• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Trials of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Chapter 1:

And he just stood there. Sora fought to hold back the tears. An assortment of emotions races through Sora’s mind: Love, jealousy, anger, hatred, bitterness, rejection, sorrow, pain, and self-consciousness. Just the thought of it made Sora want to hang himself. He goes to say something, but nothing comes out. Everything was silent for almost ten minutes. In the back of his mind, Sora wished this would go away. But the more he wished, the more it hurt. “…..” Kairi wanted to say something, but she was also speechless. Finally gathering the courage she needed, she breaks the silence…..

Finally his journey was over. Sora can return home. With everyone safely in the worlds that they come from, Sora crashed the gummi ship in the DestinyIslandsOcean. Not that it mattered, because all of the worlds were once again as one.

“Watch out!” An annoying voice called over to Sora. He looked to his right, and a Blitzball hit him in the face. “Whoa… You got hit pretty hard ya?” It was Wakka. “Need a hand?” Sora looks up to see Wakka standing over him. Thanks man. Where is everybody?” Sora stood up. “Tidus, he’s with Selphie. Riku is at-” Sora interrupted him. “Riku is here?” Wakka pointed to Kairi’s house. “Yeah. He goes over to Kairi house now. I da only one who trains.”

Sora ran to Kairi’s house, and broke the door down. “Next time knock young man.” Kairi’s mom knew how happy he would be to see her, they didn’t say anything to him. Sora ran up the stairs, turned the corner, came to Kairi’s door, and barged right in. "Kairi!" He said happily..

“…. Don’t look at me like that.” Kairi tried to flip the script on Sora. “You act like you were all worried about me. Riku told me everything.” Riku wraps his arms around her. “If you were so concerned with me, you should have been here when I needed you.” Kairi turned to Riku “Let’s go, I can’t stand to be here much longer.” Riku laughed “Alright.” He said, and they disappeared inside a portal of darkness.

Last edited:

~*Kamberlyn*~

Re: Untitled- This is not a comedy

*sniffles* Damn you Riku! How could you betray your friend! What did Sora do to deserve such cruelty!? Write more. Very touching.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
*sniffles* Damn you Riku! How could you betray your friend! What did Sora do to deserve such cruelty!? Write more. Very touching.

If that bothers you, you will really hate me after this

Chapter 2:

“C’mon Riku. We have to go back and you know it.” Kairi said. “Why should I? What do I care that you hurt his feelings? [Looks at Kairi] Besides, I don’t wanna go back.” Riku kicked back, and put his feet in the air. “Well I care, and we got to go now!” She demanded Riku’s obedience. Angrily, Riku jumped up “Look here. I don’t have to do anything! It’s your fault. Sora already knows he can’t trust me. I’m not the one who hurt him!” Riku opened a portal. “You wanna go back, FINE! Just leave me out of it!” He said as he pushed Kairi through the portal.

“Please; look at me.” Kairi begged Sora. He kept his tear-swollen face toward the window, not saying a word. “Why wont you say anything?! Why can’t you forgive me?” Kairi was on her knees crying.

Outside the door, Sora’s mom heard Kairi. “What is wrong with him? Can’t he see that she means well?” She thought. “Get out.” Sora didn’t even look at her. “Is that really how you feel?” Kairi stands up.

In his mind he says “WTF do you mean is that how I feel? Does my Keyblade need to spell it out for you?” Starts to do Strike Raid. “Okay, then I’ll go” Kairi’s head sank, as she turned around. “Wait.” Sora took a deep breath. Kairi turns around hoping that he will forgive her. “Don’t come back.” Sora tilted his hear, and looked at here out the corner of his eye. “..........” Kairi couldn’t say a word. Sora had every right to be mad, but she didn’t expect him to act like this. Kairi ran past Sora’s mom, down the stairs, and fell off of the porch.

