• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treasure of Rigoth ( Shaman King spinoff rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yeah this is a Shaman Kingd spin-off, it takes place a year after the final events of Shaman King. You can be Yo or any of the group, or make up your own character. Here is the plot and shiz:

A year after the "Shaman King" who was known as Yo had defeated his final enemy and set the world back to normal, another prophecy was coming to be. A young boy, who's shaman spirt was almost of pure darkness itself, was headed to find a great treasure, that, in this year, had appeared once again. However to get to it, one would have to follow the five clues all over the planet. That would reveal its place, and whoever got to it, would gain the treasure and its powerse. It was known as the Treasure of Rigoth, the most powerful Shaman King who had ever lived. It would gain the holder the power of Immortality, invincibility, and infinite power. This boy, known as Ryusako, is after the treasure, and will stop at nothing to get it. Your mission is, to stop him, but along the way, will you decide to gain the treasure for yourself? Or send it back to the hidden mists from which it came for another two thousand years?

I will let one person join my side however, and until I deem it okay for you to blaze your own greed trail for the treasure, the rest of you are all on the good side.

Rules:
1. No God Modding
2. No Power Playing
3. Be literate
4. Post, do not join if you are not going to be interested.
5. No One-Liners
6. Romance is allowed, however, to any stage that you want to take it..just beware the Moderators watching!!
7. Cursing allowed, but same ruling as in #6 applies.
8. Post Crimson at the top of your post to let me know you read the rules ( AND UNDERSTAND THEM!!)
9. HAve fun!!

Template to follow:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:
Alignment :( at first either Good ( Yo's) or mine (only one other person allowed for this)

Spirt name:
Appearance:
Personality ( NO BIO!!):

Mine:

Name: Ryusako Ienari
Appearance:
guys93.jpg
Also he has longer hair, but not by much.

Personality: He is unsually... happy, but also, very sadistic and cold. His emotions were... beaten out of him so to speak through the years. His only friends are his companion and his spirit guide. He is ruthless and cunning.

Bio: Raised in an orphanage since the age of 2, he was given under the tutilege of an older master named Shinko Masaka, who was very cruel to him, beating him, but also a very, very good trainer. From this he became a prime warrior, though he does not dress or act the part. Some say it is his fault, but then again, he was never given the chance to experience a childhood. His only friend me had growing up was his shaman spirt, and his companion who travles with him now.

Weapon: He carries a deadly scythe that looks exactly like Marluxia's, cept it has a black blade, which is slightly longer.

Alignment: Take a good guess ( evil..)

Spirit Name: Shinogama
Apperance:
art-10.jpg

Personality: He does not speak very often. Cold... dead.. ( duh), very serious, and very deadly. He is just as smart as his master, and any lesser being would have been killed by him.

You must ask to be on my team, sorry.

Have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back