• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
I really want to visit Traverse Town again in Kingdom Hearts 3, maybe make it expanded, like they did construction and they added more districts. It was a great world in KH1 and I would like to see it return. Any ideas how they could add the world, but make it new.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I really want to visit Traverse Town again in Kingdom Hearts 3, maybe make it expanded, like they did construction and they added more districts. It was a great world in KH1 and I would like to see it return. Any ideas how they could add the world, but make it new.
so, you mean like they did in DDD? yeah bro, its awesome. you should check it out.

Misayler

If Traverse Town were to be a lot like KH1 Traverse Town, that'd be awesome.

Mostly due in part to the few NPCs wandering around. I liked the atmosphere in which is felt that the Town was populated with characters that aren't Final Fantasy. Some random dude took over Cid's shop after awhile which felt a bit sweet like, wow, other people willing to help out!

Not to mention the place is pretty mysterious--like the Gizmo Shop and the town's many secret places. (Merlin's hideout, the bell rope at the tower, the Lady and the Tramp fountain, etc.)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No need for Traverse Town. It had its spotlight in Dream Drop Distance. No need to bring it back for nostalgia's sake.

Echoecho6

Awards
I don't really want it to return, it would just be taking the spot of a more interesting world imo.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I don't really see the need for it in KH3. There's already speculation there will be a lot of original worlds returning, too, so we don't want things overcrowded. Still, I kind of miss having it as a hub world like it was in KH1. Maybe in a future game, they'll bring it back, and we'll get to see the new districts from DDD again.

Phantom

I like Traverse Town, but I don't think it should be in KH3. It was already featured in DDD, and I'd rather not see too many returning original worlds.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Its possible that Radiant Garden will get a upgrade when we visit it again in KH3. Maybe it could have elements of Traverse town design wise as part of its new look.

It would make sense since Leon and the gang spent a great deal of their lives in that world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back