• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treason, Part One: Tainted Wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
((That's right I'm back, in a long time again... *sigh* I really want to finish this RP or atleast turn it in to a fic if that doesn't work, if you're going to join I'm expecting you to stick with the RP instead of just abandonning it! This is Part One, I’ll have the story for Part Two ready soon ^_^ ))

Treason, Part One
. + : T a i n t e d W i n g s : + .

Story:
An elderly man sat on a large crate in an alley, his eyes were all white, no pupil. They called him the Seer. He could look into to you eyes and tell you you whole life story. There were also rumours that he had been a warrior angel but breaking the code of the heavens was doomed to live on land as a normal human with eternal life and a hideous appearence. They say he used to have the form of a dashing young man bore a magnificent sword and fought in the war between Light and Dark. They say he betrayed the Heavens. They say he's been tricked by the god of demons. They say he still wishes to prove his undying loyalty to the Heavens by. They say lots of things...

He watched with his inner eye looking for the five youngsters he needed. Every millennium it is said that five human children are born with supernatural skills of comat. Also once a milllennium born in the Heavens are 5 unique angels and in the depts of Hell are 5 special demons. All fifteen are to be indentified by a tatoo on their left shoulder blade, golden for the angels, red for the demons and black for the humans. It was told to be in the shape of a spade with cursive lines all around it.

What the Seer wished to do was gather up the five children due to have been born between 17 to 19 years ago and find also the five angels, supposedly born 17 to 19 years also. Which meant it was the same for the demons, he’d need to make haste to group them all, pair them up each angel assigned to a warrior. Whether they survive their first quest, and their test was up to them and them only. They demons would try anything to stop them but they would need to survive, afterall he had seen it. The war final war waged against Darkness. Who will win? That he couldn’t tell.

"I don't think my task could have been any simpler..." he muttered as he saw the one he was looking for pass through the alley. Infact he could feel their auras, all of them not too far away.

Plot:
The seer gathers up the five humans and five angels and they pair up and the Seer asks them to retrieve the "Tainted Wings" a pendant in the shape of a wing with blodd tipped ends. The pendant lies in the far East corner of the world, order of places they pass:

-(Southern) Arcobaleno, the town where they live
-Batran Grass Lands, a vast plain with scarce polpulation
-Rinn Deserts, a desert known for it's beautiful oasises and horrific fiends and demons
-Kilienna Village, a small village of healers and priests
-The Wraith's Jaws, a valley where wraiths have made their home
-Demon's Gorge, the cave in which the pendant hides

This is just their test, to assess whether they will survive the Hell Fires of War. This is part one of the RP, Part two will be Treason Part Two: Hell Fires of War.

Rules:
1+Spamming is kept to a min.
2-Bumping should be avoided unless thread is in serious need of a post
3+All posts should be roughly two short paragraphs
4-Machine gun posting should be avoided unless inevitable
5+Post atleast once every four days
6-If you can't do rule 5 PM me
7+Be literate, typos O.K.
8-Romance is kept at a constant PG-13 level
9-You don't start or stop the RP unless I give the OKAY
10+All other original rules are in motion
11-Sorry but, too many new-comers have ruined my RP you must have over 300 posts
*If you think you can do well but have a few short of 300 (like 25~1)PM me*
12+STICK TO THE RULES

Template:
Name:
Appearence:
Weapon:
Personality:
Biography:
*I don't expect you to write me a whole novel about your character, just a paragraph or two*

Accepted Characters:
Angel-sallyji22(Amber)
Angel-ozymandius(Enjolras)
Angel-Kari'Heart(Hotaru)
Angel- stripes (Mika)
Angel-

Human-Shadows Fall(Kenji Shirow)
Human-Kari'Heart(Twilight)
Human-Nobodys Angel(Rae Baylets)
Human-
Human-
Demon-HeartofTwilight(Kione)
Demon-Zetsumi (Vast)
Demon-
Demon-
Demon-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​

