• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discussion ► Traverse Town Tavern [OOC Discussion] -- EVENT ONE COMPLETE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i should've put this up when this started, but better late than never lol xD;;

Hey everyone! I figured that it would be a good idea to have a thread where we can discuss the roleplay and everything, so here it is! c: You can use this to plan out roleplay ideas with others or just talk about anything here. This thread will work just like the OOC threads.

In the future, though, we may have some more discussion threads (since the plan is to have groups or factions), but those will be added later on. For now, just use this thread!

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: Arcana OOC Discussion

Are characters still able to join after the roleplay starts? Because I feel like I'll better be able to create a character once I have at least some sense of what's happening in the story.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Absolutely! :D There's going to be no restriction on when people can join, but I definitely suggest, if possible, to join before we start; just so we have a good amount of characters to join in initially, I guess lulz. But, you can always join in afterwards.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You can definitely count me among the initial roleplayers, I'm just trying to figure out the last few details to my character.

Awards

okok OK SO if we're posting a reaper character from TWEWY but have no intention of doing any major battles or anything, is it still essential that we still post a noise form and powers and whatnot?

I guess this question can apply to characters in general who won't rely on the use of special abilities when roleplaying... like merchants or something?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

okok OK SO if we're posting a reaper character from TWEWY but have no intention of doing any major battles or anything, is it still essential that we still post a noise form and powers and whatnot?

I guess this question can apply to characters in general who won't rely on the use of special abilities when roleplaying... like merchants or something?
Nah, you don't have to do all of that stuff D: (I think Noise forms would only be able to appear in Shibuya, since Neku and the others didn't/couldn't use pins in the KH universe; at least I think so... correct me if I'm wrong lulz.)

And yeah, it could! Oh, and speaking of which... What could happen, I guess, is that characters have the chance to "level up," for lack of a better word, and gradually gain abilities as time goes on. Like missions would offer the chance to gain new abilities, new magic, and maybe new weapons, too?

Awards

Nah, you don't have to do all of that stuff D: (I think Noise forms would only be able to appear in Shibuya, since Neku and the others didn't/couldn't use pins in the KH universe; at least I think so... correct me if I'm wrong lulz.)

aaaaaahhhh ok that makes sense! That's two less items I need to add into my template then

And yeah, it could! Oh, and speaking of which... What could happen, I guess, is that characters have the chance to "level up," for lack of a better word, and gradually gain abilities as time goes on. Like missions would offer the chance to gain new abilities, new magic, and maybe new weapons, too?

that sounds good!
and maybe during event roleplays does this opportunity also become available to the characters? with bigger rewards up for grabs?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I was actually going to ask something along these lines. Namely being, Rena, would you have any issue of me adding the Smiling Man to the festivities if he does not get into battles with roleplayers' characters apart from my own?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

that sounds good!
and maybe during event roleplays does this opportunity also become available to the characters? with bigger rewards up for grabs?
OMG YES ;A; That would actually work really well (or I hope so lmao), so we can definitely do that! :D Like whomever participates in the event gets a new ability, but, if someone "completes" the event or whatever (probably defeats a boss), then they get a super special ability or something? (Nothing that would allow for godmoding or powerplaying, though.)

Character conceived. Not sure if he'll make it to the July 10th Event roleplay, but he'll show up when the time is right.
Awesome! :D And yeah, it's fine if he doesn't show up in the first event; though, if we're planning on abilities and such being given out during the events, then he could get a cool new ability or something!

I was actually going to ask something along these lines. Namely being, Rena, would you have any issue of me adding the Smiling Man to the festivities if he does not get into battles with roleplayers' characters apart from my own?
I feel awful 'cause I don't know who the Smiling Man is (unless it's that guy, in which case yaaaay I know who that is :D), but if you want, you can definitely do that.

Also, since I didn't realize that July 10th was tomorrow (yaaaay i'm sorry i'm forgetful ;0;), the RP may be delayed a few days. Would that be alright with everyone? That would give everyone more time to complete their templates, too. If everyone wants to start tomorrow, though, then I'll try my best to get the event thread up by tomorrow.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

I feel awful 'cause I don't know who the Smiling Man is (unless it's that guy, in which case yaaaay I know who that is :D), but if you want, you can definitely do that.

Ah, don't. He hasn't really gotten all that much face time outside of KHE or REM. To put it simply, he's the most evil and powerful villain KHI will likely ever see (and no, I'm not blowing smoke; the Smiling Man is my magnum opus of villainy), and while his main story rests in the Nightfall epic, he'll regularly appear as my signature character in other works (as the same character, not reworks or clones). With this being the main roleplay, I wanted to include him here as well. Given his unpredictable nature, he'd make for quite a wild card in this game.

purgatory

Awards

working on a character for this, the concept will take some time to flesh out but none the less it's something I've never done before.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

I promise I am working on my temp. These Writing Challenges have been burning me out, but I'm still on board for this.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okies, the first post is finished and everything, so, if you haven't posted your template and want to get it up before the RP starts, then try to get it up tonight. It's not a big deal if you don't post your template up before it starts, however, but if you want to be apart of the first event, definitely get it up as soon as you can.

Otherwise, the roleplay will be starting later today! (Once I get a few more prep things taken care of, it'll be up!)

Ah, don't. He hasn't really gotten all that much face time outside of KHE or REM. To put it simply, he's the most evil and powerful villain KHI will likely ever see (and no, I'm not blowing smoke; the Smiling Man is my magnum opus of villainy), and while his main story rests in the Nightfall epic, he'll regularly appear as my signature character in other works (as the same character, not reworks or clones). With this being the main roleplay, I wanted to include him here as well. Given his unpredictable nature, he'd make for quite a wild card in this game.
That sounds pretty awesome then lulz, but definitely go for it! :D Sounds like he would be an awesome character to have in the RP~

Chromatic

Become
Awards

My apologies on my false estimate. I decided to make some rewrites with my character to help me make it a little more fluid (tried doing something different from my norm, which didn't work out too well this time around).

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards

@Takushi Rena: Welp Sephiroth2 convinced me to join this *points a finger at TR* EXPECT OUR TEMPLATES SOON WOMAN

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com

Now I have a question. On the First Event you mentioned that characters will be getting prizes such as magic and stuff. Will this at all effect my character, who I plan to be a mage type and will already have access to the majority of spells? Or will the prizes just beef up my character's spells?

edit: nvm, reread the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back