• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I like this idea because we'd finally learn more about Marluxia and Larxene. But it is hard to imagine them helping Sora.
Maybe they could trick Sora into thinking that they want to be redeemed by helping him fight against Xemnas but secretly plan to kill Sora when the timing is right or something like that?

Sora may be gullible, but I doubt he'd trust 'em regardless of whether or not he could remember Castle Oblivion. I'd rather have 'em both return as villains in the next arc and learn more about 'em there~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hmm...as the main focus of DDD is seemingly to explore Ansem's research data hidden inside Sora those characters could be some "guides" built in by Ansem to lead Sora through the challenges and assist him.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I believe the magazine said it was new characters, as in, original characters.

Oh god just wwhat we need more characters to mess up the story. They're character developed will probably be like Xion's. So don't get excited

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
its gonna be weird, playing as riku and having people along side him, riku never made freinds when he traveld to other worlds,
we will finallly see his social skills in action

ChaosReaper

i just wonder why would they introduce new characters? wouldn't that be more fitting in the next saga?

Prajna

Personally, I'd keep it classic. Equip Sora with a Leon (Squall), Yuffie, and Tifa party and I'll be happy.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
xion is an amazing character but i think he means that they might end up like being xion or eraqus, ya know they originate and die in the same game :cool:

Oh never mind then. i misinterpreted it.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe it'll be Serah Farron and Noel Kreiss. Or even Vanille and Fang, or anyone from XIII. Even if one of them happens to be PJ, maybe he'd make like Ward of Final Fantasy VIII, and wield a Spear, an oversized spear.

Radon

mofo
l_41094_3094c021.jpg

Anyone?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
That character there is truly astounding! ^
Lol.
I don't like the idea of having more Disney companions, they bother me.
If it's data from Ansem, it could possibly be of his apprentices or something along tose lines. Possibly a member of Radiant Garden?

Bobjam

Awards
That character there is truly astounding! ^
Lol.
I don't like the idea of having more Disney companions, they bother me.
If it's data from Ansem, it could possibly be of his apprentices or something along tose lines. Possibly a member of Radiant Garden?

I've loved exploring the worlds with Disney companions! I wouldn't care less if we got stuck with another for 3D, its partly what made kh so attractive to play in the first place. "Wanna come round and bust up some dessert Heartless with Aladdin?". Good memories from years gone ^^.

Neptun

Is... that meant to be a movie poster?
it's a poster of Ichabod and Mr. Toad from that old disney movie.

actually, that movie is a neat idea with the headless knight as a boss, but I dont really see them in Traverse Town but rather in a world on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back