Bye....[Leaves]

Boukon, Sora, Riku, Larxene, and Axel: When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go
You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,
Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said "No,
I don't think life is quite that simple"
When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go
The daily things
that keep us all busy
all confusing me thats when u came to me and said,
Wish i could prove i love you
but does that mean i have to walk on water?
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when i say so,
And maybe something are that simple
When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go
Hold me
Whatever lies beyond this morning
Is a little later on
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
When you walk away
Oh baby, don't go
It's hard to let it go
Hold me
Is a little later on
Nothing's like before
Hold me
Is a little later on
Nothing's like before

~~~
Riku: Well now what?
Hartoresu: We have to find a way to get back to the forums
Boukon: But where do we start looking for that there door to the forums?
[Sigh]
She looks up, and see Athins with a pm from pr155
Hartoresu: Hey, have you seen Quientin?
Athins runs away
Hartoresu: [smiles] Guys let's go
Hartoresu, Boukon, and Riku run down the grassy path.
Voice: Remember Quientin, you are the one... Who will open the door... To the forums.
[Just had to]
Secret Trailer:
My Side My Story
A hooded one walks the nighttime streets of Deep Dive City. The plink-plink of the rain on the lamppost made an ambient sound. He knew trouble was coming. The Neo-Shadows rose from the ground.
"Huh?" He said to huimself. The unknown drew Sad Truth, and Forgotten Promise Keyblades.
High up on top of a building, the Blindfold Unknown was being watched.
"What now?"
"Watch and wait"
The unknown made the heartless symbol around him made of pink fire.
The Neo-Shadows jumped, and the unknown jumped too. He used Strike Raid on the Neo-Shadows falling over him. As he caught
Forgotten Promise, he landed on the proch of a building. The Blindfold Unknown jumped off of the building.
After the Neo-Shadows were defeated, The Dual-Wielding Unknown walked over to the Blindfold Unknown
DWU[Eughey]: Where is Quientin?
BFU[Twilight_Riku22]: Accompanied... but alone
DWU: I asked you where Quientin was, not to recite some stupid poetry

Flash to a picture of me flying on my back over a ocean.
[And you don't get to reply, because replying is like saving.]

Ultima665

what???? WHY? we wont spam ! PLZ DONT GO WELL WAIT JUST DONT LOCK HE THREAD WAAAAAAAAH :(

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I don't mind you guys spamming. I snuck on today. Guess what the school fixed the computer, so if I was allowed on, and if I had time, I would do a chapppy...or 3.
Since I can't I'll just give you another hint:

[Name removed] grabbed Riku's chest, and sqeezed it. "No, I can't climax yet." She accidentally screamed out. But it was too late. "Uhnnnnghhh!" She squeezed tighted to hold back. Riku clenched his teeth, trying to hold back too.

"that was amazing Riku." [name removed said "It was worth waiting 5 years for it."

Sorry, that's all I can give. Oops gotta go, teachers' coming! Bye....
Boukon: If only I could type by myself, then I'd finish it.
~~~
This doesn't count. I'm still technically gone, and eughey is still loking for me, and I'm still flying over the ocean.

Ultima665

a hint ey?? well its good at least well get a chappy soon

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I will post 4 new chappies by next week.
~~~
Previously...

Mickey: There will always be a door to the light
~
Hartoresu: Have you seen Quientin?
~
Eughey: Where is Quientin?
TR_22: Accompanied...but alone
Eughey: I asked you where Quientin was, not to recite some stupid poetry
~~~
And now: Me coming back to the forums

Kingdom Hearts: Chain my Memories
~~~

Anna: Where are we?
Ifrit: In Castle Interweb. This place lies between KHI and KHU.
Anna: Can such a place exist?
Ifrit: It is made by the people who choose to be a part of both forums.
~~~
TR_22[Me]: [Looks in pod] Is that me... or Quientin? [pr_155, or the other me]
Me: [thinking] It's all coming back to me... the true....

[Kingdom Hearts]

Last edited:

rikubaka67

Awards

ok, im glad i came back here, i thought u said u were gonna lock this thread. i can wait 4 next week, i'll just read the chapters u have now 2 do something (as if im not busy enough lol)
P.S.- pr_155, i was reading my guestbook on xanga a few days ago, when r u gonna get ur xanga started? just curious.......

(i can't type right now, 2 tired, just got back from dance class. u wouldn't belive how many typos i had 2 fix! :) )

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Bad news. I threw the notebook away when I moved. And all of my floppys are broken. So I'm just going to finish the story. Don't get mad, cuz the story was pretty short anyways. And no more after this. I'm leaving the forums for good. I won't be back.

