• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Treason, Part One: Tainted Wings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight_soul

<<OOC>> Justs a postin' for my buddeh, Sally's computer is fried at the moment. So for now she's living without a computer, actually it's just her internet connection... ~TS

Ristar

((Ooc: I would like to join, but I find the post requirement rather troublesome in that respect. If it is out of the question, not a problem, I was just curious, as this rp looks pretty cool.))

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
((Oh sh*t!!! SORRY x 100000000000000 Let me explain why I was inaactive for the past while, first my computer decides to stop co-operating with me and decided to go demented and then once I reprogrammed it my mom grounded me and then my computer got bugged so I had to fix it yet again and before I knew it it had been quite a while since I ever came on!

Thanks for filling in TS even though you didn't do much.. -____-; jk you're still my buddie~ Thankies >_<

Ristar, the only reason that I set the rquirement was because there had been many RPs of mine that, from a handful of peopeple's views, was ruined by newbie RPers. I'm not the best RPer myself but I find it easier to work with others that have equal or more sill than I, if you want to join could you send me a PM with a "sample" of you RP skill?))

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Name: Mika Cyra
Race: Angel
Appearence:
normal_fallen_angel_-_lost_in_the_d.jpg

Weapon: Metal hand daggers and a black steeled katana
Personality: She is mostly quiet, very shy. But around her friends she is never afraid to speak her mind. She is fasnated with anything that dosen't have to deal with Angels. Many people in her life said that will be the death of her. Even though she is still getting those warnings, she dosen't listen.
Biography: Born as an angel, Mika has always had many obligations to fulfill. From the day she was born her father always said what she was going to do, before it happened. It became life for her, that she never spoke up for herself. Even though it drove her isane, she knew how much her father needed tofeel this acomplishment in his life. In some cases that's why she has become shy.

She has some friends, but not many. Not many people like her, Mika never knew why. It was just something they didn't like about her, like she had the smell of a demon on her. Her parents never told her the true reason. It was something about her special birth mark. That was what her mother would call it. When she would say that, Mika could remember her mother smile being big, but tears streaming from her eyes. She always thought she was halluciating when she would see that coming from her mother, but it was only her mother's concern. Mika didn't know her concern for what, for a pretty long time. Now that she is older she will know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back