• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Travel back in time or travel to see the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
What would you do if you have the power of controlling time travel? If I would have that power I would go back to the past, and relive myself as a child and learn a lot of stuff in school again.

Anagram

Banned
I would go back and make my younger self take art more seriously so that I'd practice regularly. It's pretty much the only thing I'm slightly good at and I've all but wasted it.

noxy

I wouldn't change my past.

I've made a lot of mistakes in life and gone through some really tough stuff, but I wouldn't be who and where I am today if I hadn't gone through all of that.

I wouldn't mind going back and revisiting certain points in my childhood, but I am anxious to see what happens to me in the future (even though I hate getting older), so I'd like to travel ahead and see what's up there.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I would definitely go into the past. I'm a pessimist about that sort of thing, so I don't really believe the Earth has much of a shot with the human race involved. Plus, thinking about the future alone can give me anxiety attacks. So, yeah, definitely the past (I'd probably d something like what Lou did in Hot Tub Time Machine and use all the best ideas that are now present day hits) However, then I'd have to think about stopping 9/11-
[video=youtube;-TGj227OVKY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TGj227OVKY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back