• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Travis Touchdown vs. Altair

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would win Travis or Atair?

• Travis

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Altair

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Two assassins going at trying to kill each other. Travis with his beam Katana and Altair with all his hidden weapons and his epee sword thing. Who would win?

I think Altair just because I think Altair is faster and stronger than Travis. He would stab him in the neck before Travis could even turn the beam katana on.

afrobutt

Silver Member
'Hmm... hard to say. In terms of ambushing, I don't think Altair could hit Travis. FOr some reason or another, Travis has an insane sense of danger (Rank 7 Fight, Destroyman). Altair would sneak up to Travis, and Travis would quick draw his ass, but Altair would most likely jump back. So that leaves it to 1-1, and Travis is a MUCH better fighter then Altair.

And for a side note, Altair couldn't kill Travis with his throwing daggers. Travis can deflect bullets, knifes would be nothing to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back