CHAPTER9-1,2,3, and 4: FINAL CHAPTERS! Sora's Love, Riku's Return, Fight to the Death, and Eternal Bliss

Chapter 9-1: Sora's Love:

"There. I brought you here. Now leave me in peace." Ansem turned around. "Ansem...Wait." Sora said to him. Ansem turned his head partly around. "Thank you. I appreciate what you did for me. I'll never forget you." Sora tossed Ansem a keychain. "Your Oathkeeper...But...This belongs to her." He looked surprised, but then a grin grew on him face. "Farewell Keybearer." And for the first time, Ansem looked like he was at peace. "Seeya" Sora whispered as he turned towards the mouth of hell.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" Sora heard the screams of Kairi right away from all of the other screams. It was if his heart was guiding him to her. "Save me" someone grabbed his leg. Sora looked down, there was Kairi's mom. Her soul had come here too. "Get off of me." He snatched his leg from her, and equipped the Inverse Kingdom Key. "I'm locking this place from the inside. There won't be anymore heartless attacks. No more losing hearts. It's over." He said with a tear in his eye. "Come aboard." A creepy voice said to Sora. There was a cloaked creature on a boat. It looked like the grim reaper. "The keyhole is in the river." It said. Sora couldn't make out its face, but it seemed familiar. A light shaped similar to a crown appeared in the water. "Hey, that isn't water." Sora said. "Are these people?" Sora turned to the creature paddling. There was nothing there. "Why do I got a bad feeling?" He said to himself. And he was right.

Sora fell over in the boat. "Huh?" Sora looked around. What once were the waters of the river, became the souls of damned people floating over the him. "Uh-oh." He drew Oblivion in his left hand. A strange calm had befallen over Sora, but that was quickly broken by a chant. "Servatis a pereculum" Faster and faster they chanted. Shivers ran down Sora's spine. His skin was cold, and clammy. And his neck, and arm hairs were sticking up. "I better lock this quick." He pointed the Inverse Kingdom Key at the Keyhole. A beam of light shot from the Keyblade. But before it could lock the keyhole, darkness covered it....

Chapter 9-2: Riku's Return

Everything got quiet. Not even Kairi's screams of agony could be heard. Suddeny everything went blindingly bright, and then totally dark. With that Sora passed out.

"Sora!" Sora turned around. "You wanted one didn't you?" It was Riku. He tossed Sora a paupu fruit. "They say when two people share it, their destinies become intertwined." Riku walked towards Sora. The sunset bounced off of his long silver hair. "C'mon, I know you wanna try it." He smiled jokingly. "Huh? What are you talking about?" Sora dropped the paupu.
Special moments were flashing before him.
"Sora" Kairi said in monotone. Someone else's voice was behind that.
"Sora. Get up" It was Riku. As Sora sat up, the image of Kairi faded, and turned into Riku. "Wha-?" Sora looked up. Riku stood over him with his eyes hidden in the shadow of his hair. Blood dripped from his arm, and face; which was hidden. Suddenly Riku's right eye started to glow. "Wake UP SO I CAN KILL YOU!" Riku kicked Sora off of the boat. He flew over the side, to the bottom of the river basin. Riku jumped over, and landed slowly. "You left me there to die." Riku lifted his head up. Half his face was bloody. The other half was covered by his hair still. "What kind of sick excuse for a friend are you?" He began walking towards Sora, who was holding his arm. "You..." Riku backslapped Sora, and blood flew in the air. "You wanted to kill me... but not anymore...This time I have the upper hand." He morphed into Dark Mode. Riku raised the Soul Eater, and prepared to kill Sora. But at the last second, Sora put the keyblade up to block it. "Yeah, I left you in Hallow Bastion to die. Every moment since 3 weeks ago, I've wanted to leave you for dead." Blood dropped from Sora's mouth as he spoke. "Not a second goes by that I didn't think of killing you. And now is my chance. We're right here, where you deserve to be. Hell, and I think I'll enjoy killing you." Sora stood up weakly. He squinted staring into Riku's eyes. Riku stared back.

"I have a story for you Sora." Riku smiled at Sora. "About 6 weeks ago, you lost your heart. Only 3 people know. Me, KAiri, and Ansem. Do you wanna know why?" He balled up his fist. Sora clenched the Keyblades tighter. "How did you know about that? Only Donald and Goofy were there." Sora looked suspicious. "Well...."

Kairi sat on the paupu tree. "Sigh. I wish Sora would come back for me." She looked out at the sunset. Her tears glistening in the orange light. "Why?" Riku stood beside her like always. "Why him...Why not me?" He looked at her. She felt a slight attraction to him at that moment. That moment started all of this mess. "I am sick of always playing second string to him. "I...don't...know." She sank her head down. "It's not that I don't like you...cuz I do.” Kairi folded her hands in her lap. “It’s just that…” She was interrupted by Riku. “You love him, and not me.” He said in a sad voice. “That’s not true!” She said with her voice breaking. “Then what else could it be? You love Sora, and not me!” He turned away from her. “What can I do to prove it to you?” She asked touching his shoulder. “Nevermind. Don’t even worry about it.” Riku began to walk away.[No pun intended] Suddenly he stopped when he heard a sound. “Tss.” Riku turned head to see Kairi picking a paupu fruit. “Kairi…A paupu?” He looked surprised as she did. “I…” Kairi held it tight in her hand. Riku walked over to her. Kair put a corner of the star-shaped fruit in her mouth expecting Riku to catch on. He did quickly. Riku lifted her around his waist, as they continue to bite their way through to the middle. Kairi leaned back on the tree, preparing for what she thought would be it. And then suddenly… “Ahh.” She kind of grunted hard in pain. A heart rose from her chest, where here heart was. “Dammit Sora.” Riku thought. “Sora?” Kairi looked at the heart dumfounded. That’s when it broke. Into itty-bitty pieces.

