• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transport yourself in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
If you ever get sucked into a video game, what game will it be? :) And are you willing to finish the game for in order you to get back in the real world or not finish the game and live there and have a new life to start?
I'll start off mine.
If I wanna get sucked into a video game. I would choose Kingdom Hearts of coarse. Like Im playing a really hard boss battle then suddenly the flashing of light from the Tv screen appeared, next thing I knew, I'm not in the real world anymore. Im in the Kingdom Hearts video game world.
Next thing, should I finish the video game and get back to the real world? I would go for a yes there. I have to find Sora and tell him the situation I've been on and he would help me finish the game and get back to the real world. :)
Your turn. :)

Anagram

Banned
If I was gonna get sucked into a game I'd try to get one as passive and low risk of universal death as possible. lol
Maybe Pokemon? You can literally make a living from arranged and legal cockfighting from age 10 till you die. A perfect world~

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
If I was gonna get sucked into a game I'd try to get one as passive and low risk of universal death as possible. lol
Maybe Pokemon? You can literally make a living from arranged and legal cockfighting from age 10 till you die. A perfect world~

-An army of loyal super powered monsters at your disposal
-The worst that crime & terrorism get still are no match for children
-Free universal healthcare
-Can legally move out at age 10
-Teleportation & matter-to-data conversion technologies exist
-God himself can be yours to command
-People just give you the most advanced gadgets that still aren't on the market after 18 years of development. Also bikes.
-Preteen girls will travel with you to isolated locales & their parents see no problem with that.

Hard to top the Poke'verse for sheer ideal living.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
I'd go with Animal Crossing for similar reasons. I'm a simple guy who doesn't need much, just a roof over my head and internet. Think about it.
Pros:
-Your landlord never gets angry with you if you aren't able to pay off your loan/no monthly rent (before people make the cliche "Nook is a crook/mafia boss joke, the creators themselves said Nook is a kind hearted person)
-Doing easy oddjobs gets you free gifts from your neighbors which you can sell for profit
-You can find real fossils at surface level
-Other humans also live in your village (which you might or might not be the mayor of, which is an amazingly easy job in this world)
-Your neighbors can include penguins, puppy dogs, and kitty cats
-Free shows from a famous musician every week
-Train rides, boat rides, bus rides, cab rides, are all free of charge
-Sweet bustling city is a short ride away
-Free food
-FOSSILS THO

Cons:
-You'll probably get neighbors you find annoying
-Neighbors come and go at the drop of a hat
-Except the ones you actually want to leave
-Scorpions and Tarantulas roam the summer nights
-You'll probably get bored, unless you're like me and spend your free time online anyway
-Piranhas can be caught in the river, so you're never going to swim in there. Also sharks in the ocean
-It probably smells like a barn, unless the animal neighbors take super good care of themselves.
-It's even worse when it rains
-wait they aren't wearing pants
-why aren't they wearing pants
-someone get them pants
-pants pls

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
What if we make this more interesting and say whatever game you choose, you will not be the hero/protagonist? Just some regular Joe-schmo NPC. So you won't have the powers/abilities/traits of the hero unless they are shared universally. In that case, the game might actually become dangerous to you, as we know how incompetent anyone besides the heroes are in games tend to be

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
What if we make this more interesting and say whatever game you choose, you will not be the hero/protagonist? Just some regular Joe-schmo NPC. So you won't have the powers/abilities/traits of the hero unless they are shared universally. In that case, the game might actually become dangerous to you, as we know how incompetent anyone besides the heroes are in games tend to be

Man, I like wearing pants.

Awards
I'd have to agree and say the world of Pokemon. Somehow that world is essentially a utopia where nearly everyone is happy, (Unless they have some insane ideology like "I want the world to be nothing but water")

Though this is ignoring all of the subtle stuff in Pokemon that is absolutely terrifying, like the pokedex entries of nearly every ghost pokemon and others. seriously, just how many pokemon are there that just kidnap kids?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Pokédex entries must have been written by children - Destructoid

That was always my interpretation as well. Shit doesn’t make sense otherwise. If Slugma’s heat was for real, there wouldn’t be a pokemon world to speak off. If Alakazam and Metagross’ intelligences are accurate, no diddlying way humans could have ever ended up as the dominant species. And so on. The only exaggerations I would put any faith in are those of legendaries and that’s just for the cool-ness factor of them.

That said, I’d have to choose this world too. Let’s face it, even worldwide crime rings can get broken up by 10 year olds there. Danger is pretty much non-existant.

MegaxXxman

Does the scott pilgrim game count? That would be awesome, reason being that is just a fun an weird world I would get to run around and fight people, defeat the evil me get the girl, classic hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back