• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town for dead people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergendorf

Ok so I love the kingdom hearts series, and have played them all many times, but I find myself still trying to figure everything out. Like I'm sure a lot of people are. Anyways, I was reading this thing the other day about how traverse town is basically where people who are on the verge of dying, or are already dead go there. Is this why squall and aerith are there? It's interesting to think about cuz aerith definitely died, and then there's that big theory on how squall is dead. Just curious what other people think of this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Traverse town for dead people?

What? No. Traverse Town is comprised of destroyed worlds. It exists on the edge of the Realm of Light, and it's a world for those who have lost their home world. A refugee world, as it were. Nobody in Traverse Town is dead. Aerith is alive in Kingdom Hearts because she is not the same Aerith in FFVII, same goes for all FF and TWEWY characters. In fact, plots from Final Fantasy play no role in KH. Kingdom Hearts is its own universe.

It exists in both the Realm of Sleep and the waking realm, and so it also serves as a refuge for those who need it like Joshua who scavenged the remaining fragments of his friends essence and used Rhyme's dreams in order to restore them and Shibuya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back