Crying harder, she ran all the way home. When she got into her room, she started writing a note. Desperately writing chicken scratch, trying to finish it before somebody came home. “And I wish you all were dead!” She read aloud while writing. She set the note on her bed, and turned her music up. “IIIIII don’t care about anyone else but meeeeee!!!” The song could be heard from way across the island, on the beach. Kairi looked under her mattress, and pulled out a knife…

Sora could hear Kairi’s heart beating from his room. Over the loud music; over the sounds of the ocean, and the other kids playing. Something was wrong, and he knew it. Sora’s mom walked by the room, “Why didn’t you say anything?” She started to step towards Sora. Before her foot could even hit the floor, Sora used Strike Raid on his room door. “Eek!” She jumped back to avoid being hit. She dropped the load of clothes in her hand. [Click] Sora locked the door. “Let me in young man!” She banged on the door. Sora ignored her, and jumped out of the window. He landed on the porch cover, and jumped down onto the soft sand. “BUM-BUM! BUM-BUM!” Kairi’s heart kept getting faster and faster, but Sora kept running. When he got to the front door, he didn’t notice the beating had stopped. “Kairi!” He ran up the stairs, up to her door. “Wha-?” Blood came running from under the door. “OMG!” He cried as he opened the door.

Sora couldn’t believe it. “No” he whispered to himself “I didn’t want this.” Sora fell to his knees. It was at that moment he saw the note. Sora picked it up and started reading. Tears were streaming down his face now. “I’m sorry.” Sora said looking at her. He bent down, and kissed Kairi on her forehead. “I’m so sorry. It’s all my fault.” Sora picked up the knife. He raised it, and attempted to stab himself in the stomach. About 2 inches from his stomach, he heard Kairi. “Sora!” He dropped the knife, and hugged her; then he laid there beside her, crying himself to sleep.

How do ya like me now? Don’t worry. It’ll be alright.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Chapter 3:

3 days earlier

Kairi came home from school. The smell of booze still lingered. She knew her mom was drunk again. Kairi opened the front door, and covered her nose. The noxious scent of alcohol and funkiness rolled out at her.

There were people laying on the floor. “Da*n bums.” Kairi said to herself, stepping over them; making her way to her room. Kairi’s mom heard her come in.

Kairi threw her books down next to Mr. Moogles, a plush moogle doll Sora won for her at a carnival. “I miss him sooo much.” She said, squeezing Mr. Moogles. Suddenly a semi-tall woman stood in Kairi’s doorway. “……… I don’t remember buying that. Who’d you steal that from?” She put her hands on her hips. “I didn’t steal it, Sora gave it to me.” She held the doll tighter. “Well then; who did he steal it from?” She walked to Kairi’s bed. “Sora didn’t steal it; he won it for me at a carnival. What do you want?”

She stood up. “Well seeing as how that there aren’t any carnivals that come to the island, I think you’re lying. [She fell on the bed] And the only reason Sora bought you that is because he wants one thing.” Kairi’s mom tried to sit up. “Sora isn’t like that! He cares about me… He loves me.” Kairi sat the doll down. “Love?! HA! A boy like that doesn’t understand love. All he cares about is the next time he’s getting his little end wet.” She looked at Kairi drunkenly. “Am I right?” Kira made an evil grin. Kairi just ignored her dunk mother.

Later at dinner…

“Meatloaf again?” Kairi looked down at her plate in disgust. “What’s wrong with my meatloaf? I slaved hard over a hot oven to make you this meal. There are lots-” Kairi interrupted her mom. “Yes, we all know about the starving children. I didn’t say I don’t want it.” Kairi rolled her eyes. “Well you know what, you don’t have to eat it, you go to your room.” She started to take Kairi’s plate. “I want it, let it go!” Kairi grabbed the plate. Her mom stood up. “Why do you have to be so defiant, you little skank?! I said go to your room!” Then she threw a roll in Kairi’s face. Kairi got mad and flung her plate across the room. “FINE! IT WAS NASTY ANYWAY!” She ran upstairs to her room. Kairi slammed her door and started screaming out to her. “I HATE YOU; I WISH YOU WOULD DROP DEAD!!” Then she slammed the door twice. Her mom ran to the door, and opened it. “I HATE YOU TOO! YOU RUINED MY LIFE, GO TO HELL YOU STUPID SLUT!!” and she slammed the door three times.

