• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transmutation is the key -Challenge to Lunarmaster-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Well, using the laws of Fullmetal Alchemist's Alchemy, I challenge you to a battle!

Arena: A large city that can be our playground, tall buildings and the like are scattered everywhere. You cannnot leave the city, but you may run around every last bit of it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I will post my template after you have posted yours.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There's my template, straight from the rp I told you about

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Vincent Stevens (((The Crystal Alchemist)))

Appearance: Vincent wears a long sleeved black shirt with blue trimmings on the collar and ends of the sleeves. Over this he wears a dark-blue vest.
His hair is blonde and at a medium length, but kept under a fedora hat. The hat is primarily black with one blue stripe running around it, matching his eye colour. His skin is a pale white and never appears to tan at all, making him look like a strip of ice.
Next he wears black pants, there's nothing exceptionally fashionable about them, they just have two pockets which are filled with nothing. His shoes a black with blue soles, kept in mint condition.

His fingers have transmutation circles etched into them, and the circles have turned blue since Vincent first used his special alchemy.

Personality: Vincent isn't a very chatty person, only talking when he is angered, and when that happens you can't find any emoton is his voice. Other than that he is dead silent.
He likes to be considered as a weapon of the millitary, causing destruction wherever he fights.

Vincent is a perfect strategist, reading the ways opponents fight, creating plans in split seconds before putting them to action. But most of all, he uses his enviroment to get an upper hand. If there is nowhere to go, make a path.

Transmutation: Vincents transmutation circles are on his fingers, coloured blue from the force of his alchemy.

His alchemy is relatively rare to master and negates the millitaries laws of using alchemy. He turns anything to crystal, commonly diamond. He makes weapons, traps and solid objects from his alchemy, but if it is a weapon it turns to dust as soon as it is not touching him.
He can create things from long distances away and doesn't completely obey Equivilent Exchange, as long as the substance he is transmuting is a solid and can't be moved by the wind he can use it.
He commonly makes swords and guns as weapons, but wavers to the more melee side since the transmuted guns aren't exceptionally strong, bearing roughly the same poer as a paintball.

Now Lunar, would you like to begin?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
The state alchemy exam.

Brad, otherwise known as the Stormstep alchemist, stood in the middle of an abandoned city waiting for something, anything to happen. He knew it was a simulation of an abandoned city and that they were actually underground somewhere and that his title of state alchemist hung in the balance. He and his opponent were being watched and judged and unless he really pulled out all the stops and finished off his opponent in the most flashy way possible, or at the very least put up one hell of a fight, he'd be kicked out and his title and pocket watch revoked. Brad didn't want that to happen so here he was, on time and on the hunt for his opponent. They had both entered at the same time from different directions and had to track each other down and finish each other off. Would it be simple hand to hand combat that ended things? Or traps and trickery? Brad walked through the city, alert and on guard.

If anything he was about to find out.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
The test.
Oh how Vincent loved the test. The feeling of your title hanging in the balance was enough for the Crystal Alchemist to take part. Overall, his life wouldn't be terrible if he lost his title as a State Alchemist, but if he did lose it it meant that he had died at the hands of another, and he didn't like lsoing. Or pain for that matter.

Vincent stood on the rooftop of a seven storey building, the slight breeze making his clothes ruffle.
The Stromstep Alchemist, he thought. A worthy foe to be put against me. I guess I'll have to see my chances when I get to him. This city is the only thing between he and I.
He placed a hand on the ground, then slided it forward, using most of the ceiling to transmute a bridge and two supporters that connected to the closes building of Labradorite. The Alchemist took his fedora hat from his head and held it in his hand, then steadily paced along his new bridge.

Once he reached the end he placed his hands on the bridge and the transmutation circles on his fingers glowed blue as the bridged was turned into dirt, to erode over a few minutes out of its bridge form and land on the ground in a pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back