• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town in 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
Ok, I was on Spriters Resource today, looking at the 358/2 Days section: The Spriters Resource | DS > K > Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Scroll down to the bottom, there's one that says Traverse Town. I was curious.... can you play in Traverse Town, or is it just from a cutscene like Castle Oblivion, OR, is it like Pinochio's world, and it was dropped in development?
This. Nomura and Co. probably were thinking in adding Pinocchio's world and Traverse Town, but was dropped later.. That's why the Nintendo magazine stated that the world's of Pinocchio and Traverse Town would be in Days.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
It's definitely dropped, I beat it and I saw nothing of Traverse Town at all.....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it was a scrapped idea just like poor Pinocchio.

A

Audo

-- How did you choose which worlds to use in this game?
Hasegawa: Since it is a story occuring between KHI and KHII, we didn’t want to use any new worlds, and only chose from worlds we already had. We also chose worlds that would balance well between those two games.

Sato: At first we planned to use Pinocchio’s world. We had even finished maps and bosses for it. It would have been a fun world, but...

Hasegawa: If the game got too big we were afraid we wouldn’t have been able to give enough attention to each section, so unfortunately we had to cut it. It was such a waste to have finished it only to throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back