“RREEEAAAUUHHHH!!!!!!!” Kairi screamed in frustration. She picked up a chair and started slamming it into things. “I HATE THIS PLACE!!! I’M ABOUT TO BURN THIS MUTHERF**CKER DOWN!!!!” She opened the door and threw the chair at her mom. It missed.

Kairi packed her things, and grabbed Mr. Moogles. “I’m sick of this place.” Kairi started tying her sheets together like a rope. Just then her mom came back in. She stared at Kairi, going out the window. Kairi held tighter to the sheet rope. Her mom closed the door and walked away. “Huh?” Kairi noticed her hands started slipping. “Aaaahh!” She fell from the second floor, and landed on the sand. “Lucky this doesn’t hurt.” She said getting up.

Kairi ran to Selphie’s house, and banged on the door. “Okay, okay! I’m coming!” A voice called out. “Who is it?” The voice was small and annoying. “It’s me; Kairi. Open the door.” Kairi looked around. Selphie opened the door, and looked at the clock. “Are you crazy?! It’s 11:36!!! P.M!! You do realize P.M. means nighttime?” Selphie flipped out on Kairi. “I’m sorry. My mom is drunk again, and we had an argument. She threw me out, so what I’m asking is; can I crash here?” Kairi smiles Selphie thinks for a moment. “Fine. But you have to stay in the guest room. It’s Tidus’ birthday. I don’t want him to see you. He might think you’re some kind of present.” She let Kairi in. “But this is just for tonight, you can’t stay tomorrow” She said closing the door.

Hartoresu

OMG you killed Kairi. [sobs]

And Her mom's a drunkee? Explains alot.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven

Kairi is alive.... Why is Riku evil whhhy!??? And Kairi's mom is a drunkee, harsh.... Hey the story is really good i hope you post more soon, *is jealous* mine isnt as nice as yours...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I shouldn't post anymore, because not anyone is coming in here anyomre.:mad:

Chapter 3-2:

The morning sun woke Kairi. “Mmm-” She grumbled going into the bathroom. She didn’t hear the shower on. “Huh?” Tidus looks over. “Hey. What are you doing here?” Tidus didn’t even cover himself up. o_O’ Kairi started blushing “I’m sorry!” She said running out of the bathroom, and closed the door behind her. “Whoa. She wasn’t lying. No wonder she’s always smiling.” She walked to the room.

After packing her clothes, Kairi walked home. [Why? Crucial to the story] She saw smoke coming from the direction of the house, and ran to it. “OMG, I thought the house was burning down!” Never more relieved to see her mother. “Isn’t that what you wanted?” She said barbequing. Kairi was reminded of why she left. She started to walk to the front porch. “Where do you think you’re going?” Her mom asked. “Uh, hello, to my room.” Kairi swirled her finger around her head.

“AHAHAAHAHAAAA!!! Her room she says.” Her mom couldn’t help but laugh. “What’s so funny?” Kairi looked confused “You said your room. That’s funny. You left, so you don’t live here anymore! You’re pretty much homeless!” She started laughing again, flipping a burger. “What?! You can’t do this! I’m only 17!” She yelled. “Well if 17 is old enough to go around giving it up to every man you meet, then 17 is old enough to give it up for money. Go find a house to bum in.” She started cackling again. Kairi ignored the comment “Well let me go get my clothes then.” Her mom jumped in her way. “I don’t think so. I bought those clothes, they’re mine. I own them.” Out of spite, she snatches Mr. Moogles from Kairi’s backpack. “Hey give it back!” Kairi reached around her for it. “Oops.” She threw it on the grill. “Oh. I’m sowwy. Baby need hew dowwie?” She backed up away from Kairi who was heartbroken. “Sora” She muttered as she watched the doll become shrouded in flames. That was the last straw.

