• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lock

hey how’re you doing?:wink:

So apparently I was looking through some worlds in kingdom hearts 3 and actually didn’t find Traverse Town...
Is it not in the game or like ...I don’t know just gone/disappeared/not a part of the story anymore?
Maybe I just forgot and something bad happened to that world but I’d really like to see it in kh3. It was the first world we visited and brings so many memories back. I hope someone can answer that question.
Greetings

Meelow

Awards
Traverse Town hasn't been important in KH since the first, It wasn't even a world in KHII.

horto12485

Awards
hey how’re you doing?:wink:

So apparently I was looking through some worlds in kingdom hearts 3 and actually didn’t find Traverse Town...
Is it not in the game or like ...I don’t know just gone/disappeared/not a part of the story anymore?
Maybe I just forgot and something bad happened to that world but I’d really like to see it in kh3. It was the first world we visited and brings so many memories back. I hope someone can answer that question.
Greetings

There is no Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts 3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think they've already used Traverse Town to its full potential as of DDD. Not like it would have served much of a purpose since the residents of that world either went to Radiant Garden or their own homeoworlds.

Perkilator

Awards
Traverse Town was never slated to be a world in KH3.
Ditto, a Transform Pokémon. It is able to rearrange the cells of its body and assume any form. It’s only attack is Transform.

-In the words of the Pokédex in the Indigo League series for the sake of comedic effect.

disney233

Awards
......Yeeeeeeahhhhh...it was NEVER confirmed that Traverse Town was going in KH3, Ergo it ain't going in. Doubtfully any future titles as well. As said above, after DDD, It's pretty safe to say we're done with Traverse Town. It's a hub world for people who lost their worlds. Now that they're back in either Radiant Garden or their respective homeworlds, even TWEWY cast went back to their own worlds in Shibuya. (And please don't make some long story conversation on how it's not a world in KH3 either) Traverse Town is empty. What's REALLY left for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back