Chapter 9-3: Fight to the death.

“I became a heartless, all because you wanted to f*ck Kairi?!” Sora got even madder. “I’ll rip your arm off all the way this time!” He charge at Riku. He teleported behind Sora, and stabbed him in the back with the Soul Eater. Doesn’t feel good does it? This is how I felt for 12 years. While you were always Kairi’s favorite. I had to struggle to even be noticed by her. And while you were always finding ways to push me away from her, I started listening to her. Everything you did wrong as a boyfriend, I know. She told me EVERYTHING! And I know it’s your fault she’s dead, not…mine…” Riku pushed the Soul Eater in deeper. “GAAAAAHHHH!!!!!” Sora screamed in immense agony. The edge of the blade went into his spine. Some tears started to come in Sora’s eye, but he held it in. More blood fell from his mouth. There were big puddles now. If Sora lost more blood, he would die. “… There’s more.” Sora faintly said. “Oh yes, what happened after that. Well, seeing as how you’ll be dying within the next couple of seconds, I suppose telling you a death story won’t be so bad.” Riku said.

The pieces fell into the sand, and started to disappear. “Sora, no.” Her eyes watered up like she was going to cry. “What about me?” Riku got angry. “Help me find the pieces! Sora’s heart is down here in pieces somewhere. We gotta find him!” Kairi yelled. Riku clenched his fist, and kicked sand to mix them all up. “Why would you do that?” She screamed. Kairi was furious. Tears streamed from her eye. There wasn’t much light left anyway. “… What about us?” Riku’s eyes widened in anger. Kairi slapped him in the face. “Us?” She shook her head. “You…” Riku raised his fist to punch her, but he stopped. “You would hit me?” She looked at him crying. “………” Riku turned away, and started to leave again. “Riku wait.” She said, sounding like she was muffled. “Reeaaaarruuhhh!!” She gagged herself to make all the paupu fruit pieces come up. They were all slimy looking. “I don’t know who you are anymore.” She was breathing hard as Riku looked on in horror. It was a critical blow to hit as he watched his chances of ever being with Kairi again come up in a disgusting slime. “And the next time we see each other, don’t speak to me.” She stood up weakly, and limped past Riku. For hours he sat there in pure shock, over what he saw. But as Kairi got down inside the shack, she heard Sora’s voice. “You were too hard on him. Forgive him, and it’ll be better. I promise.”

Sora raised the Keyblade, and cast Curaga on himself. He was able to stand again, but it didn’t stop the bleeding. With his last bits of strength, he Hi-jumped out of the river basin, and ran towards the screams of Kairi. “I’m coming Kairi!” He yelled continuing on past a spire with a chair on it.

Riku took his time getting out of the basin. He walked up the stairs, past the spire, and was caught by Sora in the jaw. “I’m saving her.” Sora stood his ground woozily. The bleeding had stopped, but he was still weak. Riku had stopped bleeding also. His left eye was still covered by his hair. “I’m going to enjoy this.” Riku went into his fighting pose smiling, after we wiped the blood from his mouth. He ran towards Sora, and Sora charged back. Closer, and closer they came. There were no sneak attacks this time. Blow for blow, mono y mono. “WAIT!!!!!!!!”............

Chapter 9-4 has been corrupted. I think you'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out who wins.... That's right, now beg

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Who do you all want to see with Kairi in the end? Sora or Riku?

Last edited:

BHK Owns

woooooooooo!! im a lil fanboy!!!!!!! im a pony!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!!
haha
yea but i want to see some crazy s*** go down..
like "sora finally let out a sigh of relief..as he limped towards kairi..so parched to even call her name. his eyes locked with hers and than he wraped his bloody arms around her..than kairi said." sora i thought we would never..ahhh"she was interuped by riku slowly pulling the souleater out of sora's chest and kairi's back...riku: hahahaHAHAHA..
or somethin like that.
i dunno nig** let it rip...get loose on this mutha f*****...
like i say...ice that pig..

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

whoooooo. Why does crap always come up? Now before I get to type the last chappy[I always wanted to say that] I have to do go to church, then do charity work. So like Monday night should not be a hangup. You know what that means all. So be patient, or else I WON'T POST Who gets Kairi. AKA Chapter 9-4: Eternal Bliss.....

BHK Owns

you whore!!
it's ok i still love you...

chairty work?? for what the church?

don't be so quick to walk away..
you gotta rock your body..uhh oo sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back