“YOU HATEFUL BI#&H!” Kairi tried to push her mom on the grill. She fell back, almost hitting the searing flames. Kairi jumped on her, and started to claw at her mom’s face. Her nails weren’t long enough to do any damage. “RRRR-eaaahhhh!!” She backhanded Kairi, sending her flying to the ground. Kairi grabbed her face “I’m bleeding you bi#&h!” Her mom’s ring scratched her right under the eye. “What now tramp?! Wanna go again?” She said kicking Kairi in the stomach. “Don’t! [She kicks her again] Come! [Stomps on her leg]… Back!!!” She spit on Kairi. “And I hope you’re pregnant slut!” She starts to walk away. “Hey!” Kairi said weakly as blood dripped down chin. “What?!” Her mom turned around. Kairi threw sand in her eyes. “Ahhh! My eyes!! When I find you, I’m going to kill you” She tried to wipe the sand from her eyes. As fast as she could, she grabbed the burnt plush moogle, and ran away.

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com

*twitchtiwtch**twitch*
Umm.... all i can say is that this story is way out of what I would expect a KH story to be... Not to be too critical and all, but the characters seem quite OOC. Riku would NEVER turn on Sora like that, not now... unless it's not Riku? hmmm.... and Sora wouldn't turn Kairi down, even after that. Sure, he might be mad for a day or two, but he'd be ready to forgive her pretty quickly. And finally, Kairi would never turn to suicide... she still had three friends left. She'd go home, cry a little, or a lot, and then move on as best she could.
BUT, otherwise, it's quite intriguing... I'm just having to imagine the characters differently. And you might want to try a bit more description... like, where did Kairi and Riku go? What did Kairi's room look like? What did Sora's or the guest room look like? Did Kairi, Sora, Riku, and them change over the time Sora was gone? How so, or mention nothing looked different to Sora. I apologize if this critiscm seemed really harsh, but I tend to do that every now and then....

Hartoresu

O.O You made her mom hit her. That was totally unexpected. Now we know why she would kill herself.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Just to let you know, I can't come to the forums on weekends. So just keep posting comments. Make my head big, until Monday. This will have to hold you until then. I’ll post more then.

Chapter 3-3:

“What happened?!” Riku opened his door, and saw Kairi coming. “My evil mom happened.” She fell on his porch, blood still coming out her mouth. Behind her was a long trail of blood. Riku slammed his fists into the wall. “Nobody does this to you, and gets away with it.” He pulled a switchblade from his back pocket. “I’m going over there.” He leaped from the porch, and started to go to Kairi’s house. “NO!” She called out to him. He looked back, “but she’s gotta pay.”

“Look all I’m asking is for a place to stay. Can I stay here?” Kairi still sat on the porch. He turned around to go back to his house. “As long as you need.” He gripped the switchblade, but he kept it open. “I’ll take care of it. Can you help me up?” She raised her hand, but he put her on his shoulders, and carried her to his room…

“How long was I out?” Kairi asked waking up. It was dark outside, so she could tell it had been a while. “5 hours. I took you to the hospital. The doctor said to let you rest. Are you feeling any better?” Riku turned on the T.V. “Yeah, can I take a shower now?” Kairi stood up. “Of course, you stay here now. You don’t have to ask... Do you need help?” [She looked at him] “Not in that way.[he started blushing.] I… mean actual… help.” He tried to explain. “It’s okay, I know what you mean. I’m fine. A big girl like me can handle herself.” Kairi said walking to the bathroom…