Name: Amber
Race: Angel
Appearence:
mabinogi_bowF.jpg

Weapon: Anything she can get her hands on, but preferrs long ranged weapons. Her weapon is actually a shapeshifter taking diffreent forms at will it is usually a bow. It's name is yet to be revealed to most people. ((It means I'll think of one soon... ^_^; ))
Personality: Amber, although doesn't look like much of an angel but she surprises everyone every so often by doing something very good. She likes to keep to herself around strangers but once she gets to know someone treats them as though she’s known them her whole entire life. She is afraid of getting mad at people and making others dislike or hate her so she builds up all her stress and anger and isn’t very good at letting of steam a bit by bit, instead she blows up uncontrollably. Amber tries not to explode or get furious when there are many people around her, she needs to learn or be taught how to express her emotions, both good and bad.
Biography: Being very young for an angel and not knowing much Amber wasn’t exactly everyone’s fevourite back up in the Heavens. Before meeting the Seer and hearing the story Amber was an apprentice Winged Warrioress. Amber like most angels though, specializes in defensive or recovering magic. Being a little clumsy she stirred quite the commotion back up in the Heavens, for all she knew everyone would be glad she was off practically killing herself. Amber was often fussed at for being to clumsy, slow and forgettful.
((Will be modified soon))

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Kenji Shirow

Race: Human

Appearance: Kenji has brown, medium length hair which his bangs sometimes covers his hazel eyes. However he wears a beanie visor, which he wears so that the small visor covers his right eye. As for his attire Kenji dons a plain white wife-beater along with black denim shorts that reaches just passed his knees. Around his left bicep is a black arm band and for his hands, he wears a pair of black gloves with their fingers cut off. Lastly Kenji wears a pair of black sneakers with white soles.

Weapon: Strider's Legion(not received as of yet): A razor-sharp blade that generates metal-cutting plasma. Once you swing this weapon, it creates a distinctive "shing" sound.

Personality: Kenji is the outgoing one, as well as the one that jokes around most of the times. He's also the one to put your trust into considering he would always watch his friends back no matter what happens. However at times, he can become rather quiet when looking back at a certain night but other than that, overall he's a normal everyday person.

Biography: Kenji is just a regular, everyday human being. He goes about living his life to the fullest, doing and finishing various tasks that needed to be done, anything that a person would do. However that seem to change one night while in his slumber...

The young male awakes only to find himself standing on a barren wasteland. He examines his surroundings and sees nothing, not even one sign of life. But then he suddenly sees what appears to be demons and angels battling it out. There were bodies of the angels and the demons falling to the ground lifeless as the warfare continued but then that all disappeared in a flash of light. The angels, demons and even the barren wasteland he was standing on was gone, just like that. Taking another good look at his surroundings, Kenji found himself in a white void of some sort. He could see what appeared to be a type of weapon floating just a few inches away from him. Something inside of him told him to grab a hold of its hilt and so he had done so, but that was where the dream would end...

Ever since that night, Kenji has been wondering what the dream had meant. At first he thought he was just being delusional but then after a while, he began to think that it was some kind of a vision. What did it all mean was what puzzled him the most but what Kenji doesn't know, that his life was going to be changed very soon.

shadow_heartless

i'll join
name:shuni
race:deamon
appearance:look at avatar
wepon:look at avatar
personality:nice&crule,loves music,can turn in to a cat
bio:has no parents no family always disgises her self as a human

ozymandius

Could you save me an Angel spot, please?

EDIT:

Name: Enjolras (Enj for short)

Appearence: Enjorlas

Weapon: Dual Handguns. They have bayonet blades on them, so they can be used for melee combat as well.

Personality: Although he looks sinister, he is actually a very kind person. He also loves music, and plays piano and the bass clarinet. Although his birth name is Enjorlas, he prefers being called Enj.
Biography: Abandoned at birth, he was taken in by a widow. Realizing that he had extraordinary potential, she did her best to raise him appropriately, teaching him the value of life and kindness. She spent the majority of her little income to supporting his love of music, allowing him to take lessons and even buying him his own. This happy lifestyle would end abruptly. One night, Enj and his adopted mother had an argument over him being hurtful to another boy. Enj, in his fury, stomped out of the house and started to run away from home. It was very chilly out and was raining heavily. His mother ran out the door, hoping to make amends to her adopted son. She was very old at this point, and her health had been leaving her. She triped over a curb and broke her ankle. Shrinking down, the old lady braced herself against the harshness of the weather, but to no avail. She caught hypothermia and died that night. When Enj learned about it, he was heartbroken. He made a silent vow to himself to never hurt anyone that he loves again, and to this day he has kept his oath.

