• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Ok guys been wanting to do a thread like this since the magazine came out and here goes, well the magazine that came out a while ago with a article of a demo (?) in traverse town with Kingdom Hearts 3D had a playable Sora if im not mistaken and two partners whose names were censored by the magazines editor I wanna speculate who these two are, bearing in mind they were both XXX where the names were so that leaves three people that I know of if that signifies anything important, anyways guys what's your thoughts?

Revolution

I'm going to go ahead and say the Somebodies of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia or Larxene.

Just because I feel we're going to see at least one of them in the future.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna guess Max (Goofy's son) and a Final Fantasy XIII-2 character. FFXIII-2 will get a little boost in marketing, and KH3D would also get a boost in sales. Win-Win, I'd say.

Really, though. I think it might be some Disney character that we can easily recognize, an easily recognizable FF character, or the Somebodies of last four Org members.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
What the heck is Max doing in what is apparently dream world traverse town?

/intrigue...

It's a dream right? Anything can happen. 3D could be akin to Chain of Memories, where Sora could interact with the various NPC's within that world. The NPC's will most likely not be aware that the world they inhabit is a dream.

micbeasty

I'm guessing/slash hoping for it to be Max(Goofy's Son) and P.J (Pete's Son) if you think about it though even if P.J is not included in this i think he will be later on if Pete is still in the KH games. It would be like Pete on the darkside trying to get P.J over with him but he refuses because he's good and wouldn't want to associate himself with the darkside.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I believe the magazine said it was new characters, as in, original characters.

That is what I thought. The reason the names couldn't be said was because like Vanitas...speculation would start purely through the name alone. Also, the characters could very well be connected to others and have similar names.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think they will be brand new original characters. I would kind of hate having Max in my party. :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Original characters would be nice, but why would we have new original characters? And why would they be in our party when we've never had new original characters in our part before (minus BBS but they were the stars of the game, and Xion but she was also a main character)

Why would you hate Max?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They could be two of the Somebodies from Organization 13 that we haven't seen yet; I don't see why they would be edited from the magazine if they're just Disney characters. -shrug-

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now what I'm about to say follows the logic of psychology and is purely based on the premise that the game is a dream. A person in a dream has to either based off of a person one knows in real life or can be made of many elements of different people the dreamer has seen. Thus, one cannot see a person who is unlike anyone one has seen. Now, I'm not saying Kingdom Hearts has to follow psychology, but if it did, then that would mean characters like Max couldn't be in it IF it were a dream, as Sora has never seen anyone like him (yes, he has seen Goofy, but Max is a completely different character than Goofy with many different aspects to him). This makes me think that the characters he meets will almost appear like Xion as she did to Roxas, the characters will look like people he knew, but with a slight twist. That is ONLY if the game is in a dream.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Now what I'm about to say follows the logic of psychology and is purely based on the premise that the game is a dream. A person in a dream has to either based off of a person one knows in real life or can be made of many elements of different people the dreamer has seen. Thus, one cannot see a person who is unlike anyone one has seen. Now, I'm not saying Kingdom Hearts has to follow psychology, but if it did, then that would mean characters like Max couldn't be in it IF it were a dream, as Sora has never seen anyone like him (yes, he has seen Goofy, but Max is a completely different character than Goofy with many different aspects to him). This makes me think that the characters he meets will almost appear like Xion as she did to Roxas, the characters will look like people he knew, but with a slight twist. That is ONLY if the game is in a dream.

-facepalm- Oh god, what if you're right. We're gonna get two... new characters... like another Sora clone and a Riku clone.

Realm Walker

I think the two partners will e one of the following:

1) Someodies we haven't seen before.
2) Someone else connected to Sora and someone connected to Xehanort (which may bring Xehanort closer to defeat).
3) Human form Darkside and Twilight Thorn. (jk)

blueheart

Bronze Member
Why can't they be two Disney characters that have Traverse Town as their homeworld?

That would really suck if there was more original characters, clones, or even Somebodies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why can't they be two Disney characters that have Traverse Town as their homeworld?

That would really suck if there was more original characters, clones, or even Somebodies.

Because Traverse Town is the culmination of bits of worlds who have lost their hearts to darkness and therefore was never its own world with its own inhabitants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back