“So I threw sand in her eyes, and ran here.” Kairi looked at Riku. “It’s not fair. [He started getting mad again] How can you let her get away with this?” “Well, I put up with her because I want to stay close to you and Sora. Besides, my father isn’t stable enough to support me, and his new wife.” She looks down at the floor. “Thanks Riku, you’re a good friend.” She laid down on the bed, and turned the T.V. down. “Sure.” He got up to leave, and turned off the light. “Wait.” Kairi sat up. “Huh?” Riku turned around. “Please don’t leave. I don’t want to be alone tonight.” She sounded sad. “You don’t know what you’re asking me.” He sighed. “I knew this would happen.” He thought.

“Please?” Kairi pleaded. “I know I shouldn’t... …But I will anyway. But only cuz you need me.” He sat by the window over his bed. The moonlight shone brightly through the window. She laid her head down on his lap looking up at him. The reflection of the moon reminded her of the way Sora used to hold her. Slowly, they moved closer to each other. Closer, and closer, until they finally locked lips. “Wait.” Riku pulled away. “This is wrong. I knew this would happen.” But before he could say anything else, she grabbed the back of his neck, and pulled his back to her face. After a couple second of struggling, Riku just gave up.

[Lemons, well actually, they’re more lime than lemon]

Kairi laid down on her back, and she pulled Riku up to her. He started kissing her on the neck. “Mmm.” She moaned in approval. “I’m going to hell for this.” Riku thought. Kairi clenched the sheet in her hand, and moaned louder. Kairi closed her eyes, and imagined Sora next to her. Without realizing it, she pulls Riku to her, and whispers in his ear “I love you Sora.”

“What?!!” Riku stood up. “What?” Kairi looked at him. “You just said I love you Sora.” Riku just looked at her, waiting for her to say something. “You know what? I said to my self this would happen! I knew this was a mistake. After last time, I should have known better than to let you stay here!” [???] Kairi looked at him confused. Riku grabbed his clothes, and went in the living room. “OMG, what have I done?” Kairi started crying. Out in the living room, Riku could hear her. “WHY?! Why must this happen? Every time I feel something for her, she just has to do this. Why do I let her hurt me?” “Because she need you. She’s your friend.” Went his conscience. “Oh great, now my conscience is bothering me. Where the hell was it when I was f@*#ing Kairi a few seconds ago?” He said to himself. Kairi came to the room door, and listened. “Yeah, her friend. And that’s all I’ll ever be. Just a friend.” Riku sat the pillow on his head, turned over, and went to sleep. Kairi went back into the room, and got back in the bed. “Hmm. Maybe it is time I moved on.”

Last edited:

rikubaka67

Awards

*tear* omg, thats so sad! i really like it! u r a good writer. cant wait 4 the next chapter!

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com

Well I care about reading stories with characterization that remains true to the original (to whoever said that). I like to read fan fiction that gives my imagination vivid pictures and is believable with the characters. It makes it more enjoyable...
This was a pretty good chapter... I liked it better than the previous ones...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I don't know if you've been keeping tabs, but today is the third day, and you know what that means. Sora's coming back!!! Actually [looks at watch] they’ve got an hour left. Well more like 61 minutes, but you get the point. I meant to update yesterday, but I went to see my mom in the hospital.

[So 61 mins. and counting]

Trails of Love Chapter: 3-4

“Good morning.” Kairi walked in the kitchen with a smile on her face. The gash from where her mom slapped her had scabbed up. Riku was cooking his favorite breakfast meal, fried eggs no yolk, with mustard on lightly toasted bread. [It’s actually pretty good] He looked at her angrily and said “Good morning… We need to talk.” He turned the stove down. “About what?” Kairi took the milk out of the refrigerator, and poured it into a bowl of Reese’s Puffs cereal. Riku looked at her like she’s stupid. “What do you mean about what? Last night... Look; last night was a mistake-” Kairi cut him off by putting her finger over his mouth. “So it was a mistake? I’ll admit, it was wrong, and that we may have lost our head for a moment. But I don’t think of it as a mistake. I mean; we both really needed it.” She took her finger form Riku’s mouth. “What are you saying?” Riku looked confused. “I’m just saying that I’ve kept you waiting for far too long.” Those were the words coming out of her mouth. But in her heart she was saying. “I could never leave Sora. I love him, and we’re just friends. We could never be. As soon as Sora comes back, I’m gone.” [This is sooner than you think Kairi]

[49 mins.]

