• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

traverse town in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
is traverse town going to be in kh2. because i heard that twilight town might replace it. I thought it would be there still but there might not be any use for it.

N

Nisse

I think that it's said that Twillight town will be the Traverse town of KH2, but Traverse town might still be a playable world

JakeBlade

Nisse said:
I think that it's said that Twillight town will be the Traverse town of KH2, but Traverse town might still be a playable world
When they say that, I hope they mean that It will be one of the first worlds you keep revisiting.

i doubt it wil be in it because i think Twilight Town is the new Traverse town in KH2. So like Traverse town in KH I think Twilight Town is the world we will be visiting most often and where the story will start off.

D

Dexter

There hav been rumeors of Traverse town in kh2 and the Beuna Vista site said that all the worlds from the original will be in kh2 but i seroulsy doubt it why do u need Traverse town when u have Twilight town i mean TT has a train u can ride TT will be much bigger and there will be tornumants in TT called the struggle and we saw so many characters in TT like Sefir Fujin Rujin King Mickey Axel Diz TheEngimaticMan Bhk and his two friends so yeah i said enogh.

coolazice7

i think we will at least see or hear of traverse town in KH2, but im not sure if we would be able to play in it or not...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think it isnt I hope cid is in Twilight Town,doesnt he still have to upgrade our gummi ship or does the new gummi ship to it all.I hope we still can wraps to the worlds.

DarkOblivion

I would seriously want to see Traverse Town in KH2, I loved how they designed the maps, it was just so much fun being in traverse.

If they would just turn up the detail on the textures in Traverse and Traverse is ready to go for KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back