Extra:
Theme Song: What I've Done~ Linkin Park
Quote: " Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought."

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, this sounds like it's going to be fun...could I possibly save an angel ? I will post my template later sally. Here's one of my templates...yes it's Twilight from Guardian Angels.

Name: Twilight

Appearence: Midback red hair, icy green eyes that change color depending on how she feels. Her skin is really pale. She wears a tight fitting dark blue tank top that's off of the shouder on one side. Over this she wears a black leather biker jacket. From her midriff down she wears close cut blue jeans and a silver chain covers for a belt. Ankle length leather boots cover her feet. She usually wears her hair off of her neck. Most people are intimidated by the look; but that's what she feels most comfortable in.

Weapon: Magic and two swords

Personality: Considering her past, she has an amazingly upbeat attitude. But she does have her low moments, just like any teen. She can be shy at times; but she hides it behind a "Don't mess with me" extirior.

Biography: Her mother was a drunk and dad was into drugs, so she ran away when she was five, causing her to become a lone wolf. She doesn't want any friends and she gets in to trouble all the time. Her school hates her, she is picked on all the time by people where she lives, so she has thought about suicide sometimes, but that's just when she is really low; so she'll start writing to get her spirits back up. She's been working since the age of five at the local drug store. Now that she's sixteen, she can go look for a better job. But she is staying with the job she has. She doesn't show how she feels all that much. And being a street kid, she can throw a pretty decent punch.

Extra:

Theme Song: "Concrete Angel" by Martina Mcbride

Quote: Just because I said I would help doesn't mean that I am your friend

Name: Hotaru

Appearence: , she has white tiger ears and tail as well. Her skirt is a little bit longer then the girl's in the picture.

Apperenace in battle: , but her hair doesn't change color and it's longer

Weapon: A swora and long bow and arrows

Personality: Hotaru is a upbeat sort of girl, hardly letting anything or someone get to her. Buut when something does get to her, be carefull 'cause she can through a heck of a temper. Being the newest member to the group she has most of her memories, which she holds close to her. She is dreamer, just like someone she knew who was just as much of a dreamer as her or maybe even more.

When she isn't on duty, she can be found looking at the water. It was something she loved to do before she joined, there is this one human she is always keeping a eye on. Hotaru keeps to herself most of the time, hardly speaking to the others.

Biography: Hotaru has only been an angel for a few days, so because of this she has most of her memories from before. There is a girl in her memories that she doesn't know why she is so worried about her, the reason being is that the girl is her friend. Hotaru has found herself spellbond by the girl, passing her on the streets she has noticed some of the demons here and there.

Hotaru is trying to figure out everything right now. She doesn't know why that the girl in her memories is someone that would prove to help win this battle. Hotaru knows there is something different about the girl that she pass, she is sure that the girl is one of the people they are looking for. If so she has to keep her safe, the world depends on it! Hotaru is a friendly girl when you get to know her.

Extra:

Theme Song: "Anyway" by Martina McBride

Quote: I know I know...I need to stop getting into trouble

Last edited:

HeartofTwilight

Name: Kione (Kio)
Race: Demon
Appearence: Kio is a shape shifter, a rarity even in the demon realm. In truth, no one can be sure what Kio's gender is unless you know him or his family well (Which no one on earth or heaven do) as the Kio takes both forms. (For the purposes of not calling my character “it” Kio will be referred to as he when he is in a male form and she when in a female forum). Kio can change into anyone that Kio has seen, animals too. There are several forms he is quite fond of. He has written a back story for a few of them, though he just uses them as tools as he needs them. Here are some of them.
(He will start on earth with the first form)
Weapon:Dark magic, Martial Arts, and anything he/she can get him/her hands on.
Dark magic includes dark energy, dark fire, poison/inflict harm, icky evil stuff like that....

