• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora RE+Mixed

I have the world ends with you on an emulator, but it only works in Japanese. Can someone plz help me out...I NEED EVERYTHING. I feel cluless and i wanna beat this game badly. Thanks everyone

Cicero

Visionary
I do hope you own the game as well. If you don't own the game, then the one on your computer is illegal, and last time I checked it is prohibited to talk about illegal downloading and such on this forum.

But anyway, I suggest you download the american ROM then? They have every ROM you want on this site: Nintendo DS (NDS) ROMs | DGEmu.com althought you do have to buy credit for some games.

Just search around the internet for other ROM sites that have it if you don't want to pay for it, because I don't think anyone will bother making an english translation patch if their already exists a ROM of the game in english.

Again, you have to own the game if you want to have a legal copy on your computer.

Cicero

Visionary
Well, I have some ROMS of my games as well. I like to play pokemon on my lap, rather than on my gameboy, for example. With emulators I can bring the speed up till 10 times as much as on a gameboy...and I'm realy impatient normally. xD

But for just beating the game like he said...I don't download stuff just for that, no, so there's a point.

Sora RE+Mixed

I do have the game for DS. However my little bro lost it and i cant find it. So i gave up and got a rom. None of the english versions work so i have to play it in Japanese

Cicero

Visionary
Hmm, well, I highly doubt there is a translation patch out there. If the english versions don't work...then you're screwed, so to say. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back