After eating breakfast, they decided to go get Kairi’s clothes from her mom’s house. “If she doesn’t bother us, don’t bother her.” Kairi looked at Riku. “Okay! I’ll watch my temper.” Riku put his switchblade back in his pocket. They walk in. “!!!” Kairi looked around the room. “What happened?! When I left, this place was trashed.” The house was spotless. There were no holes in the walls, broken plates on the floor, and no bums sleeping on the floor. “That’s what happened.” Riku points to Kairi’s mom. She was lying on the couch, sleeping. “Seems she pulled an all-nighter. She must have really didn’t want you here.” He snickered. “Well don’t wake her up, we want to get out of here as quick as possible.” She whispered to Riku, tiptoeing upstairs. Kairi’s mom opened her eye to look at them.

[31 mins.]

When Kairi got to her room, it was left the same as when she left. Papers everywhere, the rope, and the chair. All sitting on her bed. “What a mess.” Riku walked in behind her. “Well, let’s get to work.” Riku got some trash bags, and started bagging Kairi’s clothes. “Wait!” She said. Riku looks at her. “I have to throw away my old stuff.” She started throwing away everything Sora gave her. She didn’t know why, but it made her feel better. “And he gave me that blanket, and everything on the dresser.” Kairi reached into the closet, and pulled out her HalloweenTown costume. She spit on it. “He gave me this too!.”

~~~

[I’d like to talk about why she’s doing this. Even though she said she’s going to stay with Sora, she’s wrapped in her emotions. So right now, Kairi is doing things based on emotion. She’s obviously feeling hurt that Sora wasn’t there for her when she was getting her @$$ beat by her mom. All over Sora. I’d also like to take this moment to say that this is based on a true story… well parts of it is. That is why she pretended to be mad at Sora, when he comes back. She was actually feeling sorry for what she did. If that doesn’t clear things up, then oh well.]

~~~

[25 mins]

“Thank you for helping me through all of this Riku. I appreciate everything you’re doing for me ” Kairi leaned on his shoulder. “It wasn’t a problem. I was more than happy to help.” Riku smiled at her. After Riku put all the bags outside, he looked at the room. “Now all that’s left is this heavy stereo.” He started to pick it up. “Riku.” Kairi crossed her legs, and leaned back on the bed. There were no sheets or cover under her. “This is the last time I get to use this bed; any ideas?” She pulled the shoulder of her shirt down. Riku jumped on her, and started kissing her neck. They were making out for a while, then Riku put his hand up Kairi’s skirt…

[Judgment Day]

[Lemon….Mmmm Lemons]

“OMG!” Kairi crossed her eyes in ecstasy. “You are incredible!” She screamed as the bed rocked faster. She held on tight to the end of the bed, because she was about to pass out. Riku heard a loud thump, but he thought it was the bed hitting the wall.

“Next time knock young man.” Kairi’s mom said to Sora as he ran upstairs. “That’ll teach that little bastard to run in my house without knocking.” She laughed evilly. She was awake the whole time.

Sora ran to the door. “Kairi!” and it slammed open. Kairi looked at Sora in shock. All he could do was watch as Kairi tried to cover herself with her hands.

[Listen to the music from Dive into the heart, while reading this. It gets pretty intense, at the part where Darkside rises from the ground. Match that part up to the end of this chapter, I did it while I was typing it.

Hartoresu

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back