Personality: (for the sake of the rest of the bio, Kio is a he for this)
Kio is an actor. Ever since an early age, when his “talents” were first recognized, he made up characters and acted as them. His personality is really whatever he is in the mood for it to be. But Kio himself does have his own personality. He is contrary and a bit rebellious, and hates to be told what to do. Call him lazy or lethargic, but Kio doesn't really care about your criticism and he will continue to hang around until HE feels like doing something else. He is also a skilled manipulator and loves bending people around. Despite this, he isn't mean or evil.

He is an introvert who has only ever had a few true friends, though he has trained himself to be quite extroverted. He can be a trouble maker and fools around. Kio is bisexual, so no matter what form he is in, he gets with anyone, though he doesn't really love any of them.

Biography: Born deep in the depth of hell, as all demons are, Kione had a fairly good child hood. Contrary to human belief, hell isn't too much different then it's upstairs neighbor on earth, ok, it's different, but not as much as humans think. He had brothers and sisters, a mother and father, of course they have different jobs then humans, but they still went to work and got payed. And Kio still went to a school of sorts. But in his first year of school, (5) something happened that would change Kio's life. It wasn't the mark on his shoulder, no that they had known about and were honored by. No, Kio was a shape shifter. Now that isn't a bad thing, it is just...strange. For a while he showed no one, but then curiosity got the best of him and he became who is, all 1000's of forms.

Nobodys Angel

Name: Rae (pronounced: ray) Baylets
Appearence:
Screenshot-2.jpg

Weapon: Bow and Arrow/Sword
Personality: Rae is definately a spunky girl. Unless she is in a bad mood, she is usually cracking jokes whenever possible. Her father raised her as he would a son, so she is a tomboy. She doesn't come off well to strangers,so she seems sarcastic and mean. She is also a bit flirty.
Biography: **will EDIT**
Extra:
Themes-
"Never Leave Your Heart Alone" Butterfly Boucher
"There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It" P!ATD
"Sweet Surrender" Sarah McLaughin
Quote- "Seriously?! You sure? Positive? **five minutes later** Seriously?" "Seriously, Seriously."

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
((*looks at Kari's post count*, I've been here on this site for 2 years almost and I'm still stuck on my 800's... Anyhow we'll start tommorrow? I post the OKAY later once I get on also we're waiting on one person to post their template, they have under 300 posts but I cheacked out a few of the person's RPs, not bad.))

Nobodys Angel

((Hah, technicly I have over 2,000 posts. 500 are in FI. Couple hundered in another account. And 1,00-some posts on the first account I made. I lot my pass so many times >.<))

phoenixfire

With Kyo and Miyavi...eating Ramen...and picking o
Website
www.myspace.com
Name:
Mao Casalovos

Race:
Human

Appearence:
boy1.jpg

Weapon:
-9mm Handgun AKA "San Maria"
*Silver Muzzle, Black Handle*
*Scope with a 4x zoom*

-Body (Legs and Arms)
*Normal Power*
*Trained in Kickboxing Style*

Personality:
Mao does not let many things get into his way when he tries to get to a certain destination or complete a certain goal. He's pretty quiet, adding a mysterious aura around him, but he tends to be more ferocious in battle. Around friends, he's always the voice of reason and rather avoid conflicts. Loyalty is also a quality that he has, a loyalty that cannot be shaken in the midst of almost certain defeat or an impossible task.

Biography:
Mao was born on December 22, making him a capricorn. When he was borned, his parents stated that the sky opened up and shined down on him, signafying that he was a child born under the light of god and protected by the saints. With this in mind, they took Mao to his home and raised him into a normal child. When he came of age, he attended preschool ran by monks. The spiritual people trained him in the art of prayer and fighting, making him a warrior sanctified by god.

