• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Translation Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seftrex

I read somewhere that there was a translation of the Japanese writing in Final mix+ (Menus, Abilities and so on).

I am trying to learn Japanese, but it would be a major help if I could see a translation guide, if one even exists.

Many thanks

Chupacabra

Most of the game is in english but I wont understand abilitys or items.. and I dont want to test all of them.. so yeah I would be glad if any1 knows a good translationguide for the game..

I couldnt find one on the Internet D: sorry

eoin

I heard if there is something you can get for the play station to translate games with a foreign language.

XIIIStarr

Go to Gamespot.com, and search for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+. Select it, then click on hints and cheats. Go to the bottom of the page and there will be a few FAQs. Click on the one called Ability Guide, and it has the Japanese text next to the English name. You have to Highlight and right click on the text next to the English name and select translate to English, then the Japanese characters will appear. And it has all synthesis items, ability names, weapon names, and much more. Hope it helps!:thumbsup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Are you looking for a translation guide to look up to find out what all the abilities mean, or do you want to get the plug in/cheat for the PS2 that allows foriegn language translation?

Chupacabra

This 'translate to english' does not appear.. maybe it's because I'm not from the US but my Computer is.. wierd.. all I can see is iƒAƒrƒŠƒeƒBj and it doesnt change if I highlight it or something

rockman

somewhere everyone could not reach if he don't kno
woa if you don't understand about an item there is an easy trick to recognize the item: you see the image of the item, if it's a jar-look-alike then it must be potion(the bigger will be hi-potion, and the most bigger mega-potion) if it's looks like a crystal with a triangle inside it, it's ether(same,the bigger is hi-ether and the biggest mega-ether) if it like a cabbage it must be elixir!

XIIIStarr

When you see those wierd characters, highlight them, right click on them, then scroll down to page info, and another menu will appear, in that menu will be translate to English. Select that, and they should become Japanese characters

illuminaire

That particular ability guide you guys are speaking of is written utilizing Shift-JIS. If you're using Internet Explorer, simply right click within the guide, select Encoding | More | Japanese (Shift-JIS). You'll be able to see the Japanese the way it was meant to in the guide. From there, it's quite simple - match the characters in the guide to what you see on the screen to "know" what ability you are looking at. AP value helps finding the ability too. That's what I did when I played FM+.
Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back