After preschool, Mao attended a grade school mixed with physical and mental learning. He was trained in Math, Latin, Science, History, World Culture and anything a succesful Monk needs for his life. However, he was also trained in the art of Kickboxing, where he specialized in the combat style. He graduated grade school with Above Average grades, but top in the physical aspect. After, he entered "The San Maria Highschool" in Venice.

While there, around the age of 17, he learned of the special message that his parents had experienced. The priests told him that he was to be a special human, having a certain reason for being in this world. Knowing what he must do, he quickly graduated the school in two years and left Venice, with his duffel bag and his pistol in its holster. The story of how he received his weapon came from the high priest of the school. Knowing that Mao was to leave, he decided to give him a weapon, said to bring courage to all God and holy individuals while striking fear into the hearts of the wicked. However, the bullets that the gun used were only to be used if they were blessed by a priest or nun, making it hard for Mao to use unless he needs to.

With this, his story begins.

OOC: Got the yes. Woot...lets get this started soon ^^

Endgame

:D
A somewhat generic storyline, but you've obviously put a fair bit of effort into it. I'll join as a demon.

Name: Vast (Vas-ti)
Race: Demon

Appearence: The first impression one would take of Vast would be that of opposites. His eyes, a blue so light they are almost white themselves, contrast sharply with his pitch-black, silky hair. His skin is smooth and pale, stretched thinly across his face, giving him a gaunt look. His lips are thin, yet a startling crimson, giving him an almost femenine appeal.

His body is slim, lightly musculed, yet far from ripped. All in all, he has the look of fragility, of one who's underfed and could break easily. The could not be further from the truth, despite his deceptive looks.

Vast wears a traditional japanese-style white robe, falling open from the waist to the elbows, revealing his naked upper body, along with the red tattoo '2' on his left shoulderblade. The robe is drawn up with a black sash, and features black trims, and a furred trim around the 'neck', which is actually worn around the arms and lower back. His unique look is completed with a very modern pair of white jeans, and steel-capped combat boots. The sleeves of his robe alre long and trailing, allowing him to conceal his movements.

Weapon: Vast's weapon is a very unique one, and difficult to wield at that. It's a series of interlinked shards of metal, each identical, in being a sharp, two-sided blade not unlike that of a sword. Each blade slopes gradually inwards towards the top.

Vast seems to carry an unlimited number of these chains, and each seems to have no limit to it's links. This is actually because Vast posseses an innate ability to create singularities, which he links to one another to form holes in space. Fed in a loop through these holes, the chains are actually 'rotating' rather then travelling in a straight line. They still have the appearance of travelling in a line, this is because Vast actually moves the linked portals further apart from one another, drawing the chain's rotation to a longer length.

Using them in conjunction with his traling clothing to mask his movements, he can quickly strike almost anywhere in his view, or even from that point. Unless avoiding attacks, there is little reason for Vast himself to move during combat at all.

Personality: Vast is fundamentally a very lazy person. He hates physical activity, or anything he percieves as work, preferring to simply lay about, enjoying what he sees as the 'finer things in life'. He's oddly mature and condescending for a nineteen-year old, and seems to have intelligence hinted at only by the look in his eyes. He uses a facade, amongst strangers, of being friendly, even to the point of 'too' friendly. This is sometimes broken by thinly veiled remarks or insults, wherein he lets his true nature shine through the disguise.

Biography: What, truly, constitutes a demon? Is it the hatred evident in one's heart? Is it the power one wields? Or is it something else?

Throughout his life, a lazy, work-avoidant young man, Vast has never been what one would consider a true demon. He's never sought to become that, and it's not important to him. However, being shunned by demonic society has had it's effects on him. Detaching himself from social hierachy, he has quickly developed into a keen stratagist, in addition to having unparralleled combat skills. Indeed, if he had any desire to use his assets, he'd be the envy of many a young demon. Instead, he simply tried to enjoy himself.

Tiring of his home, he's decided that, to continue fueling his enjoyment, he must leave it, to avoid the boredom already setting in. But where to go? Obviously, a demon is far from ascending into the realm of Angels. Which leaves only one place...the Human Realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back